Strange perk seen in a game
I was playing a match but died trying to save a rando from the hook
I noticed Gens were getting done incredibly fast with my prove thyself once 3 of us were left earlier on in the trial
after the game ended one of the people on my team had a perk called "Last Standing" there was no image for it, it was just text inside the perk box.
It's description stated that for every person dead or escaped; gain a 25% bonus to action speed. What?? Is this person hacking? I've never seen it before.
Comments
That's been a perk for a while. No hacks.
I know what left behind is. This perk was called "Last Standing" and judging by its description it increased your action speed for EVERYTHING and you didnt have to be the last survivor.
That perk was released with Bill a long time ago, its just so bad that you rarely see it.
That is Bill's Perk Left Behind. Last Standing is an unused perk. You have to use hacks to use it.
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Last_Standing
It wasn't Left Behind
Oh so he was Hacking. Jeez.
Yes, they can be reported for permanent ban.
I did report him just in case. That's such an overpowered perk.
Totally balanced should add in game 10/10
Make sure to report him AND submit a report ticket. He will be banned permanently, that perk has to be hacked in to use and has only been seen about 10 or so times over the years, devs perma ban anyone who uses it so again report & submit a ticket with their info
Only 10 times? holt crap
When you're fed up of waiting for buffs so you take matters into your own hand...
Guess some people have no patience.
IIRC Last Standing was the original name for Left Behind. Considering that Unbreakable perk card is bugged it could be something with all his perks being bugged like this.