If You Dont Like NOED ....

... why dont you just cleanse all the totems? Surely you could cleanse and then the Killer not have NOED after all, but then don't complain when he does.

Typical Survivor entitled attitude: "Welp, if I spent time cleansing totems and he didnt have NOED, then I wasted my time!"

That's the trade off. You dont get to have it both ways where you win when you do and you win when you don't.

Comments

  • Why do something in the game.


    When we can complain on the forums enough to the point where it will get changed for us?

    -TheGeneralCommunity

  • funny how you mention a tradeoff but whether or not all totems get cleansed the killer still benefits. free 1 shots or extra time to kill survivors

  • @artist said:

    funny how you mention a tradeoff but whether or not all totems get cleansed the killer still benefits. free 1 shots or extra time to kill survivors

    YAS. PERKS HAVE BENEFITS. YOU'RE RIGHT.


    New entitled survivor quote: "But .... but .... but ..... .The Killer still benefits from having this perk!"


    Jesus Christ.

  • Lets make all killer perks hexs! fair and balanced gameplay.

  • It's an extra generator of time in order to disable a perk so powerful it can turn the tide of the game completely.

    Killer mains think its balanced yet cry about much weaker survivor perks 😂

  • @artist said:

    funny how you mention a tradeoff but whether or not all totems get cleansed the killer still benefits. free 1 shots or extra time to kill survivors

    I think it's kind of the point. It keeps the game going a little longer to let it be a fair amount of time where the killer cant complain about gen rush and survivors had time to escape

  • @The_Crusader said:

    It's an extra generator of time in order to disable a perk so powerful it can turn the tide of the game completely.

    Killer mains think its balanced yet cry about much weaker survivor perks 😂

    Fair point

  • @ImAGirl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/382241#Comment_382241

    YAS. PERKS HAVE BENEFITS. YOU'RE RIGHT.

    New entitled survivor quote: "But .... but .... but ..... .The Killer still benefits from having this perk!"

    Jesus Christ.

    think a little bit. if a perk has a counter. and that counter is completely fine because you still get a benefit EVEN AFTER its countered, in what world is that fair. not that hard to understand

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/382241#Comment_382241

    I think it's kind of the point. It keeps the game going a little longer to let it be a fair amount of time where the killer cant complain about gen rush and survivors had time to escape

    but then u have nurses, billies, hags, spirits and such who don't need that time that STILL run it.

  • @The_Crusader said:

    It's an extra generator of time in order to disable a perk so powerful it can turn the tide of the game completely.

    Killer mains think its balanced yet cry about much weaker survivor perks 😂

    An extra generator only if there's a single survivor breaking every totem while nobody else does anything. Otherwise, it's an extra generator at the same time as all the other generators, which is irrelevant.

    Break the totems.

  • If you can stop it before it even activates there is nothing to complain about. Don't scream op when the choice is yours and not the killer's.

  • *cough break totems cough*

    Seriously noed isn’t that good if it’s a big problem for you the bring Detective’s Hunch or small game heck maybe both.

  • @artist said:

    funny how you mention a tradeoff but whether or not all totems get cleansed the killer still benefits. free 1 shots or extra time to kill survivors

    that's the idea you melvin, theyre designed to get survivors off the objectives.

  • Why spend time countering the perk (completely btw) if you can just cry a lil and get it nerfed? Worked pretty well in the history of DBD aswlel, so why not now with NOED? 😉

  • @ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/382241#Comment_382241

    that's the idea you melvin, theyre designed to get survivors off the objectives.

    a perk that if countered has a benefit equalivent to or better than the perk itself isn't fair (I feel a survivor being off a gen for nearly 2 minutes they could've been on a gen is a huge upside for the killer). there is no other perk in the game that does the same. noed's counter just comes with too much of a price.

    edit: also I understand some of the weaker killers need that time, but its not just those killers that run noed, and it becomes an even bigger problem.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/382256#Comment_382256

    An extra generator only if there's a single survivor breaking every totem while nobody else does anything. Otherwise, it's an extra generator at the same time as all the other generators, which is irrelevant.

    Break the totems.

    It's still a sixth gen.

    And yes, it often falls onto one survivor to break them all. Nobody wants to do that with the new ranking system where its gonna cost you a pip to do it.

    Now if they counted towards a pip....

  • I do tried to cleanse all totems during last days. But literally every game i did that my "Team" lost quite badly. So its just wasting time for survs doing that by all alone.

  • @artist said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/382540#Comment_382540

    a perk that if countered has a benefit equalivent to or better than the perk itself isn't fair (I feel a survivor being off a gen for nearly 2 minutes they could've been on a gen is a huge upside for the killer). there is no other perk in the game that does the same. noed's counter just comes with too much of a price.

    edit: also I understand some of the weaker killers need that time, but its not just those killers that run noed, and it becomes an even bigger problem.

    You still have yet to make a valid argument about this topic.


    So far all Youve said is Im upset that noed forces survives to get off objectives when they could be working on gens.


    Next you'll be complaining about NOED not being cleansed because everyone just focuses gens Lol

  • I do cleanse the ones I find. But if the rest of your team doesn't noed can still bite you.

  • @ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/382646#Comment_382646

    You still have yet to make a valid argument about this topic.

    So far all Youve said is Im upset that noed forces survives to get off objectives when they could be working on gens.

    Next you'll be complaining about NOED not being cleansed because everyone just focuses gens Lol

    really? and I'm the melvin here? didn't see how I mentioned no other perk has a counter that still benefits the killer?

  • @artist said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/384052#Comment_384052

    really? and I'm the melvin here? didn't see how I mentioned no other perk has a counter that still benefits the killer?

    What a time to be alive, complaining about cleansing totems for noed.

    Can't wait till you get a job, "God! Why do i have to waste my time working? Why can't they just give me money????" 4head

  • NOED is simply a "Get out of jail free" card for killers that can't pressure survivors well enough early game maybe mid game. While I do find it pretty balanced and obvious when a killer is running it, solo surviving is pretty terrible if you're up against it. Maybe there should be a sfx or notification for the other survivors when a dull totem is broken? But seriously, complaining about this perk is similar to people complaining about Mercy in Overwatch, nerfed to the point of being unusable thanks to the negligence of subpar players.

  • @Jamez666 said:

    NOED is simply a "Get out of jail free" card for killers that can't pressure survivors well enough early game maybe mid game. While I do find it pretty balanced and obvious when a killer is running it, solo surviving is pretty terrible if you're up against it. Maybe there should be a sfx or notification for the other survivors when a dull totem is broken? But seriously, complaining about this perk is similar to people complaining about Mercy in Overwatch, nerfed to the point of being unusable thanks to the negligence of subpar players.

    Not on nurse. That and insidious is a jump scare from hell. About 95% chance you get 0k, but it's so entertaining.

  • ... why dont you just cleanse all the totems? Surely you could cleanse and then the Killer not have NOED after all, but then don't complain when he does.

    Then why dont you search your balls? Feels like bad bait.

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/53618/if-you-dont-like-noed

    Then why dont you search your balls? Feels like bad bait.

    Rude. MODS!!!!!!

  • I dont have any problems with NOED because I play solo.

    90% of solo games don't get to the point that the gates are even powered. So, yeah. I'm not scared of your crutches. Lol But no seriously. I make it a point to break all 5 totems every single game. I'll be lazy if it's not an M1 killer.

    @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/384303#Comment_384303

    Not on nurse. That and insidious is a jump scare from hell. About 95% chance you get 0k, but it's so entertaining.

    Insidious Nurse? you mean her asthmatic ass trying to hide behind the exit gate waiting for NOED? lol I don't need any perks to hear her from a mile away. If i hear her screech once and not again for several minutes, i know what's going on. Immediately break all totems and run out taking 1 hit.

    These builds ARE fun, but this guarantees everyone playing deranks and doesn't earn anything.

  • @ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/384156#Comment_384156

    What a time to be alive, complaining about cleansing totems for noed.

    Can't wait till you get a job, "God! Why do i have to waste my time working? Why can't they just give me money????" 4head

    oh one of those "if he thinks this in game, he must think this in real life" players. cant believe how dumb i was trying to argue with u lol


  • @Swiftblade131 said:

    Why do something in the game.

    When we can complain on the forums enough to the point where it will get changed for us?

    -TheGeneralCommunity

    Your that kind of person like on other threads complaining that dbd only add stuff and no fix, dbd catering to whiny killers, dbd ######### her and there. Stop beeing a complaining whinny puberty.

    If your post is ironic, ignore this comment.

  • @Master said:

    Why spend time countering the perk (completely btw) if you can just cry a lil and get it nerfed? Worked pretty well in the history of DBD aswlel, so why not now with NOED? 😉

    Lol

  • Wäwäwäwäwä DEAD BY DAYLIGHT IS SO UNFAIR CAMPER KILLERS ÄVERYWÄRE Wäwäwäwäwä THE PERKS ARE SO OP SO BUFFED PLEASE FIX FIX Wäwäwäwäwä THIS ISNT THE GAME WHICH I WANT TO HAVE IT Wäwäwäwäwä DEAD BY DAYLIGHT ONLY TAKES MONEY AND LISTENING TO WHINNY NEW PEOPLE AND ONLY ADD COSMETICS AND NO FIX Wäwäwäwäwä

    Stop it please.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Wait a minute is this a girl?

    Hi! Few things to start off with =]

    1. Yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
    2. I'm Brian.
    3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

    Lol

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Wait a minute is this a girl?

    Hi! Few things to start off with =]

    1. Yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
    2. I'm Brian.
    3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.


    Stop harassing me, creepo!

  • How about it tells survivors when noed is an actual risk and how many totems are left on the map? Then they'll be happy to wander around looking for them to break while the killer hunts them. Oh yeah, no killer wants that.

    I don't really mind noed, it is simply annoying. But the killer should recognize at the end it was noed that did all the work, not their skill. gg noed!

  • @The_Crusader said:

    It's an extra generator of time in order to disable a perk so powerful it can turn the tide of the game completely.

    Killer mains think its balanced yet cry about much weaker survivor perks 😂

    What would those be?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Why do we need ten million threads about this? Everyone knows they need to do totems if they don't want to encounter noed in the first place.

    Our Lord and Savior