We have finally come full circle....it took a few years but....

We now have buff DS threads.

God save @not_Queen.

Comments

  • This thread has aged gloriously well.

  • We also have "REMOVE NOED" threads despite NOED being counterable.

  • Lol nah fam. I like not having super overconfident bming players in my game all because of one perk. They need to get good and stop using such a crutch perk.

  • It's less of directly buffing DS and more of nerfing Enduring

  • It's more of the fact Enduring makes it useless. I believe Enduring should not affect it, then DS is in a solid spot.

  • The people who want DS to be buffed probably hid behind a fake account where they don't even use their name or something, so they come up with something stupid to try and blend in.

  • @Detective_Jonathan said:

    The people who want DS to be buffed probably hid behind a fake account where they don't even use their name or something, so they come up with something stupid to try and blend in.

    I dont hide.

  • @Poweas said:

    It's more of the fact Enduring makes it useless. I believe Enduring should not affect it, then DS is in a solid spot.

    I both agree and disagree. I like that Enduring is a great counter and do believe every aspect of the game should have something like this HOWEVER because Enduring is just a great perk that can fit into almost any build it is a counter that you will see in almost every game.

    Calm Spirit is a nice counter to Doc and Clown but its a risk to take it as you might not see them in the matches you play. That same risk doesn't apply to Enduring because even if no one is running DS you still get the great benefit to pallet stuns. I don't want more perks becoming inconsistent (Nurses calling/mend *cough*) but do think it needs looking into.

  • I don’t think it’s really surprising though. Survivors played with their Decisive Crutch for so long and now they can’t stand it having a hard counter in Enduring and not being a guaranteed free escape.

  • @Poweas said:

    It's more of the fact Enduring makes it useless. I believe Enduring should not affect it, then DS is in a solid spot.

    @Poweas I must respectfully disagree with you on this. Enduring is a counter perk that counters stuns and Pallets, it should affect DS as DS is a stun perk and the Killer sacrifices a perk slot to choose Enduring.

  • Enduring works on DS since patch 1.2.1.


    In less trollish words it worked on DS since Ds' release.

  • @Peasant no, you're just looking at it completely from a tunnelling killers standpoint. Take a look at what it's meant to do, and what it really does. It's meant to discourage killers from tunnelling, but all it really does is encourage killers to tunnel WITH Enduring. That's just stupid. The perks useless and will only waste a second unless you die near a pallet. The killer is literally using a perkslot to counter your perk but also to help with pallets. Whereas, the survivors perk is completely dead. No. Not balanced at all and absolute rubbish. Don't even get me started on Head on.

    Killer sacrifices a perkslot... What rubbish. I don't mean to offend you but, a killer is not sacrificing a perk slot since they can use it on pallets and a lot of things plus Enduring is meta af. Absolutely no way that's justified plus a 3 second stun will really only get them to one tile, if it was 4 seconds I'd agree with Enduring but it's 3 seconds.

  • @Detective_Jonathan said:

    The people who want DS to be buffed probably hid behind a fake account where they don't even use their name or something, so they come up with something stupid to try and blend in.

    I'm not. Im a killer main and proud to say it needs buffs. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/385549#Comment_385549

    I'm not. Im a killer main and proud to say it needs buffs. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    SHHHHHH stop stealing my thunder damnit

    20190316162320_1.jpg


  • "Buff DS" still makes me chuckle.

  • This has aged well.