Another forum post complaining about survivor because that's all we do around here.

Just got randomly Disconnected twice out of nowhere, costing my time the whole game. Internet was perfectly fine for both games so it has to be something with the game. Either way, i think i am just going to be spending my time playing killer until they can fix this, because it's kind of getting out of hand tbh.

20190316162320_1.jpg


Comments

  • Same here, had three matches where it was 3 or less (counting myself) on my team. Had three infinite loadings tonight too. :(

  • The amount of DCs from teammates and BS hitboxes that screw people over is why I think I'm done with Survivor for awhile....which sucks because I was JUST getting,more interested and invested in playing Survivor.

  • The survivor game is in shambles right now. DC's, loading screens, etc, etc.

  • @Nikkiwhat said:

    The amount of DCs from teammates and BS hitboxes that screw people over is why I think I'm done with Survivor for awhile....which sucks because I was JUST getting,more interested and invested in playing Survivor.

    Tell me about it, at this point i think this alone killed survivor for me, the amount of dc's, BS hits, and infinite loading screens followed by crashes and such has literally killed it for me. Some people say playing survivor is chill and fun, at this point, playing survivor is more of a chore than it is for killer, hell, i could probably get adept plague simply because some random bloke Dc'ed in my game, making it so much easier to even get killer achievements to begin with.

  • @Detective_Jonathan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/381303#Comment_381303

    Tell me about it, at this point i think this alone killed survivor for me, the amount of dc's, BS hits, and infinite loading screens followed by crashes and such has literally killed it for me. Some people say playing survivor is chill and fun, at this point, playing survivor is more of a chore than it is for killer, hell, i could probably get adept plague simply because some random bloke Dc'ed in my game, making it so much easier to even get killer achievements to begin with.

    You speak the truth here. It used to be chill, even as a casual Survivor player but now it's like I get like 5-15k BPs and only 15k if the game actually plays SOMEWHAT normally...but it's 1-3 DC and every Killer just kills and moves on. I've gotten maybe 2 single pips and everything else is barely a saftey pip...but these matches aren't even a real game of DbD.

    I'm a Killer main and it's never been easier to rack up a bunch of BO and effortlessly "win". Ive seen more tunneling/face camping which nets a DC or early Kill which results in the second person found to DC because they most likely won't get Hatch (which seems to be what people aim for now). I guess I smartly invested 90% of my BP into leveling my Killers up :/

  • @Nikkiwhat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/381306#Comment_381306

    You speak the truth here. It used to be chill, even as a casual Survivor player but now it's like I get like 5-15k BPs and only 15k if the game actually plays SOMEWHAT normally...but it's 1-3 DC and every Killer just kills and moves on. I've gotten maybe 2 single pips and everything else is barely a saftey pip...but these matches aren't even a real game of DbD.

    I'm a Killer main and it's never been easier to rack up a bunch of BO and effortlessly "win". Ive seen more tunneling/face camping which nets a DC or early Kill which results in the second person found to DC because they most likely won't get Hatch (which seems to be what people aim for now). I guess I smartly invested 90% of my BP into leveling my Killers up :/

    As someone who plays both sides, i understand how it is for a killer, but as of right now in this current patch it is so much easier to utterly demolish survivors and gain a tremendous amount of BP just because of

    1. Their rank
    2. The amount of hours they put into the game
    3. The fact that most of them play so immersed.

    The only time you will ever get someone who knows what they are doing is when you are facing a highly coordinated SWF team, and it just baffles me because those really are rare to get. It's weird how the playerbase which is mostly filled up with survivor, is not filled with coordinated people that know what they are doing. It just doesn't make sense, i would like to be able to be challenged when playing killer but at this point, it's like i am simply getting paid a huge amount of money for barely doing any work.

    Also, stop putting RBTs on peoples heads. It's not cool, i hate having to come to a crime scene only to find half of someones head and not be able to identify them >:(

  • @Detective_Jonathan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/381308#Comment_381308

    As someone who plays both sides, i understand how it is for a killer, but as of right now in this current patch it is so much easier to utterly demolish survivors and gain a tremendous amount of BP just because of

    1. Their rank
    2. The amount of hours they put into the game
    3. The fact that most of them play so immersed.

    The only time you will ever get someone who knows what they are doing is when you are facing a highly coordinated SWF team, and it just baffles me because those really are rare to get. It's weird how the playerbase which is mostly filled up with survivor, is not filled with coordinated people that know what they are doing. It just doesn't make sense, i would like to be able to be challenged when playing killer but at this point, it's like i am simply getting paid a huge amount of money for barely doing any work.

    Also, stop putting RBTs on peoples heads. It's not cool, i hate having to come to a crime scene only to find half of someones head and not be able to identify them >:(

    I'll fully admit I'm not a fantastic Survivor. I can loop decently depending on the map, but sometimes I get caught with my pants down and run to where a pallet would be buut was already used, and then Hitboxes seem borked more than I remember before. But usually it's because of teammates that end up making things worse. Like a Survivor letting me stay on the ground, nobody goes for an unhook OR everyone goes for an unhook etc.

    I swear, before these updates I was better matched with Survivors and had far more compelling matches..now...its like chickens running with their heads cut off


    We can discuss that over tea and dinner...maybe catch a movie or if,you're interested...would you like to play a game? πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€πŸ’œ

  • @Nikkiwhat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/381313#Comment_381313

    I'll fully admit I'm not a fantastic Survivor. I can loop decently depending on the map, but sometimes I get caught with my pants down and run to where a pallet would be buut was already used, and then Hitboxes seem borked more than I remember before. But usually it's because of teammates that end up making things worse. Like a Survivor letting me stay on the ground, nobody goes for an unhook OR everyone goes for an unhook etc.

    I swear, before these updates I was better matched with Survivors and had far more compelling matches..now...its like chickens running with their heads cut off

    We can discuss that over tea and dinner...maybe catch a movie or if,you're interested...would you like to play a game? πŸ˜ˆπŸ’€πŸ’œ


    Run Windows Of Oppertunity, before that perk was introduced i was so bad as survivor, but now i can be able to buy my team a gen or two before i go down, it's honestly such a fun perk to run.

    20190323015356_1.jpg

    I literally had to start up Gmod because of your little Tea idea, thanks for that 🀣

  • I'll have to hope WoO appears in the Shrine, otherwise it'll be a bit of time before I can get Kate to 35 xP


    ROFL that picture has made my night. I salute you, Detective!

  • You aren’t missing out on anything, it’s just hard camping now.

  • 2 words

    Solo queue

    And they still havent fixed that.

  • Yeah we had this discussion the other day. It seems like the rise in disconnects is due to this new bug where people just randomly get disconnected.

    I'd hope its fixed soon bur since the loading screen crashes still aren't....

  • I got booted mid game where I hadn't yet taken a hit but had done gens, totems, evaded the killer, got unhooks and heals. I was probably going to pip and cme out of the trial with 20-30k and bam disconnected and double depipped.