Buff decisive !

Oh but the perk is balanced and fair, NOT ! is ridiculous to use a DS (When you can use it) in a killer with enduring for example, is ridiculous does not work! then DS buff

Comments

  • @dannyfrog87 said:

    the answer is no. a free escape with no counter is ridiculous. took them long enough to change and nerf and finally balance this perk

    I did not ask a question to have a answer darling , I will not change my mind

  • @kaio_stk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378447#Comment_378447

    I did not ask a question to have a answer darling , I will not change my mind

    Then you do not understand the purpose of questions.

  • Yes I apologize, but the Ds are not okay for me so ... Yes

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378572#Comment_378572

    Then you do not understand the purpose of questions.

    I did not ask questions, I put my opinion

  • @kaio_stk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378447#Comment_378447

    I did not ask a question to have a answer darling , I will not change my mind

    i dont care what you asked. il still answer anyway. its still no. its taken years for them to do this. no one cares especially me if you change your mind or not. but good evening to you lol. also dont call me darling. its patronising. im not a darling. or yours either.

  • DS will gain strength as it becomes less of a meta perk.

  • My god, it just got nerfed, and it works fine. Enduring is just something you have to deal with. If you're smart, you can put distance between yourself and the killer within the time it takes for the killer to recover from the stun. Git gud

  • What's the problem with Enduring? Most Killers don't use it, outside of Pallet Destroyer builds with Spirit Fury. DS is no longer an annoying threat. So Enduring will be used even less.

    DS is now an situational perk, as it should've been a long time ago. Killer enjoy the new breathing room and can keep momentum. I never relied on DS from the get go. There are far better/useful perks out there. Have a look :)

  • The stun time is laughable from both sides its needs a buff

  • It needs more than one use. Being tunneled is a match long process, not one time thing. Give it two uses or all three. Other than that, it’s fine. It does need a buff, but not a huge one.


    As for Enduring, that’s a perk to counter a perk. Deal with it.

  • @SovererignKing said:

    It needs more than one use. Being tunneled is a match long process, not one time thing. Give it two uses or all three. Other than that, it’s fine. It does need a buff, but not a huge one.

    As for Enduring, that’s a perk to counter a perk. Deal with it.

    "doesn't need a huge buff".


    "Give it two uses or all three".


    New DS is fine, it 's counterable, welcome to the killer's world where every killer metaperk is easily countered even without perks.

  • Have you seen a DS Tier 3 against an Enduring Tier 3??? It’s almost like it didn’t even happen. I can’t imagine what DS Tier 1 is like. Probably stuns YOU instead of the killer!

  • DS can't be buffed, that's ridiculous.

    Also stop conplaining about NOED, "iTz PeRfEcTlY BlAnCeD!!1" same for moris

  • I thought enduring no longer work with new DS?

    I remember reading somewhere on PTR feedback

    Did they change it?

  • DS is a stun, why the ######### should enduring not work on it.

  • @kaio_stk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/376337#Comment_376337

    I still think that something is missing, for example taking the time out to use it or putting another 1 second of stunning, I never used the perk to be toxic but to save time!

    heres whats missing git gud there

  • Oh but the perk is balanced and fair, NOT ! is ridiculous to use a DS (When you can use it) in a killer with enduring for example, is ridiculous does not work!

    Are you missing out on your toxic builds against killers since the nerf. I love decisive as it is because I enjoy to slug the ds user. Because it's a ridiculous perk why should a survivor get a free escape and reward because they lose a chase.

  • @SovererignKing said:

    It needs more than one use. Being tunneled is a match long process, not one time thing. Give it two uses or all three. Other than that, it’s fine. It does need a buff, but not a huge one.

    As for Enduring, that’s a perk to counter a perk. Deal with it.

    Are you taking the [bad word]. It should be completely removed or stay as it is if you can't win a chase then that's not the killers fault it's the survivor who needs to get better I chased. Why should a killer be punished for doing there job to kill survivors.

1 2 ›