Another game breaking issue....
Playing against the Plague, she camps a person when exit gates are open, I come and save the person with Borrowed Time but it DOES NOT ACTIVATE. One hit and survivor is down again, although the killer 100% in terror radius ..
Next match against the Trapper.. Same! Was right behind me, and BT did not work.
Can now confirm BT not working at all in every of the 5 matches I played. Is there a new perk / add-on that I am not aware of or am I doing something wrong??
Please Devs, you have to introduce any sort of QA team in your release process because the amount of bugs is skyrocketing lately :(
Comments
BT worked just fine when hook rushers used it against me. Maybe stop hook rushing until this is fixed? Just a thought.
BT is bugged right now. Tunnelers will have fun until a hotfix gets put out.
I think it's a good thing that hook rushers are no longer able to hook rush with impunity.
@Orion it's hardly fair to ask to stop hook rushing when gates are open. BT is precisely there for that. If it's indeed a bug, that's one that has to be fixed asap.
It's not good that a perk isn't working. Also the person rushing should be getting punished anyway. Hooked survivors have no choice in whether or not they want to be unhooked.
I think it's hardly fair to have killers unable to get the only kill they're able to get in the end-game, yet here we are. Besides, in my experience, BT is used by hook rushers more often than not.
I mean you could just go for the person rushing...considering you know...he doesn't have an extra hit
Wowzers another bug.. so.. what was the point of PTB?
They both take 2 hits to go down, but (presumably), only one is on their death hook.
Hitting a survivor while they're unhooking still makes them injured, I don't often condone camping but if you really want that kill and the exit gates are open theres no point in not camping
Suppose I do hook them. Then someone else can just come along with BT and unhook them. I have to hit the new guy all over again while the other one gets away. Rinse and repeat until someone dies, or until they all come bodyblocking and I can't do #########, because 90% of survivors (in my experience) will never leave through the exit gates unless you chase them out.
@Orion
You are terrible one-sided. If something is bugged, it needs to be fixed. Of course Borrowed Time is also used by Hook Rushers, but it is also used in a responsible way.
But well... Guess you want it easy?
Did I say it didn't need to be fixed? Nope. I'm just expressing that I'm glad hook vultures and hook rushers can no longer get off scot free.
For reference, someone also submitted a bug report on the issue so I won't ๐
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52510/borrowed-time-doesnt-work-with-new-killer-other-bug
This wouldn't be happening with THEY JUST KEPT THE OLD BT!
The only thing I dislike about the Legion. Cause they introduced the DW.
@TheBean Generating hype. Tease the cattle back into the barn for milking.
So why dont you run perks like NOED or just...get good? Lol. I'm a rank 5 killer and rarely will survivors stay and wait for me to show up. In fact half the time survivors dont come back for their friends. If they do I just go for the rusher because they're easier to attack than the guy on the BT timer.
If they outsmart me that's on me. Not the survivors being broken.
On the rare occasions I do run NOED, survivors just hang around, find it, break the totem, then unhook anyway.
Good for you that survivors don't teabag you at the exit gates. That's not the experience of the majority of players.
Never said they dont t-bag me so I don't know where you got that from.
Regardless, survivors not coming back for each other is rare.
And in the event they do they can be punished if you play well. It's not that hard in all honesty.
*eyeroll*
Whatever you say, man.
Who do you play primarily? I wanna say Nurse but you never know
I don't play Nurse nor Nightmare. Besides those two, I switch between killers and roles at random intervals.
But he said "open gates" tho, and usually open gates means the killer camps. And the only way to have at least a chance is to hook rush or leave him dying. BT is bugged from what I have heard, so it's not the fault of OPs playstyle.
I didnt say you play nightmare. I'm just wondering who your main is if you have one. Some killers have a much harder time at the end game than others
IMO, once the gates are open, it should be increasingly difficult to rescue hooked survivors, as opposed to the alternative. At the moment it's low-risk, high-reward. It's absurd.
And like I said, I switch killers and roles at random intervals, with the exception of the Nurse and the Nightmare, whom I avoid playing. I don't have a main.
Well, okay.
And I absolutly agree with you. I made a post some time ago how to change the endgame. Not many replied, but here you can see it when you are interested: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/49705/the-issue-with-exit-gates#latest
Currently endgame is extremely survivor sided, you need specific scenarios as killer to win endgame (basement, Bubba, billy, nurse, far away from gates + most pallets destroyed etc etc)