What is your dream roadmap for next anniversary?

Meaning if you could write up the plans for next roadmap what would it be. Kinda curious what people would love to see showcased. Would you add anything new? Would you keep it the same as last years roadmap? Would you remove anything from the map? Does anything in last year map feel incomplete? What is your roadmap for dbd future?

Heres my example of my personal dream roadmap

dbd dream roadmap.png


Comments

  • Bug fixes

    Reworks

    Bug fixes

    Balancing

    Bug fixes

    Reworks

    ...

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    Bug fixes

    Reworks

    Bug fixes

    Balancing

    Bug fixes

    Reworks

    ...

    Seems want alot of reworks... guessing last year reworks weren't satisfying.

  • Damned you Faye! I didn't read the post at first and went straight to the image and got all exited! LOL

    Nice work with the image, it completely fooled me ;-)

  • Halt all production until my man Fred is given proper treatment with a free Nancy survivor and Robert England skin for compensation.

  • Leatherface buff

    Freddy rework/buff

    Chucky :)

    Buffing useless perks and making them really viable.

    Boosted addons getting changed/reworked/removed

    Boosted offerings getting changed/reworked/removed

    Bug fixes

    Edit; I don't know why some words appear bold :/

  • Hiring more devs or the IP being purchased.

  • @Killmaster said:

    Halt all production until my man Fred is given proper treatment with a free Nancy survivor and Robert England skin for compensation.


    So much yeeess uhhhhh its all i want really. I want my 2nd fav killer to get the best treatment. Give me nancy and robert england is fine with his likeness being used as long as include him in the process. So get him saying ######### dbd

    @Delfador said:

    Leatherface buff

    Freddy rework/buff

    Chucky :)

    Buffing useless perks and making them really viable.

    Boosted addons getting changed/reworked/removed

    Boosted offerings getting changed/reworked/removed

    Bug fixes

    Edit; I don't know why some words appear bold :/

    dbd thought those were bold statements so had to make them bold. XD

    But in all seriousness if answering on mobile device that could be why, I know when i try to talk on phone it acts all stuipid on these forums.

  • @ModernFable said:

    Hiring more devs or the IP being purchased.

    What ip do you want to be purchased or just wanting more licensed killers in mix?

    @RoKrueger said:

    Damned you Faye! I didn't read the post at first and went straight to the image and got all exited! LOL

    Nice work with the image, it completely fooled me ;-)

    You made me feel better about my quick paint job. But glad like my roadmap even though it gives only 3 killers in it. Good to know people fine with less content if other work is being done to game.

  • New game mode, nurse power rework and every month a lot of bug fix

  • @FayeZahara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/377691#Comment_377691

    What ip do you want to be purchased or just wanting more licensed killers in mix?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/377675#Comment_377675

    You made me feel better about my quick paint job. But glad like my roadmap even though it gives only 3 killers in it. Good to know people fine with less content if other work is being done to game.

    No no.

    I don’t mean licensed characters for the game.

    I mean I want the Dead by Daylight IP itself to be purchased by a more experienced and capable studio.

  • @ModernFable said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378202#Comment_378202

    No no.

    I don’t mean licensed characters for the game.

    I mean I want the Dead by Daylight IP itself to be purchased by a more experienced and capable studio.

    Oh i see feeling like how i did when store came out. "Why did you sell them the ip starbreeze studios there whoring it out like any triple AAA studio. Please don't self publish dbd its horrid. " Would you rather the old guard running the show or a new guard?

    @xChrisx said:

    New game mode, nurse power rework and every month a lot of bug fix


    We need a new gamemode. cause for years they talked about maybe considering it. Then last october they kept going on about how there ready for a 2nd game mode to split up the playerbase. I really expected the 2nd gamemode that christmas and hoping its not another dissapointing year of just talk about it from devs.

  • @FayeZahara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378213#Comment_378213

    Oh i see feeling like how i did when store came out. "Why did you sell them the ip starbreeze studios there whoring it out like any triple AAA studio. Please don't self publish dbd its horrid. " Would you rather the old guard running the show or a new guard?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378208#Comment_378208

    We need a new gamemode. cause for years they talked about maybe considering it. Then last october they kept going on about how there ready for a 2nd game mode to split up the playerbase. I really expected the 2nd gamemode that christmas and hoping its not another dissapointing year of just talk about it from devs.

    @FayeZahara

    Yeah, I don’t know, they certainly never would have been my first choice.

  • @ModernFable said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378227#Comment_378227

    @FayeZahara

    Yeah, I don’t know, they certainly never would have been my first choice.

    maybe when last year 2.0 is out in way distant future. That will scratch that itch but there really only one on market for now.

    You also could have a good studio behind you and still fall on ass. Felt we happy few did that when gearbox partnered with them.

  • I want them to, in order.

    Fix the game freezes.

    Fix the pip system (this is second cause: why bother pipping if you can't play a decent game?)

    Rework of the Corn Fields maps.

    An announcement of some sort of streamed community event. Whether that be a kind of tourney ( there are tourneys out there as it is) Or maybe a staff hosted KYF where a bunch of fog whisperers (like the ones they flew to canada) play in the same lobby. This would be fun to watch.

    A vampire or Werewolf killer.

  • @FayeZahara said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378460#Comment_378460

    maybe when last year 2.0 is out in way distant future. That will scratch that itch but there really only one on market for now.

    You also could have a good studio behind you and still fall on ass. Felt we happy few did that when gearbox partnered with them.

    @FayeZahara

    Oh I don’t just mean a publisher switch. Although that could certainly help with exposure and name recognition.

    I’m talking about a whole different and more experienced development team.

  • We dont need more killers, just rework the bad ones that nobody plays....

  • @Master said:

    We dont need more killers, just rework the bad ones that nobody plays....

    so a roadmap with zero killers make you happy. Actually i feel the same now that think about it. Would be okay for long breaks in chapters if got that.

    @ModernFable said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/378659#Comment_378659

    @FayeZahara

    Oh I don’t just mean a publisher switch. Although that could certainly help with exposure and name recognition.

    I’m talking about a whole different and more experienced development team.

    So probally want the triple a genre devs to step into this genre. Cause we don't see many top quality dipping toes into these waters much. Except for left 4 dead 2 being exception of dipping into it kinda.

    @SmokePotion said:

    I want them to, in order.

    Fix the game freezes.

    Fix the pip system (this is second cause: why bother pipping if you can't play a decent game?)

    Rework of the Corn Fields maps.

    An announcement of some sort of streamed community event. Whether that be a kind of tourney ( there are tourneys out there as it is) Or maybe a staff hosted KYF where a bunch of fog whisperers (like the ones they flew to canada) play in the same lobby. This would be fun to watch.

    A vampire or Werewolf killer.

    Pretty interesting roadmap, specially rework of cornfields map. Would you want them to change corn stalks or do something about general map?

  • I don't care about new content anymore, we already have more than enough killers, perks and maps in the game. At this point everyone has found their main. I'd focus on fixing technical issues first, then reworking killers, perks, maps and even mechanics to make the game more balanced. I'd try to either bring solo survivors up to SWF level or near enough so that the game can be balanced around that, or else I'd find a way to segregate SWF into its own mode so the game can remain balanced for solo survivors and killers. New content creation would be dead last, I'd rely on churning out cosmetics at a faster rate to pay for all this.

  • No more killers... take a chapter off. Release Ash as a stand alone survivor.

    Rework all perks that need it. Fix bugs everywhere... tune the game, clean it up.

    Release some more interesting cosmetics. 4 new maps, then 3 more killers like normal.

    Leaderboards, Ranked Rewards, Collectibles, Devotion depth.

  • Actually fix the ######### game.

  • @Delfador said:

    Leatherface buff

    Freddy rework/buff

    Chucky :)

    Buffing useless perks and making them really viable.

    Boosted addons getting changed/reworked/removed

    Boosted offerings getting changed/reworked/removed

    Bug fixes

    Edit; I don't know why some words appear bold :/

    leatherface buff? it's fast,maybe you need to learn when turn on the chainsaw?

  • @Master said:

    We dont need more killers, just rework the bad ones that nobody plays....


    Agreed.

    At this point, there are too many Killers. Even worse, we are getting away from psychopathic killers of the 80s and running in to the PARANOMAL/SUPERNATURAL realm and getting cheese Killers with silly/meme powers.

  • 8v2 n moar game modes

  • More fixing the game we have instead of adding more and more ingredients into the mix.