Ranked Changes Went Through?
No one liked them, on either side. Do you all actually listen to your player base or is this just another attempt to force killers to play nice? You realize people who tunnel/camp are still going to do that, and not only that, but they're gonna be deranking like mad to piss off even lower ranked survivors. How in the world is this supposed to fix an already awful matchmaking system? Why do you think punishing players in general in a way that only affects people who actually care is ok?
Did you maybe think survivor gameplay was why you saw such a weird curve? Maybe it's not that killers that's the problems? Maybe address the core gameplay and bugs instead of "fixing" issues that no one cared about. Thanks for making it easier to derank for those who did it though. Whole community in an uproar about it and you make it easier to do. Outstanding move.
Comments
Salty killer main that kneejerks as usual
They did end up changing them btw; albeit a small amount.
They tweaked the numbers a bit... give it a chance..
I play both sides, but sure kneejerk to that response chief. You're a special one aren't you?
It's still going to help people derank easier, and punish people for defending a hook. I don't tunnel, I don't camp, even I can see these changes are literally more hand-holding. That's all it is. It's literally them smacking killers with a newspaper and telling them "BAD" repeatedly for doing their job.
You're view on survivors is so pessimistic and banal that I just dont believe you play survivor enough lmao. I've seen you around and you honestly have so much hatred towards survivors it's hilarious to me.
Don't forget survivors got changes similar to this it's not just killers
It's a camper's paradise :D
Yup, don't play survivor. That's why I said "BOTH SIDES DIDN'T" like it. That's why I 100% the game. You caught me chief. :c
If you don't tunnel or camp then what's the problem. Just play the game and have fun.
Time to bring my P3 Bubba.... #ForeverR20
Honestly, that's not my fear. The way I play this system won't really hurt me. My biggest concern is deranking. Which on PTB made it insanely easy to do.
If you read my comment I didnt imply you dont play survivor at all but stay mad thats fine
Ah yes, the generic, "Lul you mad" argument. You're really hitting the bases fam. Couple more and you'll have a homerun.
Something has to be tried.... I'm tired of getting to R5-1 and find a killer that wants to sit infront of the hook... like that killer shouldn't be R5-1 samething with survivors I'm tired of seeing a survivor not knowing how to play shack right at R5-1 like what?
Lol
I gotcha
1 more, go for it!
Yea, every one just jumps to me being mad about ranking, when I've been rank one for years. On a forum/game that constantly screams that ranking doesn't matter it's amazing that people think so many players care about their rank. I'm more thinking about derankers ruining the game for newer players.
Okay.
Lol.
I could reach rank 1 survivor and killer with some effort. I felt accomplished and happy making it each season.
But . . .
RANK MEANS NOTHING . . .
I don't care that many players feel this way. I am far from a top tier killer/survivor despite reaching rank 1.
But . . .
MY POINT IS . . .
If reaching rank 1 was so easy, yet only 4.3% survivors and 2.4% killers can even reach rank 1 (steam global achievement stats) and they make it harder.
WHAT WAS THE POINT?
That's all I am saying.