Just me?? (Food topic)
I’m a man for my corn dogs, but like...Am I the only one who puts maple syrup on them? Please don’t tell me I’m alone. ;0
I’m a man for my corn dogs, but like...Am I the only one who puts maple syrup on them? Please don’t tell me I’m alone. ;0
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well I love corn dogs....... This is weird........
No maple syrup in my country. How is it?
No corn dogs either.
:(
You are eating dogs??? With maple syrup...
You are mean.
@TreemanXD Nothin weird about eatin wieenies covered in bread protection. :)
@George_Soros Both are pretty neat, but together they’re like heaven on earth. ;0
@Eveline I’m Chaotic, not evil. ;)
@Chaotic_Riddle eating then with syrup is weird.😂
THEYRE TASTY @TreemanXD FITE ME
DANCE WITH ME LEGION BOI IMMA BOIL OVER AND FIND A WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY TO STRIKE!
sausages and maple syrup with pancakes
;-(
@I_am_Negan Exactly! Anything with Maple Syrup is amazing. Except maybe like...Soup.
@Chaotic_Riddle
yeah soup, and grilled cheese that would be weird to
NO NO NO ONLY PANCAKES!
I like corn dogs, but I don't like maple syrup, or syrups in general
Syrup on Corn dogs, I prefer ketchup with it but, I will give this a shot sometime
@Chaotic_Riddle -Proceeds to eat soup with syrup- I am hiding nothing legion
-Gets a fork to eat the soup-
It's ok, syrup on corn dogs is perfectly normal sometimes. Some people think I'm weird for putting ranch on my pizza
@PhantomMask20763 Nah, I put ranch on my pizza too.
Eeeeeeewwwwwwww ranch on anything but salad??????
I have a confession...... I like Oreo on cheese pizza!!!!!!
@TreemanXD I hate salad. I mean why should I eat like a rabbit? I'm not a rabbit...
@PhantomMask20763 because salad is good
What is wrong with being a rabbit? They are adorable.
@TreemanXD
As an Italian I feel offended by this blasphemy
Maple syrup on corn dogs? Sounds like pickles with mayonaise.
What the #########.
Though i heard that you guys across the atlantic prefer ketchup with your fries instead of mayonaise like uncivilized savages.
@ChesterTheMolester yes, most of us do prefer ketchup on fries, it's really good 😋
@LCGaster as a American I am offended by you being offended.
I’m the only American that doesn’t like ketchup/mustard. 😂