LGBT people !

Well it seems there are a lot of LGBT people in the fog - maybe more with the ones that doesnt came out of the ... locker ! *badum tss*

So i wondered why ? I mean i never met any of them on different online games communities such as GTA, Red Dead, Call of... or at least 1 or 2. But i made friends with a lot on DBD, boys and girls -survivors AND killers - I'm thankful for that, its always nice to play and make friend with some members of this giant family, to put some rainbow in the fog.

Comments

  • @Zanely89 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/371264#Comment_371264

    As a Bi, I get what you mean by this so much. Straight friends don't understand why I can like both sexes and gay friends think I will go back together with girl one day, while I'm here couldn't even get one person to love me, LOL.

    Accurate. 😂

  • It's possible you haven't seen LGBT people elsewhere because the communication isn't as open as it is on the forums, for instance. You may even know some personally who just have chosen not to mention it to you 'cause they think you'll react poorly.

  • @fluffybunny said:

    It's possible you haven't seen LGBT people elsewhere because the communication isn't as open as it is on the forums, for instance. You may even know some personally who just have chosen not to mention it to you 'cause they think you'll react poorly.

    This is the reason most of us don’t say our sexual orientation. But I have no problem admitting I’m apart of G.

  • I'm gay (or bi maybe idk I'm weird lol), but I just like horror, and video games in general, I don't need to identify with anything or anyone since I'm happy with who I am. The only person I want to be accepted by is my bf <3

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    I'm gay (or bi maybe idk I'm weird lol), but I just like horror, and video games in general, I don't need to identify with anything or anyone since I'm happy with who I am. The only person I want to be accepted by is my bf <3

    Yay team bi I guess

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/371359#Comment_371359

    This is the reason most of us don’t say our sexual orientation. But I have no problem admitting I’m apart of G.

    Yeah, I'm lez, but I'm usually quite hesitant to who I mention it to 'cause I don't want a headache or for someone to make me feel bad for existing.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/371280#Comment_371280

    Gaming is a hobby. Hobbies take up time. Family takes up time. Family supersedes hobbies. Get it now?

    A lot of LGBT people will adopt or will have kids other ways. I think it's just the age range and luck.

  • @tt_ivi_99 said:

    I dont talk about my sexual orientation with people I meet online...

    Just because you havent found them it doesnt mean they are not there, they just dont talk about it.

    ikr the ones that do are annoying sksksks

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/371423#Comment_371423

    I just throw it around to warn people. I don’t want someone to get friendly with me only to find out I’m gay and be upset. If anyone starts ######### I’ll just block them anyway.

    I think that's understandable. c: I'll sometimes do the same, especially with online friends if I get hints that they like me. My intent isn't to hurt anyone or lead them on, after all. It's quite dependent on the scenario/situation and so on, though.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/371280#Comment_371280

    Gaming is a hobby. Hobbies take up time. Family takes up time. Family supersedes hobbies. Get it now?

    Unless your family are abusive pieces of #########. That could each do the world a favour use their useless carcasses as fuel for hobo fires.


    So they can make someone's life happy and warm rather than cold and ruthless like always

  • @Volfawott said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/371284#Comment_371284

    Unless your family are abusive pieces of #########. That could each do the world a favour use their useless carcasses as kindling for fuel for hobo fires.

    So they can make someone's life happy and warm rather than cold and ruthless like always

    I think Orion was talking about the responsibilities of a parent and not the abuse a child may face. A lot of people use video games as a distraction from what they're going through, though. It's the same with stories and so on. People find happiness and belonging where they can.

  • @fluffybunny said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/371434#Comment_371434

    I think Orion was talking about the responsibilities of a parent and not the abuse a child may face. A lot of people use video games as a distraction from what they're going through, though. It's the same with stories and so on. People find happiness and belonging where they can.

    This is honestly true, video games are my escape from this awful reality that we live in, they make me feel...happy, don't get me wrong I love my bf to death but sometimes there's even things that he can't cheer me up while video games (especially this game specifically) can. Dead by Daylight came into my life when I wasn't in the best of shapes (this was about 2-3 years ago) I was depressed, felt lonely and even considered just ending it all, but I still had a bit of a flame left in me, and Dead by Daylight is what helped ignite that flame and bring me back to the happy person I was before. I owe Behavior so much for how they not only brought me something I enjoy, but something that helped save me too. No matter what they buff, nerf, or bad chapter they release, I will always thank them no matter what. Thank you Behavior and everyone working on this game...

  • It’s because Jake is the hottest skinny queen on planet Earth, second only to Frank

  • @No_Mither_No_Problem said:

    It’s because Jake is the hottest skinny queen on planet Earth, second only to Frank

    @No_Mither_No_Problem

    *Me, a Jake main*: I don't want no candy sir

  • speaking of being lgbt+/queer and playing dbd on ps4, any lgbt+/queer peeps wanna be friends on ps4? solo isn't going well since the new killer for a variety of reasons and i'd like to have fun instead of watching people dc.

  • @HeyImKirby said:

    speaking of being lgbt+/queer and playing dbd on ps4, any lgbt+/queer peeps wanna be friends on ps4? solo isn't going well since the new killer for a variety of reasons and i'd like to have fun instead of watching people dc.

    @HeyImKirby

    You can find people here:

    © 2015-2019 Behaviour Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. BEHAVIOUR®, DEAD BY DAYLIGHT® and their respective logos are registered trademarks of Behaviour Interactive Inc. in Canada, the United States of America and/or other countries. All other trademarks are properties of their respective owners.


  • Why should we care about that in DBD

  • Well it seems there are a lot of LGBT people in the fog - maybe more with the ones that doesnt came out of the ... locker ! *badum tss* So i wondered why ?

    No talk about LGBT online, it can get political really fast

  • sometimes I wonder if im the only person in this community who is truly as straight as a pencil

1 2 ›