It's yellow-ish orange in color and has some orange pulp in it, so it feels kind of like orange juice, and it tastes more like actual orange with some sugar than sugar with some orange. And it's made with 100% Italian oranges, so it helps our dying economy to survive a bit longer
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like Dr.Pepper as well my dude
Same here, I love Dr.Pepper 10. It’s got a nice flavor. :)
Ehh. I'm a Sprite man myself.
Every time I go to McDonald's and order a Coke they always give me a Dr. Pepper, fix your sh_t ffs
im a root beer gamer but Dr Pepper has its merits
Dr Pepper is one of the most disgusting drinks I have ever tasted.
I personally like orange Fanta
This chat is different
@PigNRun needs stabbed 28 times.
@TreemanXD I sure as hell ain't gonna do it.
Mostly because I have no opinions on Dr. Pepper.
Never heard of that before, quick google search lets me guess that this is one of the fluid sugar food they consume in NA
Then I will haunt at you and pull you from every generator, totem, locker or exit gate you touch.
I’m not sure which is worse, the fact that you’ve never heard of Dr. Pepper, or the fact you just called soda “fluid sugar food”.
It is a sugary acidic drink @master
@PigNRun me scared
@PhantomMask20763
I love the Italian orange Fanta. The American one tastes worst and has a faker looking colour
Dr. Pepper
I've never gotten to taste the Italian one, I live in america so I'm stuck with the American one. Unless they sell the Italian one here too,
@PhantomMask20763
It's yellow-ish orange in color and has some orange pulp in it, so it feels kind of like orange juice, and it tastes more like actual orange with some sugar than sugar with some orange. And it's made with 100% Italian oranges, so it helps our dying economy to survive a bit longer
@LCGaster off topic butttttttt
You lucky lucky Wraith
Legion Has unrelenting 1 million while frenzying . that needs to be nerfed
Delaware punch and Arizona are the wise mans choice
You mean BBQ flavored soda?
I’m more of a water,tea and lemonade type kinda guy
@TreemanXD
Hehehe
@harry14141414 did you read it, this is about drinks and food
I love tea if it’s cold and sweet.