Let’s have a balance discussion. (Please no arguments) both sides welcome.

Comments

  • @xChrisx said:

    Survivor its already unplayable as it is, just remove noed and nerf billy and nurse.

    It Isn’t really

  • @NoShinyPony this would be more dangerous since it’s out in the open.

  • @CronaWins thank you for your opinion.☺️

  • @Orion said:

    Totems are the secondary objective. Nobody does them. That's why NOED is activated.

    Also the reason NOED has reached the sheer level of usage is because every post that isn't complaining about Legion is a "Nerf NOED" post.

  • @TreemanXD What do you mean by "out in the open"? I'd say generators are also "out in the open". What would be the difference?

  • @EntityEvictor

    "The constructed genorator aura is hidden from the killer,

    …

    Open to suggestions."

    No, never. How should a killer "pressure the map" and "protect the gens" that he can't see? Playing killer is already stressful enough without the need to knwo every map and remember the place of that special gen.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    @TreemanXD What do you mean by "out in the open"? I'd say generators are also "out in the open". What would be the difference?

    @NoShinyPony they wouldn’t be concealed by walls.

  • @poopman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/369116#Comment_369116

    Stop using arguments in your own thread where you forbid to use arguments!!!1111

    I already addressed this in another comment.

  • Sad to see everyone wants Legion reworked before Freddy. Legion might be annoying as hell but he can still be viable with the right build, Freddy is just mediocre. I still main him cause I like the movies but jeezus, when will the freddy rework come? It's been like a year since they announced it!

  • @poopman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/369116#Comment_369116

    Stop using arguments in your own thread where you forbid to use arguments!!!1111

    @meme I don’t even think the Freddy rework is coming with how long we’ve waited tbh, the reason I said a legion rework is because although in the right hands viable he is weak and people gate him, I’ve already said I have no problem with him thought.

    Sorry another quote I have a bad habit of clicking save draft.

  • @NoShinyPony I see a lot of gens that are, but for a better explanation their wouldn’t be loops near them they might be by a tree or a rock.

  • @TreemanXD So they would be located in a dead zone, okay.


  • @Orion said:

    Totems are the secondary objective. Nobody does them. That's why NOED is activated.

    But then Noed needs to be stronger for people to have a wish to cleanse totems and perk should be in base kit

  • @Slayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/369103#Comment_369103

    But then Noed needs to be stronger for people to have a wish to cleanse totems and perk should be in base kit

    @Slayer If people don't heal because it's more efficient, then they aren't afraid of NOED.


  • @NoShinyPony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/377218#Comment_377218

    @Slayer If people don't heal because it's more efficient, then they aren't afraid of NOED.

    If some killers cant dont see weakness in injured survivors its on them

  • https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/840/VLIEC398KKPS.jpeg

    No need to nerf strong killers its better to just buff weaker killers

  • @Slayer if these killers are balanced right now then adding a forced second objective would cause them to be a little bit unbalanced, I agree about buffing the weaker killers though l.

  • Just to repeat one point that is a little off topic… this new quoting system makes it really difficult to follow the debates.

    In case some mod is reading this… please go back to the old system. Thx.

  • @Wolf74 said:

    Just to repeat one point that is a little off topic… this new quoting system makes it really difficult to follow the debates.

    In case some mod is reading this… please go back to the old system. Thx.

    Yes!!! Also I out of habit hit save draft a lot and I can’t delete saved quotes anymore.

  • @Wolf74 said:

    @TreemanXD

    Nice we can agree on most of these things.^^

    For 7. right now the locker aura cover not only ruins BBQ, which was the whole intend of this buff, but also ruins Wraith, Pigs, and Myers top add ons, that let them see auras.

    If a survivor jumps into a locker the aura should only be hidden for a short amount of time.

    For 8. the original FoV was much wider and killer could actually see survivor crouching in front of them without the need to turn the view down. The original FOV got screwed as a band aid fix to a survivor issue called "locker peek" (killer glitching into lockers to see if someoone is inside without opening it). To avoid locker peeks, the Devs moved the killers camera. They said it would be a temporary solution until they found a better way… but they just sticked with it and the original FOV never came back. That made it much harder to spot and aim.

    I hate such band aids solutions. The same band aid fix removed feature of friday 13 turning Jasons combat stance into useless pile of ######### leaving him with no feature against groups . Eventually that band aid fix killed the game.

  • @Slayer

    I am always confused that no one talks about these killers add ons that got trashed with the locker change.

    I got so many locker grabs from those that are all gone now.

    The Devs once said that "survivor should never feel safe". Anybody remember that?

1 2 3 ›