PS4 DLC release?
I know there's other threads, but most of those threads don't really ask the burning questions. This one will.
They stated last Tuesday, (the 12th) that it was in certification. Which meant it went in on the 11th or the 12th. We are 10 full blown days past that.
I've been told by several people the certification wait is 10 days. But they mentioned "in the upcoming weeks" which implies 2 weeks at least. I'm just confused why they've told console players "you'll get this upcoming patch in the upcoming weeks" and left it alone.
I would love some sort of update on it. I understand that they've sent it, and that its out of their hands. I do. I get it. What I don't get is why we're being told "weeks" when the process is 10 days normally? I'm not being negative here. I love this forum and game.
I'm just getting anxious for sure. To be fair, the hype has fizzled out for me mostly. Maybe that is my fault for watching so many youtube videos of people playing the DLC on steam? I don't know. I play on PS4 and I'd like to check it all out.
I just wish we could get an update. This whole "you'll get it in a few weeks" stuff is kinda lame. I hope we snag it today. I also don't like waiting this long for it. What can they do? I don't know. PC players shouldn't have to wait for consoles, and consoles shouldn't have to wait this long for it...
So its an issue. All in all I'll be happy when it does drop. Just a DbD hardcore fan looking forward to the 1st update in 4 months.
Comments
When it comes to PlayStation users right now honestly, the sky is falling.
Yeah. I'm ready to get it. I've been patient the 1st week... yesterday and today have left me pretty ancy.
I'm just passionate about the game. Love the art, the concepts... just great.
I hope my passion isn't confused for "crying".
Yeah. I'm ready to get it. I've been patient the 1st week... yesterday and today have left me pretty ancy.
I'm just passionate about the game. Love the art, the concepts... just great.
I hope my passion isn't confused for "crying".> @Jack11803 said:
Yeah, I'm pretty patient person, but 10 full days in, and nothing... and we're not hearing anything from the devs and then getting this 5 day rumor stuff.
It's disappointing I think.
Just hoping it's sooner rather than later, hoping on monday.
I'm currently going to contact Sony chat USA support. I'm in queue. I'll let you know what is said.
If this is true that is just ridiculous.
Send in for certification 10 days after you announce the release on PC?
What?????
Unique head unlocked Dwight with a rose in between his teeth.
Also, the PS4 Tournament starts in 1 day right? I mean why start up a tournament before the biggest patch in DbD history is released?
Doesn't make any sense.
56 people to go in queue and I might find something out. Who knows.
When they say upcoming weeks they may be talking about a week being 5 days (working week) so upcoming weeks would be 10 days, PSN doesn't normally update DLC until Mondays anyway so even if it was ready behind the scenes it wont show til then.
Also personally I don't expect this with future patches, but when you are implementing monitisation and a store into sony or Microsoft platform then i'd expect there to be a delay. You wont get this on PC because its the master race
(I play on both console and pc)
Right, but we've gotten patches outside of Tuesdays in the past man.
So I don't know.
im predicting Tuesday midday GMT
Lets just wait and see, find a diff game for the time being..hell watch the world cup
Is this why BHVR is saying “weeks” when the patch process is 10 days max, because they didn’t even send it in until like a week after PC got it?
Id never question the ability of BHVR to be incompetent, but that’s a level I don’t believe.
Yeah I have been playing other games. The context is being 10 days out...
And I am watching the world cup
Big sports fan here. Iceland and Nigeria drawing would help Argentina... but I hope Iceland seals the deal and scores.
They said "weeks" which might of meant two 5 day weeks.
Who knows.
Be patient, make sure you save your bloodpoints for that sweet survivor! The perks look OP! Really can't wait to see everyone running around with Dwight!
Yeah, I have like 900 shards. I'm trying to hang on so I'll have a step up for some cosmetics lol
Currently talking with Sony. Will update in a bit.
This is what was stated. Not much help at all.
Me: I play Dead by Daylight. They have a large, important patch that is overdue. I was wanting to check in with that 2.0.0 patch the released for certification 10 days ago.
Me: Behaviour Interactive is the company. Dead by Daylight is the game.
Me: It was sent for certification 10 full days ago on the 11th or 12th of June. I just wanted to check to see when it was sent and when it might be released please.
Robert: Hello Robert, Nice to meet you! I'm sorry for the wait time, it has being a busy day.
Me: No worries. I just hope I can get a answer and concrete info.
Robert: I understand you are looking for information on the update of a game Robert but keep in mind that we work with the console and PSN Accounts, games are designed by game developers, third party companies that work with several gaming platforms. In this case Starbreeze Publishing AB is the publisher of the game and they are the ones that will release the update of the game. I know you have been waiting for a long time and you just want to play the game as soon as possible. I will report the delay to my superiors so we can check this with the game developer. I'm sure they will be posting any information related to the game on their official support site.
Robert: You could also try to contact them directly to get more information on the release date for the update.
I hope so, I heard the company bought the game for themselves so they could make the changes they wanted, without catering to business-only models that a publisher would like. This would allow them to do all sorts of great things with the game, and be able to share their plans with players instead of keeping everything secret.
lol
I have lots of great objective ideas.
It was a letdown that I couldn't find anything out.
I was hoping for a "they sent it in for cert X day... " etc
Read the other threads. Soon.
Yeah I told them they were bought out by BeHaviour when I spoke with them, in hopes that would help the matter.
Nothing. Brick wall.
All I know is that more than likely the PS4 tourney will start... and the chapter won't be out...
yikes
Yeah I'll survive. So don't throw your pity party at me.
I've been a very positive in this forum and very factual. And I didn't open my mouth much at all until 9 days into this wait.
So chill it kiddo.
you will survive somehow.
get a pc and this wont be a problem “kiddo”
Just looking at the tantrum they had when the Pig released first on XboxOne in New Zealand. It was only a day (or two?) they had to wait but PC players were definitley not as chill as they expect console players to be right now. But hey, it's always no problem as long as it's not your problem.
Silly millennials
Maybe good for the competitors since pallet vacuum's will still be a thing and clown isn't allowed so its no biggie.
Most likely got his account suspended or banned for being so toxic and/or breaking rules.
I've got nothing against him personally, he never came at me or offended me in any way so it's whatever. Actually I'm surprised he was the first one I'm seeing to be banned/suspended. Figured it would be someone else.