Comments

  • https://media.tenor.co/videos/8a0865afb5f0c160ed2a232b8ac189fa/mp4

    How about try to face legion instead disconnect, maybe you will learn that legion has a counter

  • Legion counterplay? I thought this was how to get banned 101. Must’ve misclicked. ;(

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://media.tenor.co/videos/8a0865afb5f0c160ed2a232b8ac189fa/mp4

    How about try to face legion instead disconnect, maybe you will learn that legion has a counter

    You must be a real fun at parties.

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://media.tenor.co/videos/8a0865afb5f0c160ed2a232b8ac189fa/mp4

    How about try to face legion instead disconnect, maybe you will learn that legion has a counter

    Yeah sure, im gonna face a legion to just die because he counter EVERYTHING about survivors, i can't stealth, pallet loop, what can I do?

  • @Arroz looping/stealthing is only harder up against legion, only work together if you have to hook/slug save.

  • @Arroz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/368810#Comment_368810

    Yeah sure, im gonna face a legion to just die because he counter EVERYTHING about survivors, i can't stealth, pallet loop, what can I do?

    Legions mobility is there weakness, they are fast with there ability but if you waste the legions time, they will lose from it, you can still stealth legion, you can pallet loop them as well, so yeah, ACTUALLY TRY TO FACE LEGION INSTEAD OF DISCONNECTING

  • @GrootDude said:

    @Arroz looping/stealthing is only harder up against legion, only work together if you have to hook/slug save.

    Only stealth is harder against a legion but he bassicaly counter pallets.

  • but I am not wrong now am I?

    Legion has, like all killers, a weakness you can exploit,

    -Before you say that legion takes no skill and takes away stealth I hope you know doctor exists

  • 46AD3658-0468-4112-9723-38A8EC87C60F.jpeg

    I’ll just leave this here.

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/368818#Comment_368818

    Legions mobility is there weakness, they are fast with there ability but if you waste the legions time, they will lose from it, you can still stealth legion, you can pallet loop them as well, so yeah, ACTUALLY TRY TO FACE LEGION INSTEAD OF DISCONNECTING

    You know this thread was for fun right? i dont disconnect that's against rules.

    While you loop the legion he can just activate the frenzy respect the pallet jump over it and hit you. Simple..

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/368815#Comment_368815

    but I am not wrong now am I?

    Legion has, like all killers, a weakness you can exploit,

    -Before you say that legion takes no skill and takes away stealth I hope you know doctor exists

    Doctor has a counter.. calm spirit

  • @TreemanXD

    At least you can 360 the billy and he get stunned, has a counter lol

  • 46AD3658-0468-4112-9723-38A8EC87C60F.jpeg

    @Arroz and so does legion....(can’t delete photo it made me keep it) I’m not going to argue about legion though as it is pointless and honestly lately your threads seem more like bait.

  • @TreemanXD

    It’s a bit of challenge using the chainsaw since it goes in one direction. You mainly use the chain saw when in a open area. Other wise you mostly use your weapon to get hits. Legion when in frenzy can miss an attack and still have plenty of time to make up for it.

    7E3F7A4E-ADD3-4AA6-B357-4A34AA972CB2.png


  • @GrootDude said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/145/6X33YHBN1F31.jpeg

    @Arroz and so does legion....(can’t delete photo it made me keep it) I’m not going to argue about legion though as it is pointless and honestly lately your threads seem more like bait.

    Yeah this thread is a bait..

    Actually if you miss your chainsaw you get a stun..

    If you miss your weapon in feral frenzy you just dont get N O T H I N G, I would like the counter to legion, you guys talk too much about legion has a counter but you dont say what it is..

  • @Arroz it has been said on most every legion thread and we get ignored, hillbilly takes little skill for what he is.

  • @TreemanXD As @Iceman say it only goes in 1 direction and you can easy move or bait him..

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/368815#Comment_368815

    but I am not wrong now am I?

    Legion has, like all killers, a weakness you can exploit,

    -Before you say that legion takes no skill and takes away stealth I hope you know doctor exists

    You still don't get it. This is a joke thread and you responded like this was serious. Just partecipate in the laughter instead of going full killjoy

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/368815#Comment_368815

    but I am not wrong now am I?

    Legion has, like all killers, a weakness you can exploit,

    -Before you say that legion takes no skill and takes away stealth I hope you know doctor exists

    You still don't get it. This is a joke thread and you responded like this was serious. Just partecipate in the laughter instead of going full killjoy

  • @NurseMainBTW Honestly I don't care, I am sick and tired of people making a joke of legion, even if the thread is a joke, atm people are serious about it

  • It's not that important to be mad about it. It's a fictonal character in a game, don't get all worked up because people are being comical about it.

  • @Hoodied said:

    @NurseMainBTW Honestly I don't care, I am sick and tired of people making a joke of legion, even if the thread is a joke, atm people are serious about it

    Sounds like you need to DC from Legion threads.

  • You ask him on a date, that's how you counter him, pretty sure with how shy Susie is she would break and run away.

  • u know, it might be odd but maybe you are not supposed to counter everything and just get out asap many killers have counter and guess what happens to them a lot? looks at trapper in pity

  • I honestly think posts like this should incure a strike or warning for a ban.

    They encourage people to d/c and make the game less fun.

    Check out steam charts. DBD has lost 27% of it's players over the last 2 months due to game freezing on load, and people d/cing for whatever reason.

    No one wants to play a 3 survivor game, and it's killing the game we love.

  • @Arroz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/368824#Comment_368824

    You know this thread was for fun right? i dont disconnect that's against rules.

    While you loop the legion he can just activate the frenzy respect the pallet jump over it and hit you. Simple..

    Or you make him respect the pallet, loop it again then stun when theyve already used frenzy to chase?

    Like come tf on.

  • People on this forum are so cold..

    I dont even hate legion, i play him sometimes and buy him the susie outfit and it's a level 40... chill, lol!

  • @SmokePotion said:

    I honestly think posts like this should incure a strike or warning for a ban.

    They encourage people to d/c and make the game less fun.

    Check out steam charts. DBD has lost 27% of it's players over the last 2 months due to game freezing on load, and people d/cing for whatever reason.

    No one wants to play a 3 survivor game, and it's killing the game we love.

    Yep. Every thread that's defending "I dc against nurse/legion bc it's not fun" is garbage. Ya know what's not fun? Having one person be unable to accept a loss and try to learn, dcing, and making the the game no fun for the remaining 3 survivors. Hell even killers get bored with a 5 gen 3 survivor match.


    The dc %system is a bandaid fix on a broken bone. They should do what (most) other games do. Dc? 5 min ban. Did it again too soon? 30 min. Again? Take 3 hours off.

    People will stop dcing, or those people will be rooted out much faster than the "well I didnt dc last 2 matches so ######### this game" that is happening to workaround the bans system.

    As weve seen NOT TO BE NAMED streamers doing.

  • @SmokePotion said:

    I honestly think posts like this should incure a strike or warning for a ban.

    They encourage people to d/c and make the game less fun.

    Check out steam charts. DBD has lost 27% of it's players over the last 2 months due to game freezing on load, and people d/cing for whatever reason.

    No one wants to play a 3 survivor game, and it's killing the game we love.

    Or maybe the problem are the streamers?, and btw everyone wants to have fun, most of the survivor i have see dc is because game is laggy, it's a franks mixtape legion, tunneling or camping.. what about that one guy who is not having fun?

  • @Arroz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/369075#Comment_369075

    Or maybe the problem are the streamers?, and btw everyone wants to have fun, most of the survivor i have see dc is because game is laggy, it's a franks mixtape legion, tunneling or camping.. what about that one guy who is not having fun?

    If one person, isnt having fun because of one single killer, they need to get over it, and accept that its 1/12th of the killers, or play a different game. You cant win every game, so to focus on one killer RUINING the entire game for someone is ridiculous. Play the game and move on to the next one.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/369106#Comment_369106

    If one person, isnt having fun because of one single killer, they need to get over it, and accept that its 1/12th of the killers, or play a different game. You cant win every game, so to focus on one killer RUINING the entire game for someone is ridiculous. Play the game and move on to the next one.

    Most of the killer just tunnel..

    And that's what i say every T H R E A D

    A swf is in your lobby?

    Give your best, and move on, but no, every killer just will complain on the forum about how bad they are.