Is it really RNG that DS is in the shrine?
I can't remember when DS was in the shrine last time, but I think its really a long time ago (correct me if I'm wrong).
And as soon as DS got changed it appears in the shrine. It kinda feels like the devs made in on purpose aka they are deciding what is in the shrine and it's not truly RNG.
Comments
Doesn't matter to me since it's going to be getting nerfed soon anyway.
If I do recall correctly it's been in the shrine 3/4 times since BBQ has been in the shrine which sucks but it's just crappy RNG.
When you say thats long time ago then the chance will be high that it was just time. dont make theories on things you dont have evidence for.
It is a little suspicious but could be coincidence. Shine RNG is a bit questionable, I wish for one of the survivor and killer slots perks that didn't show would have an added probability each week they don't appear.
It does matter. Not because of DS itself, but because it would mean that the shrine is a lie to us (imo the shrine needs a rework anyway, it's outdated with all the perks we have now)
It wasn't so long ago.
How does the shrine lie to you? The shrine according to the devs is complete RNG. There is literally no evidence against that. Something appearing on the shrine multiple times isn't "evidence" either...it's just bad luck.
I think it's been about 6 months since it was last on the shrine so it was bound to come around again eventually.
Hah, tell that to those who wait for B&C.
Haha right. I just paid up for Leatherface instead of waiting.
@TheShocktor it wasn’t that long since it was on shine, I don’t remember exact time, but it has been sooner. The shrine is RNG and that’s the funny thing with RNG it is random.
Yes, it is. It was in the shrine before, without any changes to it, so why would now be any different? You're seeing a pattern that doesn't exist.
I'm just "suprised" by the timing you know, kinda like "here guys, enjoy the broken DS for some days till th update drops" u what I mean? Could be RNG, could be the devs. We will never know.
You are ignoring the fact that DS was among the most common perks to appear in the shrine, probably the most common among the meta perks. It appeared like 8 times, once twice within a month afaik.
I feel like I see either DS or ruin in the shrine every other week
still went throughout all of 2018 without BBQ tho
Enduring's been on 14 times.
Just saying.
I started to suspect that the shrine is not truly RNG when I realized that BBQ appeared in the Shrine only once, is a very used perk and the killier is buyed mainly because he own that perk... too many coincidences.
@TreemanXD I just went back until I saw it on hybrid panda's shrine watch series. So I'm pretty sure that's how long it's been.
I just p2 feng min and ds also showed up in my blood web a few levels in. I think they’re pushing it to get more ppl to use it to gather mass data on the change about to drop. That’s my hypothesis anyways
X-Files theme song has entered the chat.