Is this happening to ANYONE else? SORTED OUT.

As killer, I keep having a bug as Spirit and Nurse only where I'm using my power, and it'll either force me out of phase early or it'll blink for me super quick, is anyone else experiencing this or is it my mouse? @Peanits @Patricia can you give me an answer, since I can't play Spirit anymore without botching my phasing but my mouse is fine on other games.

If it's my mouse, then I'll buy a new one soon since the 'bug' or my mouse is doing my head in.

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • I experienced this once and thought it was just me and/or my mouse.

  • I've experienced this a couple times recently

  • @Orion and @KillermainBTWm8 does it happen like 6 times every game? In my situation, it's happening 16-18 times and is seriously getting on my nerves. I could have chases done in seconds but this drags it out.

  • @Poweas said:

    @Orion and @KillermainBTWm8 does it happen like 6 times every game? In my situation, it's happening 6-8 times and is seriously getting on my nerves. I could have chases done in seconds but this drags it out.

    @Poweas I've only experienced it once so far, but then I don't usually play the Nurse. I think I played her three times in the last 50+ trials as killer.

  • @Poweas It happens 4-5 times per game for me currently

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/366353#Comment_366353

    @Poweas I've only experienced it once so far, but then I don't usually play the Nurse. I think I played her three times in the last 50+ trials as killer.

    So it only autoblinked you once? For me it happens like 18 times per game.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/366355#Comment_366355

    So it only autoblinked you once? For me it happens like 18 times per game.

    @Poweas Indeed, only once. And I was blinking a lot that trial, trying to complete a daily.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    @Poweas It happens 4-5 times per game for me currently

    And me and my brother were just looking into getting a new mouse and keyboard. @Peanits @Patricia @not_Queen please can you tell me if it's a bug or if we should purchase a new one.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/366357#Comment_366357

    @Poweas Indeed, only once. And I was blinking a lot that trial, trying to complete a daily.

    @Orion you're lucky then, for me it's just ruining my games. Strangely, as survivor I can repair gens just fine maybe im being forced to change sides 😜

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/366358#Comment_366358

    @Orion you're lucky then, for me it's just ruining my games. Strangely, as survivor I can repair gens just fine maybe im being forced to change sides 😜

    Tell me about it. The Entity apparently wants me to level up other survivors. I've been receiving multiple survivor-specific trials (escape as Nea or Dwight or whatever). It's not hard, mind you (after all, it is survivor), but it's annoying to be unable to use the build I spent so much time acquiring on Jake.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/366363#Comment_366363

    Tell me about it. The Entity apparently wants me to level up other survivors. I've been receiving multiple survivor-specific trials (escape as Nea or Dwight or whatever). It's not hard, mind you (after all, it is survivor), but it's annoying to be unable to use the build I spent so much time acquiring on Jake.

    Yeah, I just don't enjoy survivor anymore since holding m1 or getting tunneled for a momentum changing chase (in my favour). Don't get me wrong, I completely understand why the killers tunnel me because they cant do anything else. But it's so boring to have no variety as survivor, right now I'm levelling Claudette to hopefully get some kind of No mither build. Just something to have fun.

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/366366#Comment_366366

    Yeah, I just don't enjoy survivor anymore since holding m1 or getting tunneled for a momentum changing chase (in my favour). Don't get me wrong, I completely understand why the killers tunnel me because they cant do anything else. But it's so boring to have no variety as survivor, right now I'm levelling Claudette to hopefully get some kind of No mither build. Just something to have fun.

    No Mither+Self-Care=GG EZ. For the killer, that is.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/366374#Comment_366374

    No Mither+Self-Care=GG EZ. For the killer, that is.

    Yeah lol. I'm thinking of something more along the lines of No mither, Resilience, This is not happening and Balanced landing. It's a little harsh with the gens but I mean I got no Dead hard, so Mike or Spirit will down me quickly since they will sneak up better.

  • It may just be your mouse. I've had a few nice go on me like that. If you press the button down and move your finger around a bit and notice it cancelling your charge, your mouse button is probably kicking the bucket.

    It would probably be a good idea to test it out in another game first just to be sure, that way you'll know if it's just DBD or not. You might also be able to test it out on your desktop by holding the button and moving the mouse around for a while. If it keeps bringing up the context menu in different places, that means your mouse is detecting multiple clicks.

  • I get a bug with the Nurse, where you'll hold a Blink but it sounds like an engine, constantly starting up a Blink but never getting to the charge phase. It's sound/display only, you're still charging the blink, but she doesn't close her hand fully or hold her breath. You're just unable to see that it's fully charged unless you wait long enough.

  • I'ts happened to me on Spirit but it's my mouse doing it since it affects me trying to heal i've got to move my finger up.

  • I had that with spirit and I got a new mouse. Seemed to fix it.

    Nurse rapid blink though....yeah that still exists for me. She kind of spams her power for no reason but you're not actually blinking.

  • @Peanits said:

    It may just be your mouse. I've had a few nice go on me like that. If you press the button down and move your finger around a bit and notice it cancelling your charge, your mouse button is probably kicking the bucket.

    It would probably be a good idea to test it out in another game first just to be sure, that way you'll know if it's just DBD or not. You might also be able to test it out on your desktop by holding the button and moving the mouse around for a while. If it keeps bringing up the context menu in different places, that means your mouse is detecting multiple clicks.

    Thanks a lot, it's my mouse. I probably should have seen it being my mouse since it is 2 years old and originally belonged to my old crappy computer. I'm going to go buy a newer one soon ty.

  • @Peanits said:

    It may just be your mouse. I've had a few nice go on me like that. If you press the button down and move your finger around a bit and notice it cancelling your charge, your mouse button is probably kicking the bucket.

    It would probably be a good idea to test it out in another game first just to be sure, that way you'll know if it's just DBD or not. You might also be able to test it out on your desktop by holding the button and moving the mouse around for a while. If it keeps bringing up the context menu in different places, that means your mouse is detecting multiple clicks.

    It's not my mouse, though. It's only a few months old.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/366421#Comment_366421

    It's not my mouse, though. It's only a few months old.

    Have you ever smashed it? Or put your finger on with considerable force? Little things like that break stuff. @Orion

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/366558#Comment_366558

    Have you ever smashed it? Or put your finger on with considerable force? Little things like that break stuff. @Orion

    This thing cost me some €50. I am extremely careful with it.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/366562#Comment_366562

    This thing cost me some €50. I am extremely careful with it.

    Holy #########. And im here bitching about a £5 (€5.87) mouse.