BHVR please don't do it

Don't do it to Thanataphobia, that perk has needed a buff for a while now, keep it how it is in launch of chapter 11, thats all I ask for and I play survivor more than killer

Comments

  • I second @Hoodedfengm1n's opinion. Thanatophobia is already one of the weaker perks in killer loudouts. While I can understand why you would want to avoid buffing the perk now a nerf seems irrational.

  • I still can't believe that they actually decided to nerf it

  • @Master same here, it was one of the worst perks, and it got nerfed just like freddy, but they buffed 2 perks that were fine

  • Funny how all calculations of survivors assume the 4x penalty, sloppy butcher, AND selfcare. With selfcare bringing the highest penalty. They could just try getting heals the normal way.

  • @Raptorrotas I know, I stopped running self-care because it was a waste of a perk slot, so they nerf thanato instead of buffing it

  • @Hoodied said:

    @Master same here, it was one of the worst perks, and it got nerfed just like freddy, but they buffed 2 perks that were fine

    They didnt buff ruin or bbq.

    They just made tier 1 + 2 not #########.


    Thats not a buff, nor a nerf, it's just quality of life.

    while bbq is not even a good perk just for the aura reading.

    it doesnt help you with chasing, doenst stop people from doing gens, it just shows you positions you can even reach.

    its only good for high mobility killers.

    the bp stuff is awesome though

  • @Raptorrotas or insta heals lul

    I wonder whether BHVR has data on the average number of injured survivors, but I bet it is below 3 which means that thana has been nerfed

  • As a survivor main I don't like the change.

    Sure it is going to be pain in the ass to finish the generators and heal yourself with sloppy butcher + thana if you use balanced landing + adrenaline + Decisive strike + Self care.

    Killers sacrifice half of their loadout to gain that affect and it can be nullified by half of one of the survivor's loadout. Use empathy and autodidact and kill the killer's game plan while other 3 guys can use whatever they want. You can also use perks like botany knowledge if you want safer options rather than RNG.

  • Wait what? I thought they were buffing it. What the hell?

  • @mcNuggets then that would be a buff and QoL because it allows a perk that at tier 1 (before patch) to be able to affect 2 survivors, after patch all 4 survivors at tier 1, that sounds like a buff to me, but I don't really care too much

  • Thanataphobia's buff was reverted and reworked in the same way as Fire Up.

  • What really bugs me about the Thanatophobia change is the fact that their new healing perk would counter it.

    @Hoodedfengm1n @Shad0wCloud @Shad03 @Delfador @Master

  • @Peasant said:

    What really bugs me about the Thanatophobia change is the fact that their new healing perk would counter it.

    @Hoodedfengm1n @Shad0wCloud @Shad03 @Delfador @Master

    Hmmnnn... The new healing perk I honestly do not mind. But to revert a change like that...

  • @Brady Fire up is still #########!

    Them reverting it is a curse, but NERFING it was not needed

  • @Hoodied said:

    @Brady Fire up is still #########!

    Them reverting it is a curse, but NERFING it was not needed

    How is it nerfed?

  • The values with 1 and 2 injured survivors are gonna be lower than in the current live version. Since most of the time there are definitely less than 3 survivors injured, this results in a nerf

  • I don't think it should be nerfed either, but at the same time I am glad its not getting that huge buff. That was too extreme.

  • Now that I saw the nerf, I think a better value set would be (For each injured, hooked, or dying survivor)

    6/10/14/18%

    What do you guys think? Or is it better off being as it was before?

  • Why not remove it?

  • I'm being blind, can someone show me where the nerf is as I'm only seeing that it's being reverted to the values it is currently live. I was sure I seen it somewhere and I've lost it now.

  • They don't care...I've lost most of my faith and goodwill towards this game and the community...so much bullshit that's intentional and allowed. They continue to make 1 step forward and 2-3 ######### steps back...

  • I didn't use it anyways. Even with the buff I probably wasn't gonna use it. It's so overrated. You know how hard it is to keep 4 survivors injured the entire trial? It takes 80 seconds to repair a generator for a solo survivor. With the full thana improved buff that will add 19.2 seconds assuming you can keep every survivor injured the entire trial.

    You'd be better off with so many other perks. The only way you see value out of thana is with some specific Freddy or maybe Legion builds.