Question to everyone
What are the issues you suffer when playing survivor?
What are the issues you suffer when playing killer?
Exceptions: Mori and key cannot be used in this topic, this is about the issues between survivor playstyle and killer playstyle
I am only doing this because I am creating a killer/survivor that will help with some of the issues the community faces and try not to create situational perks
Comments
fps
@artist 😐️
For Survivor, it’s teammates. I play solo a lot and it’s generally a pain to deal with SWF groups that prioritize their We’re Gonna Live Forever stacks and end up getting me farmed. :(
For Killer, it’s just dealing with all the negativity I’d get from playing someone like Legion. :’(
I answered the question!
@Chaotic_Riddle I feel you on that, both survivor and killer, a david actually farmed me so much that before 3 generators were done, we both died
@artist I know, but I don't think FPS will be fixed by a killer tho
But I definitely agree with you
For me it is probably as survivor teammates who always lead the killer to my gen, and for killer it is gen speed.
please @me if you respond.
Survivors: Rank System.
Killer: The speed at which a Gen can be done. Although this wont be a problem for me anymore cuz I'll be sure to use the new Tanatophobia with every killer.
@TreemanXD @tt_ivi_99 the killer part I have actually done a killer for on both of your issues, if you would like to see it @me and I will share the link to it
@Hoodedfengm1n
@TreemanXD https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/50854/chapter-idea-technical-issue#latest
Survivor: Playing Solo most of the time and dealing with potatoes. I always wonder why is it that somehow people got to rank 1 simply by just doing gens and leaving.
Killer: Nothing tbh, aside from the occasional salt that comes my way. Nothing really to complain about.
Survivor: Insane hit boxes. Off by far and lag of others.
Killer: Lag of others, survivor idle animations while moving, hit boxes and salty baby survivors.
The first thigns that come into my mind are:
Survivor: boosted mates, DC
Killers : SWF, DC
My biggest issue with both sides is manual DCs. I don't even care anymore what you do in-game, just play the darn thing!
Surv :dc somone becose why not and when somone team mate farm me.
killer :my first hook 2 gens done alredy without ruin
@Larcz https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/50854/chapter-idea-technical-issue#latest
Tell me your thoughts on this killer idea, if its good, devs might take note of the killer :)
Survivor: Pretty much anything. Teammates being bad or Killers being sweaty and toxic without a reason.
Killer: Survivors farming other survivors, griefing, survivors who think are funny by teabagging and clicking flashlights non-stop and disconnecting after getting rolled over.
Survivor: Camp and tunnel, not just me, I also dislike it when a killer focuses on one of my teammates. Don't @ this message or ask me what you are supposed to do, I don't care. OP asked a question and this is my answer.
Killer: Gen rush. No sir I am not interested in your advice for me to put pressure on gens, thanks anyway. One way or another this is what I dislike as a killer. IMO, gens are getting done too fast and the majority of killers are not able to compete with this. You are forced to use ruin but then again, it is hit or miss.
If the matches lasted naturally something like 10 mins with no camp and tunnel, the game would be 10 times better.
The issues I mainly struggle for survivor is having bad teammates, and having to take the hatch in the end. It gets boring when you constantly have to do it tbh.
For killer it’s definitely genrushing or taking the game hostage; even when the hatch or gates are open. I really hate when survivors do that. It’s a waste of each other’s times.