What are your Dream Cosmetics that you want to be added to dbd?

Be very specific. Design ideas, features and details talk about them.

I'm thinking if we can brainstorm a few really good styles, maybe the dbd team who creates cosmetics could take inspiration from your ideas.

Images and drawings will be really good to look at.

Comments

  • I want all characters to have at least one outfit as well camouflaged as p3 Claudette. I'm a killer main, but I get sick of seeing Claudettes be the only survivor that meta players use.

  • Kate with a pink/ black floral robe with a white shirt underneath (not tied up like the one in the pics)

    Kate with mid-length jet black hair or dark brown hair (like Lana Del Rey's hair)

    Also Kate with long dark blond hair (like Jennifer Lawrence) with or without floral crown and also a tied back hair with a bow but not as wavy

    And finally either more floral skirts or a black skirt with brown/ black boots

    Sorry if that was information heavy but Kate is my main and she needs pretty outfits!

    Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 10.23.48 PM.png


  • Dwight: I’d love to see more odd job cosmetics. He strikes me as someone who’s gone from job to job.

    Meg: I’d really like to see another sport outfit. A couple baseball tees would be awesome ^_^

    claudette: long dreads! I’d love to have long dreads for her ^_^

    jake: a climbing/wilderness gear set like Kate and Meg

    Nea: A cyber goth look, and long pigtails with the super long 90s side bangs that hang in front.

    Ace: a wedding tuxedo. I feel like ace was almost married once and escaped before he said “I Do”

    David: a football tee, the ones with the angled sleeves and the stripes.

    kate: beauty queen hair, and a destroyed debutant dress. Also more recolors of her crop top! I want a white one so I can pretend I have Jessica beil’s TCM character. Also a cowboy hat!

    adam: long dreads as well! Also, maybe a button shirt with a bow tie and suspenders with shorts

    jeff: a Mohawk, and a t shirt over long sleeve shirt, and baggy jeans

    Jane: not sure yet, but I really love the cosmetics that are coming out for her


    great job, and thank you for taking the time to read these!

  • i know it won't happen.. but swim suits?

  • Drag queen David!

  • @I_Eat_Worms said:

    mark hoffman skin for the pig

    I agree! The black robe and with gloves!

  • Tanktop Huntress for the summer event, with her regular top tied around her waist

  • F6FC5AF9-B502-40A0-B9F9-5717A5C2E3BA.jpeg

    Kate has a lot of potiential outfits should be released with variant colors. Please give her more skirts with boots to look like a country girls .

    I think if there is a modern look , we should give her outfits that is similar to Claudette Mean Street Collection .

  • 239F2EFB-AFA9-43C7-8C46-D06D9C64BC24.png

    more for Kate !! <3

  • Huntress: Furry wolf head mask

    lets be real, every killer needs a wolf mask :D

    Ace: World Series of Poker items or high roller gambler outfits like suits and the like.

    I would also like to see a magician Ace. Stage or street performer.

    now that I’m on a street performer train of thought...

    Kate: Guitar straped to her back street musician

    Dwight: Mime

    Claud: living statue, like body painted gold or silver or somethin

    just some ideas ;)

  • qm67abqa3oz9.jpg

    It's been more than a year that i'm waiting in vain for this one :(

    The only cosmetics i would ever buy in this game.

  • Hag: A dryad type costume, complete wooden body covered with vines and thorns, a few leaves sprouting out here and there, maybe even a snake wrapped around her weapon arm. The weapon hand would just simple be overly thorny branches. Also visible carvings of dark magic runes / sigils (similar to her Black Catalyst markings).

    Found this image using google that kind of sums up the type of thing I mean. I’m going to try and sketch my own idea but it may take a few days and I wanted to post something before the thread was passed on to the designers

    C6ED56BC-551A-4035-B403-43281838446E.jpeg


  • @DrVonKrumm said:

    Hag: A dryad type costume, complete wooden body covered with vines and thorns, a few leaves sprouting out here and there, maybe even a snake wrapped around her weapon arm. The weapon hand would just simple be overly thorny branches. Also visible carvings of dark magic runes / sigils (similar to her Black Catalyst markings).

    Found this image using google that kind of sums up the type of thing I mean. I’m going to try and sketch my own idea but it may take a few days and I wanted to post something before the thread was passed on to the designers

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/910/2JDD4OI2C9DO.jpeg

    Been observing this thread from the beginning, but holy crap would this one be scary.

    1. Badass Grandma Laurie
    2. A 30s/40s Noir collection
    3. Killers get special skins for 1,000 sacrifices. Could overlay with prestige to make it extra special.
    4. Zombie Apocalypse Survivor Jane Romero
  • with Kate , i have lots of cosmetic ideas for her .

    option 1 : a cropped top with floral pattern, short jeans with a plaid jacket tight around her hip and high boots . ( it would be awesome if you guys can make variant color option )

    option 2 : a lovely long dress , since she was a hopeful songbird but we haven’t got a country dress for her lmao . Is it possible with high heel boots ?

    option 3 : Tank top combined with dark leather jacket ( just like Min ) and lace skirt would be cool , short boots or high boots are ok ! Maybe you can make both lol .( you know Leather and Lace are usually worked well )

    option 4 : lace dress with denim jacket would be so lovely .

    option 5 : long sleeves and baggy pants with high heels is the great combo !!!

    And her hair ? How about long bob , tied up , long ponytail with bangs,pigtails, shaved one side or side braid with different color sets for her ? With ombre like Nea’s green hairstyle is way too perfect!!

    and.. no matter what happened , every new cosmetics for Kate I’m going to buy it !!! Because Kate is life haha 😆


    Ugh . There are so many.

  • @NathanExplosion said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/732/HMH4GCCOKOW4.jpg

    It's been more than a year that i'm waiting in vain for this one :(

    The only cosmetics i would ever buy in this game.

    Yep pretty much this is like one of like three things I'd bother buying as a cosmetic.

    Like getting cosmetics for other licensed killers sure I understand it probably won't happen. This outfit for Leatherface is dare I say more iconic than his original outfit with the apron. Personally for me this outfit is what I remember the most because of him wearing it at the end of the movie. Which is why I can't fathom why BHVR or the license holders can't arrange for this to happen.

    If Friday the 13th chapter ever happens Jason has so many options for cosmetics because his appearance changes a lot throughout the movies. Could easily get $50 out of Jason + all his outfits / designs.

  • You know what would be a cool collection?

    A collection based on the classic (and awesome) game Clue/Cluedo.

    It could even have a 20s-50s vibe to it.

    Adam = Professor Plum

    Jake = Mr. Green

    Claudette = Mrs. White

    Jane = Miss Scarlet

    Feng = Dr. Orchid

    Dwight or David = Colonel Mustard

    Meg = Mrs. Peacock

  • Kate Denson needs the Faith outfit from Far Cry 5.

  • NASCAR billy

    head is a nascar helmet

    body is a burned nascar suit with holes in it

    weapon is a tail pipe with flames on it

  • Hawaiian shirts for Ace Visconti.

    image.png


  • SurvivorJake.jpg

    Inspired by this topic, I just made this ( Using photoshop and some pics from Google. ) This could be a very cool Warrior-themed outfit for Jake.

    Guys what do you think about it ?

  • Ace Willy Wonka outfit aka Damn tasty collection.

    Has medium length dark purple dyed hair stretching down to his cheeks. Shiny Purple jacket with a burgundy shirt with candy themed images on.

    A.V (his initials) pinned to his jacket.

    Dark maroon pants with chocolate bar sticking out his back pocket and lollipops everywhere. Candy cane style belt and gummy bear slippers, he's a man with a good taste.

  • image.jpg

    Damn Tasty Collection for Ace. Similar looks to these with a dbd twist.

  • @HeroLives said:

    NASCAR billy

    head is a nascar helmet

    body is a burned nascar suit with holes in it

    weapon is a tail pipe with flames on it

    I never knew how much I needed this until now. It's so perfect for the fast af boi memes.

  • c7ae011da6e153dc53f594575bb7e7cd.jpg

    Twisted Fate collection

    Hags Hansel and gretel themed outfit.

    Dwight and nea as hansel and gretel.

    Hags short on cosmetics, this needs to change. Also the Rose hag idea before was fantastic.

  • coulrophobia-clown-mask.jpg

    If I was getting chased by a clown wearing this, I would honestly feel like that's the least that would happen to me. If this was clowns actual face just torn apart and this demon face is the actual clown person guy (chase) that would be sick (good sick). Almost like he's facing his inner demons and approaching them head on, rather than hiding behind a disguise or false identity.

  • 29144CF9-822D-464C-92F0-7B9062E4FFE9.png 8A60C6B6-7982-4874-8015-057387511088.png FFDEF4AE-DA36-40C3-941D-92D52B7CF4D2.png

    I hope oneday Kate will have these clothes ! ( and hair )

  • i would want new cosmetics for legion ,literally anything honestly, I saw people post stuff about prom skins for legion which would be cool.

    I like nea’s green hair style and hope for more cosmetics like it and probably cosmetics similar to feng mins because I always thought her cosmetics fit more into nea’s style

  • Some random ideas here but I think a pharaoh cosmetic for Wraith would be pretty cool.

    Other than that, maybe a samurai outfit for Spirit and the armor could be pierced where the cuts on Spirit are with the glass just completely turned into crystals.

    I still stand by that I want a basic head piece for Spirit where her eyes are blood red instead of white.

  • 2015-Newly-Free-Shipping-Halloween-Bear-Costumes-for-Man-Adult-Men-Animal-Costumes.jpg_640x640.jpg large_papa-bear-men-s-costume.jpg

    Jake bear outfit. I prefer the second image except for the pants. Maybe have bearfeet slippers too.

  • Be very specific. Design ideas, features and details talk about them.

    Shirtless Myers, that's all

  • Spider hag, specifically a hag covered in spider webs woven around her and spiders on the webs. She always looks like a gnarled old tree to me and that always reminds me of this old tree near the house I grew up in that was just infested with spiders and covered in webs. Hag doesn't have many cosmetics yet and most of them look a little silly

  • Soccer outfit for Meg please 😊

  • A dwight in shining armour. Dwight dressed as a knight.

  • 70s porn star attire for all survivors...mustaches included on male as well as female survivors...

  • Be very specific. Design ideas, features and details talk about them.

    This

    image.png


  • A sort of Mad Max/Apocalypse Warrior look for Jake. Leather jacket or trench coat, dark jeans, cool boots, bandolier, scruffy hair/beard, maybe some scars or tattoos.

    Him being one with the outdoors and a bit of a loner, I've always seen him as someone who'd probably have an outfit for an 'end of the world' event.

  • Micheal Myers mask from the 2018 Halloween Movie. There was rumors they were gonna add that, but they were just that... Rumors...

  • Wendigo Hag

    Tribal bone mask Huntress

    Prison Warden Trapper

  • Wendigo Hag

    Tribal bone mask Huntress

    Prison Warden Trapper

  • Some kind of summer fun theme swimsuits etc. This has always been a staple of the horror genre. Carefree fun met by horrible death

  • He is Quentin. Look much better than in the game ofc.

  • Is it too early for Plague costume idea? But she needs a drunk girl's night out costume ("just one more dri... Blaargh").

    Her censer could be replaced to one of these things.

    6bb6a2b2ddcc2c4f32e14c54a1421e9f.jpg


  • Licenced cosmetics

    ( and cowgirl kate🙃)

  • Things I would love:

    kate_guitar.jpg

    Kate with a guitar on her back


    DSC_8853.jpg grafik.png

    and also some boho/hippie inspired dresses for kate and meg. Head bands with longer hair styles are also appreciated.😍

  • Myers and Laurie Strode from the 2018 Halloween movie. And maybe the granddaughter too

  • qi95ikt5nx301.png

    Frostbite themed skins kinda like legacy but light blue Id love to see an event for these cosmetics maybe some day down the line. you could even have the vapor coming off them similar to the trapper one also this was posted on reddit a long time ago but they would be sick on all killers imo

    efqdapqimw301.png


  • Bunny. Feng. Min.

  • I would love to see a snowboarder outfit for Jeff. He could wear ski goggles over his eyes and snowboard boots on his feet. Maybe some frost/snow in his beard or hair. It fits with his lore as well figuring he comes from a town where there were mountains and ski resorts. Alternatively I could also see Jeff wearing like a bandana and headphones around his neck. And he should definitely have an outfit with a flannel lumberjack shirt.

1 2 3 4 5