Would u kill for a 5th perk slot?
💃💃💃
💃💃💃
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sign me up.
That would make a good rank bonus. 5 perks for each match you start at rank 1.
Personally; I would like to have 5th slot option for only unique perks. Ii would give more meaning to play as that character.
I`ve said it before and got comments like how it would only increase the amount of Claudette players, but I think there are already plenty of them.
Was at the doctor's consultation and he said to be OK with that ~
I'd kill for people to stop asking for it. Does that count?
It will though
I don't see any reason to play Ace or quentin for my builds right now. I would rather play with Meg to get her adrenaline or Dwight for his bond.
Some characters would die since they have no useful perks (for the most part)
True, just add any as the 5th in the middle of the 4 perks, none will use Ace
My Dwight for bond is fine but I don't want a 5th Nea perk
Not necessarily. Those “useless” perks wouldn’t be as useless since theoretically they are not taking up a slot. Suddenly Ace’s aura perk can easily pair with kindred without taking up space.
Exactly my point. It is mostly discussed that 5th perk would be OP, that way you put some limitation and variety at the same time.
If they add such limitation I'm fine too with my Dwight and his Bond
No You didn't get it.
Currently I am using Bond, Windows of Opportunity, Balanced landing and Adrenaline.
I wouldn't start to use Ace suddenly because of Open handed, I would use Dwight, Kate, Nea or Meg and get one of their perks (one of my perks right now) as my 5th slot and instead, I would start to use Iron will.
It still takes a slot, not your original 4 but your 5th. You can swap one of your original 4 slots to 5th slot and use another perk in its place.
Yes, you can do that and that would satisfy the 5th perk need for you and you get to play as that 5 character more; like you do now mostly.
And there are other who also enjoy perk variety. For example I like trying out different combinations. And I would definitely take advantage of that extra personalized perk slot with different characters. If you ask how is this different than just giving an extra slot regardless the player. I would say none, except giving that character more reason to play as.
An addition I see many players who run open handed or up the ante and lets not forget about ace in the hole.
I wouldn`t see this change as absolving some characters, on the contrary this may encourage to play them more often.
No. I'm not messed up.
Not convinced that it's necessary, so no.
He won’t give up
Would be cool for a limited special event, but in general no.