What are your favourite cosmetics in the game?
I just figured out that the santa torso for the clown has lots of sparkly lights flashing and I reallllly like that.
I never really noticed because as killer you don't see these things. But as I was called a cheat and viewed a salty survivors clip they made on xbox, it was so pretty...especially in the tonic.
What cosmetics do you think are the very best?
Comments
A piece or an entire outfit?
Cause they did a fantastic job (HURRDURR, MEMES) on Wraith's Hallowed Blight outfit.
I love the Seeping Hollow outfit & the Withering Vines piece the most.
The black wedding dress of the Nurse (dont know ingame name). It makes her look even scarier.
The dress for Jane. I can't wait until she and her cosmetics come out. I also like the student outfit with the bowtie for Claudette. Feng's kimono is also nice.
Default Dwight is the best cosmetic set in the game.
Meg’s carnival hair is so pretty.
And 90s Meg is just really cute.
legion’s Susie and frank skins, as well as Spirit’s school girl cosmetics.
Right now, Baby Dwight aka the default Dwight.
I love Jane's 2 new cosmetics though, I will instantly buy them.
@Delfador+1 Jane's cosmetics are so cool 😍
this!
I didn’t know we were including ptb stuff otherwise as a future Jane main YES.
Honestly, I really like Joey and schoolgirl Spirit. I also like the Hallowed blight cosmetics, it's a shame I had to stop running most of them since they somehow f*ck up my framerate. I also really like shirtless David, only cosmetic worth buying...such eye candy 😍
Spirit's very rare hair bun, the green Wraith ninja/assassin set, legacy Wraith, both Feng's and the Huntress' sets from the recent Lunar New Year event, and Dwight's rooHappy shirt.
Rowdy Boy Rose David all the way. It's a shame the Shirtless David is such a meme, I hardly see any other David cosmetics out there.
Surprised noones mentioned The Hags Lisa Simpson outfit.
Her Lisa Simpson outfit? Which one is that?
The lettuce head thingy looks like lisa simpson
Plus her name is actually Lisa in real life, yes.
This one is my favorite outfit too, I just have one the other colors in that outfit.
Wraith's Phantom of the Opera one is pretty spiffy.
GLOWING EYES
Candle head wraith.
Harajuku Nea
Pizza Boi Dwight
All Hallowed Killer costumes
Susie Legion
Schoolgirl Spirit
Momma Bear Huntress
Spirit's kimono outfit is beautiful. I also love Nea's grafitti artist outfit.
I foresee a big problem.
My Doctor wears the AWESOME Corroded Eyepieces, but there is soon to be a Plague Doctor mask... WHAT AM I TO DO?!
Least Doctor has some good cosmetics...as a Hag player..I find none of her cosmetics really worth buying. The Medusa is ok and the Skull/sunkened face is ok..but other Killers have infinitely better choices imo.
@feechima You mean the Spirits kimono? Because Feng doesn't have a kimono
Pretty much all of Kates outfits. Plus School girl Spirit, dress Hag, and Feng's day off wrap. I like Janes new cosmetics too.
GG shirt feng, black pants, event head
Any sexy Nea upgrade :p
Yeah, you're right. I mean her moonrise outfit.
Definitely leatherface's masks. Think about it. Free, based off original survivors, and the only cosmetics from a licensed killer!
Miss Smithson outfit for nurse. Used to be the victorian one but they really outdone themselves.
I also love every single ugly sweater they introduced. They're simply adorable!
Anything bright and tacky. (Not kidding)
Hallowed blight Dwight
Moonrise red dress feng
phantom of the opera wraith
pizza delivery Dwight
santa clown
joey (legion)