Has anyone used the new Obsession changed perks?

Dying light is my main point on here


Is Dying light a terrible perk now?

Is remember me is decent perk now?

What are the remaining obsession perks that are good?

Comments

  • Which killer obsession perks were good, exactly?

  • @Orion said:

    Which killer obsession perks were good, exactly?

    STBFL is decent

    Did it change to become good or not

  • They're all the same - unless you take a DS. Play it carefully and the obsession won't change.

    But the consensus is that dying light has been nerfed heavily since the effects can be undone but rancor is better because you could theoretically, situation permitting, kill multiple survivors with it.

  • @The_Crusader said:

    They're all the same - unless you take a DS. Play it carefully and the obsession won't change.

    But the consensus is that dying light has been nerfed heavily since the effects can be undone but rancor is better because you could theoretically, situation permitting, kill multiple survivors with it.

    Thanks, I asked because I play Xbox and not pc (hate the wasd system and don't want to be at an disadvantage) so I cannot play the PTB

    God I am gonna miss you Dying light, never tunneled, got the perk to work like usual

  • Remember Me is decent now, it's effective and you don't have to worry about your stacks if your Obsession dies early on hook.

    Dying Light is just another Ruin now. Effective, but only for a short time, but at least you don't have to tunnel anymore.

    The new Obsession perk is amazing for Killers, having no terror radius is always amazing for grabbing Survivors off gens and just jumpscaring.

    Save The Best is meh now, but it's still decent for some.

    Play With Your Food is...Kind of better now? You at least don't have to constantly let one Survivor live just to get a speed boost now.

    Rancor is meh now too, at least you can kill the last person who DS'd you, plus it's still got a use if your Obsession dies on hook and someone else has DS.

  • @Orion

    How is Remember Me not a good perk? Also STBFL?

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    Remember Me is decent now, it's effective and you don't have to worry about your stacks if your Obsession dies early on hook.

    Dying Light is just another Ruin now. Effective, but only for a short time, but at least you don't have to tunnel anymore.

    The new Obsession perk is amazing for Killers, having no terror radius is always amazing for grabbing Survivors off gens and just jumpscaring.

    Save The Best is meh now, but it's still decent for some.

    Play With Your Food is...Kind of better now? You at least don't have to constantly let one Survivor live just to get a speed boost now.

    Rancor is meh now too, at least you can kill the last person who DS'd you, plus it's still got a use if your Obsession dies on hook and someone else has DS.

    Wow, I can use rancor now

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    @Orion

    How is Remember Me not a good perk? Also STBFL?

    Save The Best For Last

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/353005#Comment_353005

    Thanks, I asked because I play Xbox and not pc (hate the wasd system and don't want to be at an disadvantage) so I cannot play the PTB

    God I am gonna miss you Dying light, never tunneled, got the perk to work like usual

    Just be careful about picking up survivors 60 seconds after unhook and it shouldn't change then.

    Luckily sloppy + new thana might be a decent replacement.

  • @The_Crusader said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/353008#Comment_353008

    Just be careful about picking up survivors 60 seconds after unhook and it shouldn't change then.

    Luckily sloppy + new thana might be a decent replacement.

    'Thinks about legion with new thanato and sloppy'

    Now I cannot wait for chapter 11 to drop

  • @Hoodedfengm1n If I had to make an Obsession Only build, I would bring Remember Me, Rancor, and the new perk. (Forgot it's name, sadly, o o f) It seems like a decent build if you know the Survivors are gonna abuse DS and all bring it. The fourth perk could just be Ruin, NoeD, MAYBE Monitor And Abuse or Distressing, whatever affects the Terror Radius to tease Survivors who are confused about the new Obsession Perk.

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    @Hoodedfengm1n If I had to make an Obsession Only build, I would bring Remember Me, Rancor, and the new perk. (Forgot it's name, sadly, o o f) It seems like a decent build if you know the Survivors are gonna abuse DS and all bring it. The fourth perk could just be Ruin, NoeD, MAYBE Monitor And Abuse or Distressing, whatever affects the Terror Radius to tease Survivors who are confused about the new Obsession Perk.

    Dark devotion

    and me being a legion main will run remember me, thanato, sloppy, and enduring

    DS will be useless, sloppy and thanato will make it a year long heal, and remember me because remember me

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/353017#Comment_353017

    Dark devotion

    and me being a legion main will run remember me, thanato, sloppy, and enduring

    DS will be useless, sloppy and thanato will make it a year long heal, and remember me because remember me

    I think Dark Devotion would be good to bring for Legion now, as its already hard to tell if Legion is a Killer or a Survivor if they're approaching you with Monitor. Now? Survivors will just be confused when they see another Survivor just stabbing the hell out of them with a knife. ๐Ÿ˜†

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/353020#Comment_353020

    I think Dark Devotion would be good to bring for Legion now, as its already hard to tell if Legion is a Killer or a Survivor if they're approaching you with Monitor. Now? Survivors will just be confused when they see another Survivor just stabbing the hell out of them with a knife. ๐Ÿ˜†

    Defensive strike on another survivor

  • I know, I meant how is it not good? Thanks tho ๐Ÿ˜‹

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    @Orion

    How is Remember Me not a good perk? Also STBFL?

    Never used Remember Me, but I'll grant you STBFL. My admittedly convoluted point was that the obsession perks that are actually not completely worthless trash aren't affected by this change.