PTB is out!!! (Also, looking for KYF group)
Everyone get on it so I can puke on your asses!!!
Everyone get on it so I can puke on your asses!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I see a gorgi1984, with an "i". Is that it?
I sent you a friend request.
@Peasant Are you coming?
@Orion I am in transit, I have been communicating through mobile.
User is gorgy1984, current name is Colchones Cannon
@Orion If you need more people sooner try @The_Crusader !
@Gorgonia I'm pretty sure I got the right person. I sent a friend request.
Does anybody here also have problems pipping as killer (or with her?).
2 gens left, chases weren't long (it's r1 after all), most survivors got downed fast and I still blackpipped with a 4k with no moris
How long does the TR transfer perk last at tier 3?
@Orion I'm downloading the PTB as fast as I can.
Anyone wanna add me btw? Sgt Kabukiman N.Y.P.D
I will be playing in a couple hours as well.. my steam is spect0rr both are me....
I see 9 people with that name when I search.
Added both.
@Peasant I'm going to make some food now, but afterward, we can play.
There's no rush. I'm still downloading even now.
@Orion Status update: My PTB finished downloading and furthermore it saved my profile back when I had banked up 700k BP. I'll play a match or two, if I can, while I wait for the signal.