Can't access the PTB!
I went to the "Betas" tab, but there's no beta available. I tried restarting Steam, but that didn't solve it. Can anyone help? I'd like to throw up on survivors.
Tagged:
Mod
I went to the "Betas" tab, but there's no beta available. I tried restarting Steam, but that didn't solve it. Can anyone help? I'd like to throw up on survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s not out yet. It will be in about 1 hour and 30 min from the time of my post.
It is gonna be on 1 PM EST.
Still 1 and half an hour to go.
Keep calm and drink wine.
The ptb will start in 90 mins
...Oh.
I took a ######### Ebony Memento Mori to rush my last trial because I thought it was already out and didn't want to dodge. Now I feel bad.
Poor bastards got massacred? FeelsBadMan
Indeed. I usually go easy on survivors (lose them in a chase, let them unhook in my face, that kind of thing), but this time I went all out with my insta-down Pig build (NOED, Rancor, Haunted Ground, MYC) and they were just crushed.
Sorry @Orion but that made me laugh, I'm so glad I wasn't a survivor in that game!
Only half an hour to go now, I'm so excited!
Edit a huge mistake, sorry, I thought you wrote half and 1 hour to go, my bad.
EST is GMT -5, as I understand it.
@Orion Good god I am glad I was not in your lobby
You f*cking annihilated them
29 minutes my dude
1pm EST or 6pm GMT/UTC
They still repaired a few generators (######### corn makes me lose what little sense of orientation I have, so I had some trouble finding them at first), but yeah, overall they were destroyed. Chases were quick and decisive, and everyone died after one hook (obviously).
I was at school lmao.. but now im here! is the beta available?
Do you know why the devs don't use UTC? I get that their own timezone is probably EST, but UTC is the basis upon which all timezones are defined (EST is UTC-5, for example) and would make it far easier for everyone not in EST to understand.
@Arroz you have around 20 minutes to go before it starts
@Orion I would prefer to use UTC as well, it's something that I can mention though because it would make it easier for people I guess.
Oh my god they did not deserve so much pain
did they say anything in endgame?
I would appreciate it if you were to mention it to them.
Much to my surprise, just "gg" and "lol". I explained I was just trying to get through the trial ASAP because I thought the PTB was out. Then I came here when I realized I couldn't access it, and, well, you know the rest.
*Hype*
It's 6:03 PM and still nothing. PTB WHEN???
Yep. Still nothing. Where's my goddamn PTB? 😥
I hope I won't see "soon" on this fine evening.
I'm checking...
I'm sitting here refreshing their Twitter waiting for them to announce that it's out...
*looks at clock*
*looks at no beta availability in Steam yet*
*died in antici... ... ... pation*
IT'S OUT! GET TO THE PTB!
Aaaand it's live! <3
Should be out now, reboot steam if you don't have it
It's available now. 2.2GB
You should let the devs know that if I'm not blown away by the PTB, I shall sue them for this six-minute delay. >:C
I love your pfp Mandy
sorry for it going off-topic tho
Umm I dont find it, rebooted steam but still
Dude really revived a year old PTB thread
Well #########, i thought it was a march 2020 :/
Anyways do you know why i cant access it? i only see
Select the beta you would like to opt into:
NONE -Opt out of all beta programs
that would be due to the face that there currently is no ongoing PTB.
Oh, well im stupid xD