Overpowered things in this game

Can someone explain why moris, iridescent head, decisive (ik it's getting nerfed) and other op crutch things are even in the game?


It requires no skill and is just overpowered and unfun to go against.

Most of the time survivors don't even have a chance to safe pip.

Don't take this like I'm some salty survivor main, I refuse to use moris myself.

It's not fun for me.

I expect a lot of salty survivors to defend ds, but its ok.


Devs, why?

Comments

  • Did you know about Moris 1.0? Didnt play yet but i heard about them jee


    They aren't that bad now ALTHOUGH Ebonies kinda suck to go against

  • I hope I get to down you with an iridescent head and mori you soon

  • Because we need as much salt as possible

    Mori is required currently in rank 1

    Iridescent is an ultra rare and not that common

    NOED I know you are talking about and thats balanced

    Dont @ me

  • u shouldn't care about piping. rank in this game means very little. I still see what you're getting at, and its why I'm sad to see ds get nerfed. killers would say "ahh ds op" and then one shot me with a hatchet or tunnel me off hook and mori me instantly

  • @Hoodied said:

    Because we need as much salt as possible

    Mori is required currently in rank 1

    Iridescent is an ultra rare and not that common

    NOED I know you are talking about and thats balanced

    Dont @ me

    It's not required at all, idk what you're talking about.

    IH is rare indeed, but sucks when you verse one.

    I don't want to talk about noed, heard enough.

  • Why does 5 blink Nurse or 4man CWF with voice coms exist?


    People have been wondering these things for years, but nothing major has been changed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  • SWF tops all of these

  • @artist said:

    u shouldn't care about piping. rank in this game means very little. I still see what you're getting at, and its why I'm sad to see ds get nerfed. killers would say "ahh ds op" and then one shot me with a hatchet or tunnel me off hook and mori me instantly

    I honestly don't.

    After I reached rank 1 both sides I really have no goal anymore in this game, I try to have fun. But you can't really have fun when you die after only 1 hook, or you get downed by 1 hatchet. Or when the killer chases you for 5 gens and downs you with his cute noed.

    Think about it. I want all crutch things removed from this game.

    Both survivor and killer side.

  • @drunky26 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/348858#Comment_348858

    It's not required at all, idk what you're talking about.

    IH is rare indeed, but sucks when you verse one.

    I don't want to talk about noed, heard enough.

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    yes it is

    Generators are done in like 30 seconds pretty much so they are

    play killer more often at rank one and you will see why people de-rank on purpose

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/348864#Comment_348864

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    yes it is

    Generators are done in like 30 seconds pretty much so they are

    play killer more often at rank one and you will see why people de-rank on purpose

    What's with the arrogance?

    I play killer all the time and I've been keeping my rank 1 for the past few seasons. No moris, no noed, no crutch perks.

  • @drunky26 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/348874#Comment_348874

    What's with the arrogance?

    I play killer all the time and I've been keeping my rank for the past few seasons. No moris, no noed, no crutch perks.

    What’s your build and who do you main?

  • If you're having trouble safety pipping, then that's a good thing... The system is doing its job of keeping you at an optimal play area for you where you can play to the best of your abilities and stay there by winning and losing a similar amount of games. Thats what its meant for. Of you have to vi mega sweaty and burn BNP's and Instamedkits to maintain yourself at a certain rank, then that rank isn't the right fit for you.

  • Billy, Myers, spirit and doc are close behind.

    bbq, ruin, sloppy, nurses. Often change out last 2 or ruin for thanatophobia. Works out well.

  • @Blue_Diamond said:

    If you're having trouble safety pipping, then that's a good thing... The system is doing its job of keeping you at an optimal play area for you where you can play to the best of your abilities and stay there by winning and losing a similar amount of games. Thats what its meant for. Of you have to vi mega sweaty and burn BNP's and Instamedkits to maintain yourself at a certain rank, then that rank isn't the right fit for you.

    Sorry what?

    Read my post again please. Thanks.

  • @drunky26 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/348891#Comment_348891

    Billy, Myers, spirit and doc are close behind.

    bbq, ruin, sloppy, nurses. Often change out last 2 or ruin for thanatophobia. Works out well.

    Oh, nice! I use to love playing Doctor with Thanatophobia, it’s a shame they nerfed the perk for him, but I can see how that’s an affective build!

  • They just require you to up your game and respect the killer's presence by encouraging stealth & avoidance over attention hogging. If they feel that oppressive, its more because they are highlighting weaknesses in a playstyle. Most killers; by perk or addons have an instant down and prevent the aggro tank from abusing attention for an easy win (still not guaranteed). Performing a mori is more restrictive now than in the past and can be denied if playing well. Hex options can be destroyed so not much is there in terms of op. Its skill vs skill, the killer can have a devastating loadout and still not kill anyone if the survivors are just better.

  • the most OP is the noise-less Spirit catches from survs doing gennies

    ABSOLUTEY

  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    the most OP is the noise-less Spirit catches from survs doing gennies

    ABSOLUTEY

    ya forgot about that too.


    pls fix.

  • It's that party game element. Think Mario Kart. Racing skill determines some of the game, then you get blue shells and lightning that completely change things up.

    Moris, iridescent heads, instaheals, BNP, Coldwind maps....all these things are there for the same reason.

  • Because devs think that balanced games are boring, I can't remember the bogus study that proved that gamers basically want some imbalance to their games altho like most studies and most things that come out of uni they were pretty much useless stuff that ppl follow

  • @MhhBurgers said:

    Because devs think that balanced games are boring, I can't remember the bogus study that proved that gamers basically want some imbalance to their games altho like most studies and most things that come out of uni they were pretty much useless stuff that ppl follow

    Some things are fun. We've all had that epic moment when we pull a purple key out of a chest and escape. Or when haunted grounds goes off and an entire team goes down. Rare moments like those.

    The problems come when it's every game, like DS or NOED.

  • certain builds on certain killers are op

    the fact a ruin, tinkerer. Bbq, enduring billy with the best addons can even waltz into a match baffles me. Also considering the one shot so they slug most often.

    imho it’s op

  • Because some people are that bad at the game that they have to use them.

  • @MhhBurgers said:

    TINKERER LOL.

    Tinkerer itself isn’t op, but it is on bbq billy. It just snowballs so incredibly fast so very often. That you spend the whole game trying to recover but never recover.

  • Have you ever heard word "tension" ?

    Facing constantly same killers without any alterations is boring. I love the tension that mories or some of the very powerful killer addons add to each match. Problem is that survivors just want to survive every game so they're calling out anything that can even remotely scare them and make their boring looping matches harder. I honestly don't know why they play semi-horror game like DBD if they don't like the idea of possible rare "OP" addons or offerings that make matches feel more tense.


    And yes bad survivors won't even safety pip against some of these but that's their fault since they have every tool to face all of these addons and still wipe the floor with killer.

  • @Kebek said:

    Have you ever heard word "tension" ?

    Facing constantly same killers without any alterations is boring. I love the tension that mories or some of the very powerful killer addons add to each match. Problem is that survivors just want to survive every game so they're calling out anything that can even remotely scare them and make their boring looping matches harder. I honestly don't know why they play semi-horror game like DBD if they don't like the idea of possible rare "OP" addons or offerings that make matches feel more tense.

    And yes bad survivors won't even safety pip against some of these but that's their fault since they have every tool to face all of these addons and still wipe the floor with killer.

    You’re right let me just grab my 3 friends so we can deal with this properly since that’s what it takes apparently. Bc in solo matches this answer you gave makes me eye roll real hard.

  • 2us24b.jpg

    xD Ahhh, thanks fer the chuckles

  • @Hoodied said:

    Because we need as much salt as possible

    Mori is required currently in rank 1

    Iridescent is an ultra rare and not that common

    NOED I know you are talking about and thats balanced

    Dont @ me

    @Hoodedfengm1n you asked for it...