Jane Romero
THICC MOMMA SURVIVOR :D
THICC MOMMA SURVIVOR :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like her. Glad the devs are experimenting with plus size survivors. Love the diversity! I'll still probably main Kate, but I might try out Jane if they give her some good cosmetics. Don't really like her default look.
Just looking at that ass on Jane.... Imagine the tea bagging...... Just saying!!! ;-)
Everybody knows what people think about the female designs of DBD, but everyone is to afraid to spell it out.
And for sure I am not that guy. :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9knToyK-wUs
yup finally some fight-back perks! DBD devs listen a bit in the end
Dance With Me and Head On would be a good combo if bursting out of lockers was added into Dance With Me's 3 seconds of scratch free.
It already does that AFAIK.
On topic.
Jane is a mocking meme of "thicc".
Up until that time, we had no female survivor that could be classified as "thicc" (commonly known as fat/too big thighs). Some people have fetish for that, well... at least some of her perks can be of use.
The question is :
How she gonna vault windows without being stuck.
Can you trigger earthquakes by teabagging with her.
She's decent but I would have loved a survivor from far back in the past too.
If someone gets offended by something as silly as that, then they aren't someone I am willing associate myself with.
*Me when I see Jane*
top 10 questions science still can't answer