So new survivor is female
I hope we get some decent cosmetics for her.
I hope we get some decent cosmetics for her.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah. It all seems pretty cool.
Sure, u can share to her ur cosmetics (L'Oréal, etc) too and become good friends
This is gonna sound off-topic because of the issue I'm going to point out, so I apologize in advance to the OP.
@homo_superior check your profile comments.
Oh wait, sometimes there are last messages from some users but I am unable to see them. Is this how you know that this guy's messages were invisible?
Because I saw this guy replying to several threads as the last person but I have never seen his comments.
Yes.
In the right time.
Orion I don't see how is this relevant to the thread. :D
Probably going to be our new claudette.
The person I was speaking with is suffering from a bug where their comments are hidden. I just wanted to let them know. Sorry.
I am so stoked about this
Ok I'm sorry.
Judging by the way they keep commenting, as well as the few (partial) comments I can read from their profile, they're unlikely to believe me, though, so maybe this was a pointless endeavor. Oh well.
The Latino girl is a nun
uh huh
I hope she will look as well interesting like the killer...
Maybe the survivor is gender fluid?
Kate is a bae but I find her too boring tbh. I am hoping for a new interesting female survivor too.
Actually every survivor is boring, because they're just a skins with the three perks. But I'm trying to not care tbh.