Why don’t survivors get a quitter bonus?
I’m curious because when I player killer and a player quits, I get bonus points. I understand it’s to try and compensate for the BP I couldn’t get from them.
But why don’t Survivors get a similar bonus if the killer quits?
But why don’t Survivors get a similar bonus if the killer quits?
Comments
They're supposed to, but I heard reports of an exploit that deprives them of those points.
...That's what I said.
if they hard DC you get cheated. I have learned to live with it but it does suck during events progress and double bloodpoints but what are you gonna do.
You do, but only if they hit the *leave game* option. If they close application, eject disc , or use task manager then nobody gets anything.
You also lose any items you may have taken in too. Happened to me a few times.
@Furious_Fred please read my previous comment.
Survivors get 5k for "survival" if a killer quits the match, however if they leave by "close application" no one gets anything.
Could have saved myself time if I read this first.
I think @Orion is right. With some killers DCing, I get the 5k escape points. With some, I don't, so I think it's related an exploit killers.
@MegaWaffle lol I’m almost always on these forums, you could never beat me to the punch XD
So you're saying that is also down to how they quit the match?
@Furious_Fred yes
Sometimes the killer quits or gets DC and you get the points for what you have done so far. Sometimes it shows how much you should have received yet the bp sum doesn’t increase after the match.
I see myself getting those 5k points if the killer leaves right as we start.
If the killer is THAT petty that they don't even wanna give survivors points, there's an issue
If the killer dc the same way as the vast majority of survivor do (alt+f4 or cutting their internet connexion) survivor don't get compensation point for the killer leaving
They do.
Survivors get 5k bp EACH and keep their items, only lose their offerings when the killer DCs
The killer gets 2,5k BP IN TOTAL FOR 4 DCS and loses all his stuffing
Talking abotu fairness....
The quiter bonus should be just for killers because we are the Entitys chosen.
And when the chosen run away...? XD