No mither is not a....
Legion counter we will m1 you we like the free hook.
Legion counter we will m1 you we like the free hook.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Nickenzie we’re legion we’re one.
Yes I always cringe when I find out a No Mither persons in my game and a Legion just isnta downs them and they've got Thanatobia. I had one last night load in the shirtless Davids running No Mither, hears the terror radius.
Premonition ahd popped so I pointed that way and me and the other person started to move away and the David runs right into him and he gets 1st hook in 15 seconds of match starting.
@powerbats David is a hindrance to your team please leave him on the hook for me. We’re legion we’re one.
So they turn you into a 110% speed M1 killer?
I have downed numerous survivors with only the attack button.
Agreed comrade legion
Join us
We’re legion

Thats Hag in a nutshell
@TreemanXD
As a Myers main all I can say is....
...this is fine.
@MegaWaffle XD
No mither is the funniest perk in the game.
You just haven't met a true No Mither player yet.
@thesuicidefox you think we’re slugging them?
I am gonna DC from this forum.
@Delfador goodz one less to hook
i didn't finish the thread but that's my wallpaper
once i looped the legion w/ no mither