So I have brightened up the teaser image.

Does anyone see anything different about it in the brighter light? Perhaps we can catch a glimpse of the map?
EDIT: I just learned how to directly up the brightness so I'll add that picture to the bottom.



Comments

  • Can't really tell too much. Maybe a side by side comparison can help?

  • @Shad03 said:
    Can't really tell too much. Maybe a side by side comparison can help?

    It's been done.

  • Looks like the head of a lion on a bird maybe?


  • There's an opening bottom right. Looks like the walls collapsed.
  • @brokedownpalace @Shad03 Well I definitely know that the object under the vase is not a banner but is actually a "censer" I believe.

  • Today we are most probably gonna get the new dwight outfit.

    Tomorrow, I expect them to release a video teaser, everything will be much clearer.

  • @Peasant said:

    @Shad03 said:
    Can't really tell too much. Maybe a side by side comparison can help?

    It's been done.

    Hmmnnn... The teaser itself doesn't give much hints. But maybe the map could be at a tip where sacrificial rituals took place? Maybe this chapter gives hints towards the Entity's origins.

  • Looks like the head of a lion on a bird maybe?


    A lion’s head on a bird sounds like the opposite of a gryphon...Hmmmm, mayhaps this new character is Greek or Egyptian?
  • @Peasant said:
    @brokedownpalace @Shad03 Well I definitely know that the object under the vase is not a banner but is actually a "censer" I believe.

    Yeah.

    (This is fun, trying to figure things out)

  • @Shad03 said:

    Yeah.

    (This is fun, trying to figure things out)

    It really is fun but I don't think any of these images have a meaning. At best, they are just decorations to avoid simplicity.

  • Can't see much different but my eyes are old lol.

    It jusy seems like an evil entity trapped within an urn with chains, runes and symbols of protection so it can't escape.

    I've looked for something like this but can't find anything which is bound like this, Jeepers Creepers (Pazuzu) or Tharzudun are similar in some ways but they are probably so far off its laughable.
  • @Delfador said:

    @Shad03 said:

    Yeah.

    (This is fun, trying to figure things out)

    It really is fun but I don't think any of these images have a meaning. At best, they are just decorations to avoid simplicity.

    The Mali flag was not a teaser so that has no meaning. Usually the teasers that are generally more serious have some meaning. Like the Clown's teaser or the Spirit's. So this hint has some kind of meaning.


  • I personally thought those markings looked like beetles with spread wings.
  • @Shad03 said:

    The Mali flag was not a teaser so that has no meaning. Usually the teasers that are generally more serious have some meaning. Like the Clown's teaser or the Spirit's. So this hint has some kind of meaning.

    What I meant by image was the little faces or symbols in the image, not the image itself.

    I think that from the sentence, we are supposed to understand that it is something related to a cult or religion, and this image shows us that it is most probably going to be something related to east asia.

    I don't think the symbols have much meaning tbh.

  • @Delfador said:

    @Shad03 said:

    The Mali flag was not a teaser so that has no meaning. Usually the teasers that are generally more serious have some meaning. Like the Clown's teaser or the Spirit's. So this hint has some kind of meaning.

    What I meant by image was the little faces or symbols in the image, not the image itself.

    I think that from the sentence, we are supposed to understand that it is something related to a cult or religion, and this image shows us that it is most probably going to be something related to east asia.

    I don't think the symbols have much meaning tbh.

    Ahhhh. Okay that is understandable. Yeah, I agree the symbols might not mean much in the bigger picture, but at this point we can only speculate.

  • @Shad03 @brokedownpalace @Mc_Harty @Delfador @Hail_to_the_King Just figured I'd let you folks know that I figured out how to increase the photo's brightness to the max. Just in case you were interested.

  • It's a stargate! Quick get the p90s! 
  • @Rebel_Raven said:
    It's a stargate! Quick get the p90s! 

    Not gonna lie, that archway looks a lot like a portal gateway to something.

  • I noticed, the thing is elevated. The image is above normal height. So that's suspended up in such a way all on the ground can see.

  • The smoke behind the incense burner kind of looks like a wolf's head. A werewolf killer would be cool.

  • Looks like we are finally getting a catacombs map to me and I am ######### pumped!
  • @HeroLives said:
    Looks like we are finally getting a catacombs map to me and I am [BAD WORD] pumped!

    Most likely the catacombs of a cathedral. It's gonna be so cool. I hope the map is littered with skeletons.

  • Okapi said:

    @HeroLives said:
    Looks like we are finally getting a catacombs map to me and I am [BAD WORD] pumped!

    Most likely the catacombs of a cathedral. It's gonna be so cool. I hope the map is littered with skeletons.

    So many skeletons you can drown in them!!!!
  • HeroLives said:
    Looks like we are finally getting a catacombs map to me and I am [BAD WORD] pumped!
    Maybe the chapter'' codename "Mali" was chosen because it sounds like Mausoleum?
  • @Peasant said:

    Maybe the chapter'' codename "Mali" was chosen because it sounds like Mausoleum?

    well aren't you a smart cookie

  • Maybe it’s a museum. The borders kinda look like balconies.
  • I'm feeling some kind of religious cult killer.

  • See anything.
    I hope its not a secret to  killer looks derpy
  • Okapi said:

    The smoke behind the incense burner kind of looks like a wolf's head. A werewolf killer would be cool.

    I thought the smoke look like a head with some type of head dress on, kinda like a Pharoah or something