The do's and dont's for the new killer
The new killer was hinted at so i think a thread to help prevent another legion like no double stuns or no 110 speed so leave your advice down below
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No shapeshifter and I am fine
No 110 movement speed please...
Fun fact: it will be the third killer in a row with 110% m.s. and a hindrance useless power tied to a 20 seconds cooldown and a double stun.
No 110% movement speed killer and make it fun to play and go against, that's all I ask
I'd say a Cool Design, Fun to use and unique power but Ultimately I just want them to be viable against SWF.
I hope its annoying as ######### to go against. The slow progression from Legion is weak to omg ######### is this killer was absolutely hilarious.
Clown kind of requires good add-ons and perks but can become mad strong
Spirit if you get your mind games perfect can be better then nurse. Bit of luck/bit more skill then nurse but oh is it satisfying
I got a 4k with Pig against a SWF team. That game got me to rank 1
Not a single killer to date has came without an army of mad cuz bad, butthurt suffering, survivors creating a cryfest on the forums. It won't occur in the future either because the world is full of Dunning-Krugers.
Good ideas to me:
-Shapeshifter like some kind of magician, can disguise as another survivor? (Neutral idea actually, can probably be too weak or overpowered)
-The wendigos from Until Dawn would be TERRIFYING (dlc)
-A little girl or creature that can crawl through walls slowly, or hide and teleport through lockers.
Bad Ideas:
The killer is super slow with little reward
The killer can be easily be dodged and spotted (Colorful rainbow pony furry!)
Ur Mom Gay
The killer is Peppa Pig
A killer that is the Legion again, but worst, the killer can now only kill survivors by struggling to drag survivors by rapidly pressing space and slowly moving towards a hook.
A shapeshifter that turns into an item in the environment like in prop hunt. Just no.
Nea (Wait, might be good)
New killer sprints 300% speed but each time has 2 5 second long stuns
So basically the Nurse but WORST ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This begs the question: "What would be fun to go against?"
We want a challenge and not a migraine, I think.
Don't give the Killer perks that literally has no benefit for them but huge potential for the others, that's not cool.
Oh i completely agree that the pig is good and so can other killers man. he just stated that there was no one released recently that could compete with nurse. i was simply telling him he was wrong
that being said though, while pig isin't near spirit/clown levels, she is really solid, the mind games you can pull off/ the delay from her traps make her a great killer
Why not 110% ms? I hope it is another 110% ms honestly.
Except for legion, every single high tier killer except for billy has 110% ms or lower (Nurse, hag, spirit and huntress)
Do's
+It should be enjoyable, not boring either as play or play against. I hope it is both.
+IT SHOULD REQUIRE SKILL. That is the most important thing. Me use m2, me becomes better approach is terrible. I hope it is another huntress, hag, spirit, nurse tbh.
+Either strategical killer like hag or muscle memory killer like nurse. We didn't get a strategical killer for a long time so I am kinda hoping for a strategical killer.
+More general perks that help players throughout the trial.
Don't's
+No more boring mechanisms like mending.
+No easy powers.
+No more situational perks for killers.
+No more useless perks.
Luckly you said to you or I would sham you
Yeah yeah, I know. I'm just proud of myself for that game so I wanted to share. Also when I play Wraith, unless I'm really f_cking tired, I always get at least a 3k. Proud of myself :chuffed:
Warning: Opinions stated like they are facts below
I want another mind games killer.
Like seriously. Mind games are the most interesting player interaction you can really have.
If there is an objective best answer then it either becomes a puzzle game or it becomes "is your muscle memory good". Strategy requires uncertainty and that means there can't be a best option, however randomness is boring and uninteractive. Thus the Uncertainty should come from the players and your ability to manipulate, predict and fail to be predicted by them.
I do consider spirit to be the best Killer (In terms of fun. Not power)