Would you rather have chapters on a schedule or have them be released when ready?

Let me know, I personally would rather have chapters released when they’re ready and optimal, I don’t want to be stuck with poorly designed content 

Comments

  • When they are ready and optimal.

  • Honestly, when their ready. Optimized and finished content is better than rushed content. Same thing with bug fixes and optimization patches

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Honestly, when their ready. Optimized and finished content is better than rushed content. Same thing with bug fixes and optimization patches

    If only Bethesda asked this question XD

  • When it’s ready. 

    Polished content is bettwr than rushed content.
  • @BigBadPiggy said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Honestly, when their ready. Optimized and finished content is better than rushed content. Same thing with bug fixes and optimization patches

    If only Bethesda asked this question XD

    Ok, I normally don't say this but F*CK BETHESDA and their greedy ass fallout 76. They ruined everything about fallout with ONE GAME

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:

    @BigBadPiggy said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Honestly, when their ready. Optimized and finished content is better than rushed content. Same thing with bug fixes and optimization patches

    If only Bethesda asked this question XD

    Ok, I normally don't say this but F*CK BETHESDA and their greedy ass fallout 76. They ruined everything about fallout with ONE GAME

    They BETTER take their time with Elder Scrolls Redfall

  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Honestly, when their ready. Optimized and finished content is better than rushed content. Same thing with bug fixes and optimization patches

    If only Bethesda asked this question XD

    ######### Bethesda Rn I’m not buying anymore of their games if they continue down the path they are on. Thank god I got to swap at game stop  for full price when they pulled that fallout 76 crap. 
  • Ready and optimal

  • A schedule but give them more time to work on it then it currently is now.
    Like an extra month or few more weeks compare to now.
    I will still be fine with them being released when their ready.

  • When they're ready. A good release worth waiting for will always beat a crappy release on time.

  • When they’re ready. I can only assume not being ready is the reason that Feral Frenzy exists.

  • One problem with public sheduled is thaz we as community expect maybe a bit too much haha.
  • A schedule...I like knowing roughly when a dlc is coming.

    Whenever it's ready means releases would be random and probably take a lot longer.

  • @BigBadPiggy said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Honestly, when their ready. Optimized and finished content is better than rushed content. Same thing with bug fixes and optimization patches

    If only Bethesda asked this question XD

    Ok, I normally don't say this but F*CK BETHESDA and their greedy ass fallout 76. They ruined everything about fallout with ONE GAME

    I avoided Fallout 76 like it's the plague. It's a damn shame what it turned in to.
  • Honestly, I don't care, as long as there's SOME kind of professional communication (not soon™) with the community, even if it's just a "we're still working on some details but the core is ready, in 2 weeks we'll know if we're ready to release it or if we need Slightly/Moderately/Considerably/Tremendously more time".

  • When they're ready, obviously, but people get impatient.

  • When they're ready. Don't want a repeat of Legion.

  • Of course when they're ready but with more communication from the Devs on expected times and if and when there are delays, Just staying silent and having people guess isn't helpful in my opinion. A simple "Not this week" would help instead of a vague "Soon".