DS DOESN'T NEED A NERF
Click bait troll. Yes it does. Go about your day.
Click bait troll. Yes it does. Go about your day.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They need to make it so DS instantly disconnects the killer from the match. They could rename it to Disconnecting Strike
I lost my #########.
Omg lol, I saw this and was going to ignore it but then realized it was in the Killers section and I was like ''what privileged Survivor has the audacity to come here and say this #########''! That was awesome
I figured it would spin some heads for a bit of a laugh. Lets all come together and have a little fun.
I'm still laughing at Disconnecting Strike.
It got me thinking of a heart attack, the attack was so powerful it killed them XD
hahahahaha if it were up to survivor mains we would be able to hook the killer. I prefer survivor but I main Nea so I guess that makes me a killer.
Nea is my fav Survivor lol
..
Right. Then when killers complain about, survivors can back it up by saying, "it's counterable. Just connect to another game or lag switch"
Yeah, but don't forget slugging
Well played sir
Killers, because every Multiplayer game needs an easy-mode, hand-held, babied crutch option for all those extra special entitled snowflakes out there.
Bring the nerf, if Killers want a game mode that consists entirely of them looking at a screen in an empty lobby simulator that says "You Win" that's there hang up.
Oh except Freddy - the only fairly balanced Killer in game.
everybody can disregard you because you don't even know what exposed does.
Just ignore posts like that, its not worth the time responding
Yeah bro, put it in the killers section too. Ez plays
I think Freddy is fine. You just have to be an experienced killer and put pressure on them. He sometimes is weak but he has good potential with good perks or 3.5s transition time aha
More good memes everyone:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/48409/new-ds-trash#latest