If you play ANY killer right...
Survivor’s will get salty.






Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fortnite profile pic...It's to be expected.
I just did my best. Best part is he had to have stayed to watch the whole match because the message came after I killed the rest of the survivors.
my friends.
Just btw.
That’s awesome @Tarvesh 😂😂😂
That'd be me ~_~
In my defense, it's incredibly easy to get R1
Got these just now.











It isn’t in correct order sorry
We should play by their rules though. Right?????
Nice salt, I prefer direct salt blasts instead of the sarcasm I get, I hate written sarcasm. Sometimes I disable messages but mostly I leave them on in case I find someone who wants to be friends but then never speaks to me again.
Boy just wants a “legit” catch. Meaning he wants you to let him go, let him heal to full, let him HIDE, then chase and hit him two more times.
Next time you ask him why he needs all those crutches to survive. If he’s so good, he shouldn’t need to be healed or have mercy given to him.
Yes. You must conform to the ideologies which have been prescribed by beings superior to the likes of you. If thou shalt betray the laws laid down by thy masters, it is unmistakably so that the perpetrator will be smite where they stand by their creator.
Return to thy labor, filth.
Yep! I played a game as killer a few days ago where I didn't camp, tunnel or do anything that survivors think is toxic. I bet you can guess what happened... They got the gates open and started t-bagging, lol.
Console messaging is bad. I just let them spam me with salty messages before trolling them with one reply and blocking them. hue
It was funny.
Killers never hate-mail me cries in corner
I stopped giving answers and explanations to the survivors.
I allow them to leave their pathetic message to the chat, laugh my ass off and say nothing. It is actually really funny that they care to write something, if I have a bad match as a survivor, I just leave and find another one.
If the man hard camped or tunneled, leaving as early as possible and finding a new match right away is the best thing that survivors can do.
But nope, they have to insult.
XD I hope I think of this next time
I get it from both sides when you play well.
They think they're so good that no one can kill/escape from them and when someone does, they can't handle it and blow up.
@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY I should just sit in my basement opening a locker. Gotta follow rules!!!! XD
@Eveline but I can’t hook them I might break a rule. I mean it was a accident wink
The new DS will protect them from bad unhooks and make them unkillable in the endgame if they opt to save it.
#MEGABUFFED
@Raccoon meh I mainly tunnel my obsession who usually stabs me anyway
Tunnel Obsession.
Hook Obsession.
Obsession gets unhooked.
Obsession gets tunneled.
Obsession uses DS.
Hook Obsession again.
Continue tunneling till obsession dies.
@tarvesh I’m getting DL on him don’t you worry.
So far it’s mostly hook the obsession, chase a few others and keep them in dream state for about 30 seconds or so, run back to the obsession in time for them to be unhooked, hook them once more, repeat.
Even if they get 3 gens done in the meantime, they won’t get those last two once Dying Light goes off.
Combo it with Ruin and you get 3-4K every game.
But if you get the chance to down or slug a survivor in the mean time, do it. It just wastes more of the survivor’s time with one more out of commission and at least one spending time on healing the slug.
@Tarvesh and remember me just in case
If you can keep them trying to get out of dream state and healing slugs while you focus your hooks on the Obsession, they’ll be too far off balance for Remember Me to ever be needed.
@Tarvesh I use remember me just for safety and I will get DL I have ruin and I use it and BBQ
I used to get a lot of salt on Xbox but now i barely get any, in fact i haven't had a good struggle with survivors in a while. I think its my play style more than anything, i don't tunnel, camp, and I let people get away and get second chances if i just destroyed their team which i do a lot with hag and billy (I only do this if i know i can easily kill them later which I always do. NO SURVIVING WITH ME
. Nowadays i only get salty messages from kids or really toxic people who cant stand the thought of them or their team dieing before getting 2 gens done and whats funny is that they call me blind when i see them and chose to ignore them because they just got unhooked or i want them to save their team from an early defeat.