If you play ANY killer right...
Survivor’s will get salty.






Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Raccoon only if you tunnel the player who isn’t obsession by default.
Dying Light is active for 3 hooks max, assuming you don't tunnel anyone once it's active and that each survivor is running DS (which they will - it will define the new meta).
@Doc_W__HOLLIDAY you’re right!!! What should I do?!? I’m scared!!!!
In today’s salt pile, camping means “knowing when to come back to a hooked person after chasing someone else because you’ve figured out the average time for an unhook and can time a return to the hook to coincide with an unhook”.
0AE0F2DA-B159-46C4-96A7-2EB97461DD87.jpegWhy not go for the unhooker?
Because they hooked person is my obsession for Dying Light. Both obsession and unhooked get put into the dream state, but my priority is the obsession.
I go and chase others till it’s about time for the obsession to be unhooked.
I’m going the blame the matchmaker here for pairing grey ranks with green ranks. And a high green rank at that.
"salt salt everywhere, got ruined by freddy complain for long"
I wish I received more salty messages