Avatar Faction Names
So perhaps I'm not fully aquainted with the formus, but I feel it is vital that we establish the household faction names, as opposed to the current "killer name avatar clan" we have going.
So to start of here are some of my personal suggestions, and perhaps in time we can have a poll to finally decide!
so on to my suggestion,
- Magic Mikes,
- LFs Butcher and Grill Clan,
- Hospital for Hire (doc and nurse),
And I'm sure you all get the point, so since I'm unimaginative, what name can y'all come up with that will be good contenders?
Comments
@AlphaJackson You forgot to mention the Cult of Pharmacy or League of Legions.
The irony... I love it!
How could I forget, add 'em to the list!
VHS Porn Wankers
Magnificent, alliteration I like it.
Vulgar, but it is an item, so it works!
And me, myself has another suggestion, Bacon Bamboozlers!
I am part of the LoL faction. Any fellow Legionnaires in thread?
Dirt Princesses, beautiful, I love it.
insert Fantastic Mr. Fox running around giving everybody their latin names here
I see the need for a poll, The Pay 2 Wins, or Freddys B*Tches?
For The Pig it could be The Droves, or The Drifts since those are collective nouns for pigs in general (Counting boars, regular pigs, and hogs).
The tunnelers, sorry I never met a pig who didn't tunnel
Good thinking, I like that, yet I think I'm still a tad bit biased to Bacon Bamboozlers. Now, who are we missing,
Any other possable titles?
The yeeters for huntress and clown, Deja Vu for Wraith and Billy and spirit, and MY ANKLES for trapper
For the Spirit, The Waluigi gang.