DOWNSIDE TO AFTERCARE!
Had a few games now where I use aftercare so of course you can see each others auras, but the amount of people getting chased run straight towards me thus leading the killer to me.
What is worse is that it is often I have saved this person and that is the thanks I get!!
Have any others found the "downside" of the aftercare perk?
What is worse is that it is often I have saved this person and that is the thanks I get!!
Have any others found the "downside" of the aftercare perk?
Comments
I always found Bond to be the sexiest ally aura perk anyways. Kindred is pretty good if you're playing solo and want help getting unhooked though.
I think it doesn't matter if you run aftercare or not. If someone wants to drop killer on others they run bond or empathy just for that purpose. Personally I find aftercare quite useful, but only downside for me is resetting on hook after I established all three connections.
Yup.
That's a risk you take running such a good Perk.
Survivors are the real killers.
It's actually really funny. I've only tried aftercare a few times but when your teamnates are hatch camping at the edge of the map it becomes a new game entirely. You need to get each other killed then so you can take the hatch for yourself.
Honestly, I have read many horror stories about this perk but my experience with it was mostly good.
It helped me find NOEDs, Devour hopes, ruins etc. etc.
Bond is still better than this perk though.
solo qs bro
thats why no one runs kindred
the perk is GOOD
it's the solo surv who's just bs
I've had people sandbag using all the perks like that but Aftercare seems to be the worst for it right now. The only time Bond is worse is when it's a Freddy and they bring him right to everyone else.