Who remembers when you could mori someone without having to hook them?

Just reminiscing...ahh...the good old days...

Comments

  • No, and I'm glad I wasn't around for it

  • Unfortunately I was not around. I am sad now.

  • Oh yeah I remember.. It was broken af, but it was "balanced" if you u compare it to what tools survivors had back then.

  • Thinking about it wets my pants.

  • It was certainly alot scarier to see a secret offering back then.

    It was also fun to go versus the old version of the sabo squads, slug to bait them in and laugh as you take them out one by one.
  • And when BNP was instant 
  • The game has come a long way since 2016! :)

  • I like to remember the jungle gym infinite on corn maps with double windows and no entity blocking them. <3

  • And the sabo was meta...
  • L4D Claudette on macmillan with New Moon Bouquet

  • It was how I got the achievement. I feel sorry for killers trying to get 4 mories in a match these days with disconnect meta.

  • @ColonGlock said:
    It was how I got the achievement. I feel sorry for killers trying to get 4 mories in a match these days with disconnect meta.

    Got mine awhile back, Trapper on PS4

  • @Shad03 said:

    @ColonGlock said:
    It was how I got the achievement. I feel sorry for killers trying to get 4 mories in a match these days with disconnect meta.

    Got mine awhile back, Trapper on PS4

    I think I got mine a few months ago just by playing Hag. I was going for Adept Hag and got fortunate with a rather nasty totem spawn in Red Forest.

  • @Peasant said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @ColonGlock said:
    It was how I got the achievement. I feel sorry for killers trying to get 4 mories in a match these days with disconnect meta.

    Got mine awhile back, Trapper on PS4

    I think I got mine a few months ago just by playing Hag. I was going for Adept Hag and got fortunate with a rather nasty totem spawn in Red Forest.

    Nice :)

    Once did a 4 man devour with Hag, cause the idiots saw my totem at the worst possible moment when I had five stacks, so they kept swarming it. I slugged them all and ate them one by one. Delicious.

  • @Rex_Huin said:
    Just reminiscing...ahh...the good old days...

    Yes I do, it was the true definition of horror, ahh, THIS GAVE ME AN IDEA FOR A GAME MODE!

  • @Rex_Huin made a game mode about this

  • @Shad03 said:

    @Peasant said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @ColonGlock said:
    It was how I got the achievement. I feel sorry for killers trying to get 4 mories in a match these days with disconnect meta.

    Got mine awhile back, Trapper on PS4

    I think I got mine a few months ago just by playing Hag. I was going for Adept Hag and got fortunate with a rather nasty totem spawn in Red Forest.

    Nice :)

    Once did a 4 man devour with Hag, cause the idiots saw my totem at the worst possible moment when I had five stacks, so they kept swarming it. I slugged them all and ate them one by one. Delicious.

    Tasty mmmh

  • i also remember the round where i only got 1 kill with a red mori... xDDD

    tbf, the game was very new at that time and i was just about to P2 my first killer (trapper), so... yeah xD

  • I remember that monster. I saw death a many times with the insta mori it was gross
  • I remember those days, and when NOED & Bitter Murmur were pretty much meta because NOED had unlimited time to it. Also infinites were a real thing back then - the old cow tree for example.