No mither + DS + Unbreakable
This is going to be my new build!, new ds change is balanced for me..
This is going to be my new build!, new ds change is balanced for me..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why would you use no mither and unbreakable
Did you see the change? killers are obviously gonna let you in the floor for dont get d striked, so im gonna equip no mither for recover all the times I want and unbreakable for do it faster
If you have NM, they probably won't bother slugging you lol
Hmm, so let's better dont run it
Be my guest. With the amount of time saved from one shotting you every hit, DS won't even matter. That's a very high skill, low reward build. Better have some looping skills.
I think tenacity would be a better choice over no mither, especially with SWF. If the killer slugs and follows you, you can lead them anywhere you want for a full minute while the others do gens. If they don't, use unbreakable at the right moment or a buddy touching you for a second will get you up. And if you have looping skills on top of that, oh wow - you got the option of either chilling on the ground or looping wasting killer time either way.
I already know how to loop, I remember the old days, when i dropped pallets like a idiot and didn't event know what is vaccum lmao
That's a good idea too, the problem it's I dont have tapp...
Feelsbadman
That and meme builds to annoy killers to no end.
You save the killer the first hit, the only guy this would work against is probably legion who doesn't run M&A, against anybody else this is a terrible idea. If I'd saw a no-mither after the DS change I'd just burn the DS and be happy about a survivor in dying state.
Works better without No mither. Killer wont be afraid to take DS from no mither user most of the times