People like me who didn't use ds previously, will you now?
I think I still won't.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I may or may not, depends. I won't feel as dirty if I were to use it, though. It's more on the same level as unbreakable now.
I employ a much better strategy known as "stealth". The best part is that it doesn't even require perks (although they help).
I'm bad at hitting small skillchecks that's why I never used it
How is it small? I don't get this complaint.
I'm good at normal skillchecks
The DS skillcheck I mean, same goes for Overcharge. And I'm not complaining
Honestly? yeah I think so.
And that's what scares me as killer.
I don't understand the problem; same difference. I've used DS in KYF and the skill check is enormous. I thought it'd be the size of a Great Skill Check or something, by the way survivors were always going on about how hard it was to hit it.
Yes. I get tunnelled a lot.
No i don't need it. The threat of the perk now that it can literally be on any survivor is enough to buy time for other things.
I probably still won't use it, still trying to get better at survivor without relying on the "meta" perks
I didn't care for DS as killer even before this nerf, usually I just let them waste it> @Orion said:
I don't know if the fact that I play on PS4 is enough of an excuse. To hit a skillcheck I have to hit it a bit before it actually is on top of it, that's why it is difficult for me, and for the past seven months I play pretty much only killer so I'm not even used to do skillchecks anymore
Yeah I might use it a bit just for some fun, I won't feel bad about using it anymore.
Nope, But im worried that the devs will move onto nerfing the perks that i do use
I am going from rarely using it (prestiging a survivor for instance) to never using it.