mend-self vs unhook -> critical broken

Please devs fix that when you got deep wound wont let you unhook (it mend-selfs)

Comments

  • I honestly see nothing wrong with this.
  • Peasant said:
    I honestly see nothing wrong with this.
    It is a technique exploited by Legion to avoid hook rescue. It obviously should have priority unhooking more than mendself, since ur in front of the hooked for some reason lol
  • @BACKSTABBER said:
    Peasant said:

    I honestly see nothing wrong with this.

    It is a technique exploited by Legion to avoid hook rescue. It obviously should have priority unhooking more than mendself, since ur in front of the hooked for some reason lol

    So you want us to buff camping and proxy camping?
    Cause thats what you are asking for

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:
    Peasant said:

    I honestly see nothing wrong with this.

    It is a technique exploited by Legion to avoid hook rescue. It obviously should have priority unhooking more than mendself, since ur in front of the hooked for some reason lol

    So you want us to buff camping and proxy camping?
    Cause thats what you are asking for

    Survivors wanted the BBQ aura to get nerfed aswell, so..... sometimes they really dont know what they want

  • @Master said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:
    Peasant said:

    I honestly see nothing wrong with this.

    It is a technique exploited by Legion to avoid hook rescue. It obviously should have priority unhooking more than mendself, since ur in front of the hooked for some reason lol

    So you want us to buff camping and proxy camping?
    Cause thats what you are asking for

    Survivors wanted the BBQ aura to get nerfed aswell, so..... sometimes they really dont know what they want

    Wow, I am a survivor main and I find that to be a terrible idea for a bbq nerf, BBQ is a balanced perk and I am not lying

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Master said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:
    Peasant said:

    I honestly see nothing wrong with this.

    It is a technique exploited by Legion to avoid hook rescue. It obviously should have priority unhooking more than mendself, since ur in front of the hooked for some reason lol

    So you want us to buff camping and proxy camping?
    Cause thats what you are asking for

    Survivors wanted the BBQ aura to get nerfed aswell, so..... sometimes they really dont know what they want

    Wow, I am a survivor main and I find that to be a terrible idea for a bbq nerf, BBQ is a balanced perk and I am not lying

    Well then think about your idea.
    If mending doesnt disable survivors from unhookign anymore, then this means that legiosn will have to stick closer to the hook. Do you want that?

  • @Master said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Master said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:
    Peasant said:

    I honestly see nothing wrong with this.

    It is a technique exploited by Legion to avoid hook rescue. It obviously should have priority unhooking more than mendself, since ur in front of the hooked for some reason lol

    So you want us to buff camping and proxy camping?
    Cause thats what you are asking for

    Survivors wanted the BBQ aura to get nerfed aswell, so..... sometimes they really dont know what they want

    Wow, I am a survivor main and I find that to be a terrible idea for a bbq nerf, BBQ is a balanced perk and I am not lying

    Well then think about your idea.
    If mending doesnt disable survivors from unhookign anymore, then this means that legiosn will have to stick closer to the hook. Do you want that?

    No, I said that It would promote camping, I dont want it

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Master said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Master said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:
    Peasant said:

    I honestly see nothing wrong with this.

    It is a technique exploited by Legion to avoid hook rescue. It obviously should have priority unhooking more than mendself, since ur in front of the hooked for some reason lol

    So you want us to buff camping and proxy camping?
    Cause thats what you are asking for

    Survivors wanted the BBQ aura to get nerfed aswell, so..... sometimes they really dont know what they want

    Wow, I am a survivor main and I find that to be a terrible idea for a bbq nerf, BBQ is a balanced perk and I am not lying

    Well then think about your idea.
    If mending doesnt disable survivors from unhookign anymore, then this means that legiosn will have to stick closer to the hook. Do you want that?

    No, I said that It would promote camping, I dont want it

    Oh never mind, I confused you with @BACKSTABBER

  • @Master said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Master said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Master said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:
    Peasant said:

    I honestly see nothing wrong with this.

    It is a technique exploited by Legion to avoid hook rescue. It obviously should have priority unhooking more than mendself, since ur in front of the hooked for some reason lol

    So you want us to buff camping and proxy camping?
    Cause thats what you are asking for

    Survivors wanted the BBQ aura to get nerfed aswell, so..... sometimes they really dont know what they want

    Wow, I am a survivor main and I find that to be a terrible idea for a bbq nerf, BBQ is a balanced perk and I am not lying

    Well then think about your idea.
    If mending doesnt disable survivors from unhookign anymore, then this means that legiosn will have to stick closer to the hook. Do you want that?

    No, I said that It would promote camping, I dont want it

    Oh never mind, I confused you with @BACKSTABBER

    Oh its fine

  • Don't change the subject, BBQ is fine, just hide in lockers

    Devs fix that clear exploit
  • @BACKSTABBER said:
    Don't change the subject, BBQ is fine, just hide in lockers

    Devs fix that clear exploit

    Read again

  • Peasant said:
    I honestly see nothing wrong with this.
    It is a technique exploited by Legion to avoid hook rescue. It obviously should have priority unhooking more than mendself, since ur in front of the hooked for some reason lol
    Well perhaps you shouldn't go for the unhook in the first place if the killer is near you. After all, Deep Wounds is a melee penalty.

    Sounds to me like you were trying to farm an ally and got punished by the killer.
  • Peasant said:
    Peasant said:
    I honestly see nothing wrong with this.
    It is a technique exploited by Legion to avoid hook rescue. It obviously should have priority unhooking more than mendself, since ur in front of the hooked for some reason lol
    Well perhaps you shouldn't go for the unhook in the first place if the killer is near you. After all, Deep Wounds is a melee penalty.

    Sounds to me like you were trying to farm an ally and got punished by the killer.
    Do not make it complicated, the exploit is clear regardless the situation
  • @BACKSTABBER said:
    Don't change the subject, BBQ is fine, just hide in lockers

    Devs fix that clear exploit

    Never mind I did not notice you edited the original post

  • peace bro

    dat Kate's 4ss in the ramp tho:

    l00minarty conf4

  • @Master said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:
    Peasant said:

    I honestly see nothing wrong with this.

    It is a technique exploited by Legion to avoid hook rescue. It obviously should have priority unhooking more than mendself, since ur in front of the hooked for some reason lol

    So you want us to buff camping and proxy camping?
    Cause thats what you are asking for

    Survivors wanted the BBQ aura to get nerfed aswell, so..... sometimes they really dont know what they want

    What? Stop assuming survivors want BBQ nerfed. Most survivors don't even care about it anymore since they got lockers.

  • You literally can't even point out a bug without these people making it a killer vs survivor conflict. The only thing stopping you from unhooking should be being hit or grabbed. Even in madness 3 you can unhook.

    How old are you, @Master? Grow up.
  • Peasant said:
    Peasant said:
    I honestly see nothing wrong with this.
    It is a technique exploited by Legion to avoid hook rescue. It obviously should have priority unhooking more than mendself, since ur in front of the hooked for some reason lol
    Well perhaps you shouldn't go for the unhook in the first place if the killer is near you. After all, Deep Wounds is a melee penalty.

    Sounds to me like you were trying to farm an ally and got punished by the killer.
    sometimes it's either farm/trade with them or let them die, and that's a free stack on that hook
  • @Poweas said:

    @Master said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:
    Peasant said:

    I honestly see nothing wrong with this.

    It is a technique exploited by Legion to avoid hook rescue. It obviously should have priority unhooking more than mendself, since ur in front of the hooked for some reason lol

    So you want us to buff camping and proxy camping?
    Cause thats what you are asking for

    Survivors wanted the BBQ aura to get nerfed aswell, so..... sometimes they really dont know what they want

    What? Stop assuming survivors want BBQ nerfed. Most survivors don't even care about it anymore since they got lockers.

    I dont need to assume, we have a long history of BBQ nerf posts

  • @brokedownpalace said:
    You literally can't even point out a bug without these people making it a killer vs survivor conflict. The only thing stopping you from unhooking should be being hit or grabbed. Even in madness 3 you can unhook.

    How old are you, @Master? Grow up.

    Who says that it is a bug and not a feature?

    See looping e.g.

  • Master said:

    @brokedownpalace said:
    You literally can't even point out a bug without these people making it a killer vs survivor conflict. The only thing stopping you from unhooking should be being hit or grabbed. Even in madness 3 you can unhook.

    How old are you, @Master? Grow up.

    Who says that it is a bug and not a feature?

    See looping e.g.

    It is a bug because I was just in a game where legion was camping and frenzied my teammate and he still got the unhook , sometimes you don't even get the mending prompt which is another bug 
  • Funny because Snap Out takes priority over Mending, so if you are tier 3 and someone saves you with BT you can't Mend yourself.

    They really should have left the bleed out like it was. Everything about Deep Wounds, including the HUD effects, suck and is broken. If we didn't have such a lame killer it could have just stayed as it was.

  • Master said:

    @brokedownpalace said:
    You literally can't even point out a bug without these people making it a killer vs survivor conflict. The only thing stopping you from unhooking should be being hit or grabbed. Even in madness 3 you can unhook.

    How old are you, @Master? Grow up.

    Who says that it is a bug and not a feature?

    See looping e.g.

    It is a bug because I was just in a game where legion was camping and frenzied my teammate and he still got the unhook , sometimes you don't even get the mending prompt which is another bug 
    This.

    Funny because Snap Out takes priority over Mending, so if you are tier 3 and someone saves you with BT you can't Mend yourself.

    They really should have left the bleed out like it was. Everything about Deep Wounds, including the HUD effects, suck and is broken. If we didn't have such a lame killer it could have just stayed as it was.

    Devs need to priorize the bugs.. cough* I mean the states snap out, mending, unhook... Fix broken game plz
  • @Master said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Master said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:
    Peasant said:

    I honestly see nothing wrong with this.

    It is a technique exploited by Legion to avoid hook rescue. It obviously should have priority unhooking more than mendself, since ur in front of the hooked for some reason lol

    So you want us to buff camping and proxy camping?
    Cause thats what you are asking for

    Survivors wanted the BBQ aura to get nerfed aswell, so..... sometimes they really dont know what they want

    What? Stop assuming survivors want BBQ nerfed. Most survivors don't even care about it anymore since they got lockers.

    I dont need to assume, we have a long history of BBQ nerf posts

    They don't show up anymore do they

  • @Poweas said:

    @Master said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Master said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:
    Peasant said:

    I honestly see nothing wrong with this.

    It is a technique exploited by Legion to avoid hook rescue. It obviously should have priority unhooking more than mendself, since ur in front of the hooked for some reason lol

    So you want us to buff camping and proxy camping?
    Cause thats what you are asking for

    Survivors wanted the BBQ aura to get nerfed aswell, so..... sometimes they really dont know what they want

    What? Stop assuming survivors want BBQ nerfed. Most survivors don't even care about it anymore since they got lockers.

    I dont need to assume, we have a long history of BBQ nerf posts

    They don't show up anymore do they

    16/02 - https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/46805/bbq-c-has-ruined-dbd
    They show up very regularly.

  • guys can you please stop kidnapping my thread with ur BBQ stuff? lol

  • @BACKSTABBER said:
    guys can you please stop kidnapping my thread with ur BBQ stuff? lol

    Well your idea of it being a bug is not a bug, its a bound button issue on console or pc that shows you should not be farming survivors

  • @Orion said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Master said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Master said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:
    Peasant said:

    I honestly see nothing wrong with this.

    It is a technique exploited by Legion to avoid hook rescue. It obviously should have priority unhooking more than mendself, since ur in front of the hooked for some reason lol

    So you want us to buff camping and proxy camping?
    Cause thats what you are asking for

    Survivors wanted the BBQ aura to get nerfed aswell, so..... sometimes they really dont know what they want

    What? Stop assuming survivors want BBQ nerfed. Most survivors don't even care about it anymore since they got lockers.

    I dont need to assume, we have a long history of BBQ nerf posts

    They don't show up anymore do they

    16/02 - https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/46805/bbq-c-has-ruined-dbd
    They show up very regularly.

    ######### I don't even notice them.

  • @Poweas said:

    @Orion said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Master said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Master said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:
    Peasant said:

    I honestly see nothing wrong with this.

    It is a technique exploited by Legion to avoid hook rescue. It obviously should have priority unhooking more than mendself, since ur in front of the hooked for some reason lol

    So you want us to buff camping and proxy camping?
    Cause thats what you are asking for

    Survivors wanted the BBQ aura to get nerfed aswell, so..... sometimes they really dont know what they want

    What? Stop assuming survivors want BBQ nerfed. Most survivors don't even care about it anymore since they got lockers.

    I dont need to assume, we have a long history of BBQ nerf posts

    They don't show up anymore do they

    16/02 - https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/46805/bbq-c-has-ruined-dbd
    They show up very regularly.

    ######### I don't even notice them.

    I noticed it when it pinged me

  • Master said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @Master said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:
    Peasant said:

    I honestly see nothing wrong with this.

    It is a technique exploited by Legion to avoid hook rescue. It obviously should have priority unhooking more than mendself, since ur in front of the hooked for some reason lol

    So you want us to buff camping and proxy camping?
    Cause thats what you are asking for

    Survivors wanted the BBQ aura to get nerfed aswell, so..... sometimes they really dont know what they want

    Wow, I am a survivor main and I find that to be a terrible idea for a bbq nerf, BBQ is a balanced perk and I am not lying

    Well then think about your idea.
    If mending doesnt disable survivors from unhookign anymore, then this means that legiosn will have to stick closer to the hook. Do you want that?

    It doesn't disable you from unhooking do you guys even play the damn game ? That's the real question here because it rarely bugs and does what op is talking about but it is a bug the same as being unable to mend sometimes , let me guess "why do survivors deserve to mend?" This bullshit is getting ridiculous
  • @BACKSTABBER Look, a while back you made a post asking for perks that would reward surviviors for getting other surviviors killed.

    Fast forward to present day and I see you complaining that you can't unhook someone while under the effects of a special melee attack.

    Like I stated above, due to you suffering from deep wounds that you identified the source of as a Legion (whom the community has branded a tunneler), it seems that you were attempting a hook save with the killer very close by.

    Therefore I see nothing wrong with hook farmers being denied greedy unhooks that hinder their team.

    I say let deep wounds stop unhooks. Could this be used to camp a survivior with great success, yes , but so could Leatherface with a revved saw. The community already knows to split up and rush gens if the killer camps so we already have counterplay for this. All in all, this just doesn't seem like a big deal to me.
  • A dramatic reenact of this thread:

    "Hey, I have an issue with this game."

    "Yeah but you cry about BBQ so who cares?"

    "I don't complain about BBQ. I think it's fine."

    "Here's a link to another topic where somebody else is complaining about BBQ. That means I or anyone else can come in here to hijack your thread."
  • @brokedownpalace said:
    A dramatic reenact of this thread:

    "Hey, I have an issue with this game."

    "Yeah but you cry about BBQ so who cares?"

    "I don't complain about BBQ. I think it's fine."

    "Here's a link to another topic where somebody else is complaining about BBQ. That means I or anyone else can come in here to hijack your thread."

    But its not an issue, so what else would we do, self care does the same and I dont care do I?

  • @brokedownpalace said:
    A dramatic reenact of this thread:

    "Hey, I have an issue with this game."

    "Yeah but you cry about BBQ so who cares?"

    "I don't complain about BBQ. I think it's fine."

    "Here's a link to another topic where somebody else is complaining about BBQ. That means I or anyone else can come in here to hijack your thread."

    But its not an issue, so what else would we do, self care does the same and I dont care do I?

    If you're cool with faulty game mechanics then move on. It's not up for debate but you're allowed to have your wrong opinion.
  • Nobody has ever said "Well, I want to Self Care but I only want to do it right under a hooked survivor."

    The solution is to make unhooking take priority within a certain distance of the hook.
  • @Peasant said:
    @BACKSTABBER Look, a while back you made a post asking for perks that would reward surviviors for getting other surviviors killed.

    Fast forward to present day and I see you complaining that you can't unhook someone while under the effects of a special melee attack.

    Like I stated above, due to you suffering from deep wounds that you identified the source of as a Legion (whom the community has branded a tunneler), it seems that you were attempting a hook save with the killer very close by.

    Therefore I see nothing wrong with hook farmers being denied greedy unhooks that hinder their team.

    I say let deep wounds stop unhooks. Could this be used to camp a survivior with great success, yes , but so could Leatherface with a revved saw. The community already knows to split up and rush gens if the killer camps so we already have counterplay for this. All in all, this just doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

    If you give that unfair advantage canceling unhooks with the deep wound, then will be a nightmare if people start purchasing Legion and play it like crazy

    If you play surv, Legion is the anti-fun, the anti-killer, the most annoying, the one that survs DC the most... let's do not make him with that huge advantage, LEGION MAY CAUSE A DEEP WOUND TO DBD

    The issue has an easy solution:

    • if you are in front of a hooked surv, unhooking takes priority over the rest (snap out, healing, mend sef...)
  • @brokedownpalace said:
    A dramatic reenact of this thread:

    "Hey, I have an issue with this game."

    "Yeah but you cry about BBQ so who cares?"

    "I don't complain about BBQ. I think it's fine."

    "Here's a link to another topic where somebody else is complaining about BBQ. That means I or anyone else can come in here to hijack your thread."

    But its not an issue, so what else would we do, self care does the same and I dont care do I?

    Just because you don't want it to be an issue doesn't mean it isn't , if you even play this game you know it's a bug because unhooking normally works in deep wounds, I don't see why this guy is getting trolled and then getting other threads he's not even involved in thrown up at him it's total bullshit  
  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    @Peasant said:
    @BACKSTABBER Look, a while back you made a post asking for perks that would reward surviviors for getting other surviviors killed.

    Fast forward to present day and I see you complaining that you can't unhook someone while under the effects of a special melee attack.

    Like I stated above, due to you suffering from deep wounds that you identified the source of as a Legion (whom the community has branded a tunneler), it seems that you were attempting a hook save with the killer very close by.

    Therefore I see nothing wrong with hook farmers being denied greedy unhooks that hinder their team.

    I say let deep wounds stop unhooks. Could this be used to camp a survivior with great success, yes , but so could Leatherface with a revved saw. The community already knows to split up and rush gens if the killer camps so we already have counterplay for this. All in all, this just doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

    If you give that unfair advantage canceling unhooks with the deep wound, then will be a nightmare if people start purchasing Legion and play it like crazy

    If you play surv, Legion is the anti-fun, the anti-killer, the most annoying, the one that survs DC the most... let's do not make him with that huge advantage, LEGION MAY CAUSE A DEEP WOUND TO DBD

    The issue has an easy solution:

    • if you are in front of a hooked surv, unhooking takes priority over the rest (snap out, healing, mend sef...)

    Well now, that sounds reasonable enough. Just make sure to add the same effect to "Escape with Hatch" and I'd call that a wrap.

  • @Poweas said:

    @Orion said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Master said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Master said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:
    Peasant said:

    I honestly see nothing wrong with this.

    It is a technique exploited by Legion to avoid hook rescue. It obviously should have priority unhooking more than mendself, since ur in front of the hooked for some reason lol

    So you want us to buff camping and proxy camping?
    Cause thats what you are asking for

    Survivors wanted the BBQ aura to get nerfed aswell, so..... sometimes they really dont know what they want

    What? Stop assuming survivors want BBQ nerfed. Most survivors don't even care about it anymore since they got lockers.

    I dont need to assume, we have a long history of BBQ nerf posts

    They don't show up anymore do they

    16/02 - https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/46805/bbq-c-has-ruined-dbd
    They show up very regularly.

    ######### I don't even notice them.

    The brain filters them out after some time, just like some background noise :wink:

  • Isn't what the OP saying is that it priorizes mending self over taking someone off the hook. If someone's camping and you're attempting to do a swap, that would mean you wouldn't be able to because of deep wound. No other killer has this potential. There is an issue with self-care similar to this where it prioritizes healing yourself with you're injured, rather than pulling someone off the hook.

    It's a QoL update and nothing else. People who are acting like it'll increase camping are confused. It's about it working smoothly and not being janky.

  • Isn't what the OP saying is that it priorizes mending self over taking someone off the hook. If someone's camping and you're attempting to do a swap, that would mean you wouldn't be able to because of deep wound. No other killer has this potential. There is an issue with self-care similar to this where it prioritizes healing yourself with you're injured, rather than pulling someone off the hook.

    It's a QoL update and nothing else. People who are acting like it'll increase camping are confused. It's about it working smoothly and not being janky.

    Isn't what the OP saying is that it priorizes mending self over taking someone off the hook. If someone's camping and you're attempting to do a swap, that would mean you wouldn't be able to because of deep wound. No other killer has this potential. There is an issue with self-care similar to this where it prioritizes healing yourself with you're injured, rather than pulling someone off the hook.

    It's a QoL update and nothing else. People who are acting like it'll increase camping are confused. It's about it working smoothly and not being janky.

    It seems most of thet ppl do not understand how overpowered is the unhook cancel by the deep wound

    Last match tried to save the last surv hooked with legion facecamping.. when I got close he knew pretty well how unnecessarily do frenzy deep wood attack, then I understood was his mind game to make me impossible the unhook and also demotivating
  • @Master said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Orion said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Master said:

    @Poweas said:

    @Master said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:

    @BACKSTABBER said:
    Peasant said:

    I honestly see nothing wrong with this.

    It is a technique exploited by Legion to avoid hook rescue. It obviously should have priority unhooking more than mendself, since ur in front of the hooked for some reason lol

    So you want us to buff camping and proxy camping?
    Cause thats what you are asking for

    Survivors wanted the BBQ aura to get nerfed aswell, so..... sometimes they really dont know what they want

    What? Stop assuming survivors want BBQ nerfed. Most survivors don't even care about it anymore since they got lockers.

    I dont need to assume, we have a long history of BBQ nerf posts

    They don't show up anymore do they

    16/02 - https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/46805/bbq-c-has-ruined-dbd
    They show up very regularly.

    ######### I don't even notice them.

    The brain filters them out after some time, just like some background noise :wink:

    ;)