What satisfaction people get from bullying low ranks players?

They are afraid to compete with better players so they stay in low ranks. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Comments

  • Some people enjoy making others feel bad

  • Probably makes them feel better about themself, destroying people on a game that have no chance against them, pretty pathetic 

  • Is that Widowmaker?
  • It's the only reason they play the game. This is why flashlights have a bad rep. Its always flashlight & decisive.
  • Yeah, you answered your own post. It's just to bully. There's no other reason. Unless you truly believe you belong in like...the purple ranks or green ranks, then I get it. I try to stay in those ranks regardless because queue times and less sweaty people. However when rank reset hits I can't seem to get out of the yellow and it sucks.

  • Probably makes them feel better about themself, destroying people on a game that have no chance against them, pretty pathetic 

      
  • "WHAT SATISFACTION PEOPLE GET FROM BULLYING LOW RANKS PLAYERS?"

    • Can't Compete With Skilled Players
    • Enjoy Bullying - lack of a better word

    P.S. While ranks certainly fulfill a certain function within the game. Had the ranking system not existed then the players who drop on purpose would be unable to benefit. i.e. They would eventually be paired with a killer/survivors who would run right over them.

  • @Eveline said:
    They are afraid to compete with better players so they stay in low ranks. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

    The illusion of power. For example, if you went up to a baby and punched it, you may seem to have power over the baby, but it doesn't make you more powerful than you already are. Same thing here, players bully low ranks to make themselves seem more powerful, but they're not. Sort of a weird example, but it gets the point across.

  • don't think they're "afraid" to play against high rank players, some just find it more fun to absouletely destroy someone, gives them satisfaction.

  • Feeling powerful.

  • I guess they feel the need to say things like "oh look how I keep looping this baby killer" "oh look how I end this chase in less than 30 seconds", just like some youtuber we all know...
    Pretty pathetic the fact that you need other people's aproval and you can only get it by bullying someone who still doesnt have the knowledge or tools to defend himself.
    If they were actually good they could win matches against people of the same rank as theirs...
    Im gonna love burying those kind of people when Rank System is finnally fixed.
  • @Eveline said:
    Is that Widowmaker?

    "I'm already Widowmaker" and yes it is

  • @Eveline said:
    Is that Widowmaker?

    "I'm already Widowmaker" and yes it is

    What about bastion?
  • @Eveline said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    @Eveline said:

    Is that Widowmaker?

    "I'm already Widowmaker" and yes it is

    What about bastion?

    NERF Bastion!!!

  • I always feel bad when the game pairs me with a rank 20 killer (yes PS4 matchmaking can be that bad) but I usually just think they’re a bad killer till end game screen.

  • If this is about who i think it's about, then i can only have one answer for it. These people like to provide content, they like to be able to show that they are better than people that don't have any kind of skill in the game, and those people have the excuse of "Red Ranks is boring, there is no variety" Honestly, for me, there is plenty of Variety to the point to where i wish i got Billies and Nurses all the time. These people have the whole "I don't want to face the same person" excuse as well, and as well, i never face the same person unless i stream snipe them or something, but never would i ever find the same person again.

    These people do these things because they want to feel powerful, and then when you call them out they play the victim card and then send their mass following of people to attack you and whatnot, now, either i am speaking from my personal experience of this happening or what but i mean, it's the truth. When you tell these people that it is morally wrong to do this, they just laugh it off because they need to provide "Content" and some of them don't like being told the truth and that they should at least be some kind of role model for their community that they are providing content for.

    Now, i've already expressed my opinion about people who De-rank and what should be the consequence for those that do such practice, but i will say this again. If these people need to De-rank just because they need to what "Get better queue times" or "I don't like facing the same person" just to provide content, then i guess the content that you provided before then was boring then, and it's boring now, because i don't see anything fun with trying to make someone elses experience of the game unfun, Oh, and then complain about the same things that killers use to make your experience fun.

  • I agree with @Detective_Jonathan although I get paired with the same survivors a lot.

  • Generally speaking, people who pick on others tend to do so in an attempt to make themselves feel better. If we're talking about the ones who bully rank 15~20, they're doing so with those intents more than likely and hoping for an easy match and easy points. If they were to actually play at their rank, they would have to work for the pip and the points.

  • Their penises seems to grow bigger if they bully low ranks, or so they believe
  • @Gorgonia said:
    Their penises seems to grow bigger if they bully low ranks, or so they believe

    What if it's a female?

  • I have no idea.

    As a killer, I once have given up playing the game and when I came back, I was rank 15 and had to play against yellow ranks.

    Believe it or not, I was embarrassed to go against them.

  • @Gorgonia said:
    Their penises seems to grow bigger if they bully low ranks, or so they believe

    What if it's a female?

    You never saw a girl with a penis? Sigh...