8 Pages... Or more!
They are really gunning for it this time huh?
Update: We are now at page 10
Scratch that: page 11 has been infiltrated
It's moving quickly: page 13
It has slowed down slightly: Page 14
Tagged:
Mod
They are really gunning for it this time huh?
Update: We are now at page 10
Scratch that: page 11 has been infiltrated
It's moving quickly: page 13
It has slowed down slightly: Page 14
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They want us all to get educations man.... With Fake documents....
They come back with a different name and spam continues.
做澳洲UNSW毕业,证书#UNSW学历学位证书#UNSW成绩单#UNSW文凭证书#新南威尔士大学留信使馆认,证
Just so you know.
Oh I totally get what you mean
Ban kanji
This is the new movement.
I can get behind this
Oh this? You mean the apocalypse?
Nah, it happens time to time, just another month in the DBD forums
Can we get rid of the ability to post pls, it's heavily abused by Chinese bots
Needs to happen
@Moderator !
And people called me crazy for a scenario like this happening again. @Orion except this time its not button, its just straight up spam bots lmao.
I support this as well! Please!
"Ooh, a broken generator... Good thing I took that mechanical engineering class!"
Why is it always the chinese?
Nope, they want the lunar event back
@Peanits, however, is a Mod and ACM. I think he is able to resolve this.
Perhaps they're pissed that the "year of the pig" resulted in such poor pig buffs too.
I'm sorry about the spam - I've removed it it all now. Looking at making more changes to the filters to try to stop it even more, it's just a matter of balancing things so that it doesn't affect genuine posters. Again, apologies for the sheer amount of it this morning.
I’ve seen other forums do this and it works wonders in preventing spam. You won’t need to deal with 15+ pages of spam in future since the spamming bot account would need to be approved before they could post.
These are not kanjis. They're hanzi.
That would be such a long process and sadly, we do not have enough mods at the present time to do anything like that. The forum is getting busier, we're getting a lot of new people joining each day - and we are in the process of selecting new moderators and hopefully they will be in different timezones so any attempts at spam can be caught earlier - I'm on GMT and most of the spam happens during the nights for me, and I clear it normally at 6am when I wake up, before work. But this morning, I was late
Then ban both of them.
Ultimate solution once and for all
Started happening around 1:30 AM (Central that is), I am usually up till 3 :chuffed:
Bad habit