You should not have to die on your 1st/2nd hook, because your stupid team ignores you on the hook
Alright, I'm getting really sick of hitting struggle on my first hook, I should not have to die on my next hook because our stupid teammates ignore you, please make it so that instead of dying immediately on your 2nd hook, you just leave where you left off on your health bar and go from there, however if you got saved on your summoning phase, then yeah, keep it so you move to struggle on your next hook, but you should not have to be immediately dead because no one saved you until struggle. And please make it so that everyone gets a huge penalty if you get completely ignored on the hook until you're dead, however keep it so that if you got camped, no one gets a penalty because that isn't the team's fault.
Comments
Guess what, uts a teamgame.
If the team doesnt play together well, then you (should) lose.
And no, I really dislike the idea of a penalty
Btw, often there are more important objectives than saving, even if I am in a good position to unhook. Cleansing a Ruin, Devour or NOED totem always comes first, even if it costs an extra hook state to my fellow survivor.
Are you solo when this occurs? Unfortunately solo players can't tell teammates to come or that it's safe, like they can't say it's not safe or to stay away. A lot of killer mains seem to assume solo players have the benefits of comms when they don't. Solo survivors shouldn't be treated as a unit unless they're given the benefits to help them act as one. When you're on the hook, you can't tell anyone to come or stay away. If you have two people on separate generators, it is entirely possible they'll think the other will go and neither will go for the save.
If two gens aren't done typically I'm not going for a rescue. I'm going for the gens.
If the team plays bad, the team loses. (It's the same in other games and sports.) You can't punish the killer for bad survivor play. And you can't not-punish bad survivor play.
I get that you're annoyed but that's the risk of playing with random teammates. You could use Kindred or Deliverance.
Popping two generators are more important than saving my fellow survivors. I only start taking risks when the hatch will be available.
It's what balances survivor out from killer. If your team potatoes, you're weaker as a whole, but if you're coordinated, you're stronger. It just happens.
But you are supposed to. It's about to getting caught, and also it's about not being sure if people will or won't hurt you. It's part of the tension of a survival horror game. You're not sure if your helping others will pay off, and you aren't sure if anyone will help you regardless. It makes it that much more exciting when someone does, and nerve-racking when not. Plus I think people save others plenty of times even when playing solo. I play solo all the time, and I feel like survivors are more likely to lose a game for altruism then to win a game and be selfish. I play on the PS4 console though, so you may be talking about the computer community which i have very little experience with.
I suppose this is why Deliverance and Slippery Meat exist they way they do. I used to run Slippery Meat and Up The Ante to just get constant kobe's
Now, I'm not saying just leave other Survivors on hooks. Fellow Survivors are a precious resource. The more Survivors there are the quicker gens get done, the easier it is to pull you off a hook, less chances Killer will be looking for you, better odds of escape. Having more Survivors is beneficial in the long run.
But you also need to look at things objectively. Is that Dwight on the other end of the map? Maybe Meg is cleansing that totem. Claudette could be injured and have been hooked twice already. It can be annoying to see, but sometimes it's better not to go for the save
Besides, being to altruistic can bite the team. I've gotten many a 4K simply because Survivors hook swarmed.
It sucks when they don't save you though.
Find the mistake.
I found it funny.
Typically hypocritical killer tripe - they hate SWF and think everyone should play solo, but then with solos they expect them to play like they are in SWF.