Any reason the toxicity persisted after the Moonrise event?
Every game is either 3 Dead hards, 2 DS, 4 Balanced landings, 3 BTs, Or some other combination of perks with prove thyself.
Am I missing something here? What happened to fun builds... These people are not even in a SWF this is every random solo team...

Comments
I do not use these but I have noticed a lot more killers have started camping and tunnelling (I am not looking for argument on if its right or not xD ) at least on PS4 so this tends to encourage people to use the overkill.
Otherwise I do not know
How is that toxic? It's just Survivors not giving a damn about Killers fun, which is like normal...^^
I want everyone to have fun
I always aim for equality in a match, everyone gets their fair share of pain over others.
The toxicity never stopped.
Toxicity in general is up though.
I don't think perks are toxic, well apart from DS. but i will agree the toxicity has gotten worse the amount of taunting in game and the horrible things said in post game has just gone up.
Toxicity is definitely up from the event, every time I play now 3 gens will be left and I will faintly hear flashlight flickering and them escaping through hatch, I literally won and they act like they won with DS, dead hard adrenaline, and selfcare
Fun is purely, incredibly subjective.
I had thought it was always like this
OMG
He is like 'fck this ######### I am outta here b1tchez'
Survivors use builds to stop being caught and do gens fasst over fear of camp and tunnel, killers use builds over the fear of gen rush and camp to get someone out the game quicker to even the odds it never ends.
The few ruined it for the many as it spiralled until the choice of playing fun starts to dwindle as it's more risky than just playing to escape/sacrifice.
It's a wild guess but it might be the ranking system again. I believe survivors are depipping and giving low rank killers a hard time, which results in an increased NOED usage. And increased NOED usage means increased DS usage.
Having a points based perk system would be better.
What's this word "fun" supposed to mean? It's not in my DBD dictionary.
🤔
As someone that 99,99% of the time doesn't run NOED, do you think I'm being treated unfairly by survivors that constantly run DS against me?
How can I stop them from using DS?
I've taken NOED before because I have been sick and tired or survivors running DS to drag the game out, then all getting the instaheal from Adrenaline where I only have 20 seconds to get them down before the gates are open.
Likewise I've taken DS or hope and adrenaline because I've been fed up of doing gens, being unfortunate enough to be chased as the last gen pops and then going down to Noed and being camped out with it.
That's what I mean by it's a race to the bottom. Or an arms race between perks, which the devs supposedly wanted to avoid.
Both are dishonourable imo but you might as well take one because the other side will sure as hell be taking theirs.
At this point idk either lmao.
Can't fix stupid.
Some killer players need to learn from Mr.X . Some battles just aren't worth fighting, even Mr.X knows that
Do you mind clarifying who Mr. X is?
The big dude in the video from @BACKSTABBER who walks away when she pulls out the bazooka
Oh.
It does seem to have continued from the event on both sides and i'm wondering if these are people that didn't get all 3 cosmetics despite how easy it was to do.
Idk about that but, they probably noticed how bad it was during the event and decided to continue it despite gaining nothing from it.
I think it went back to normal...
Sad that it's normal...
It could be but this seems to be higher than normal compared to after prior events, way more toxic killers and survivors. There was also rank reset recently but it still shouldn't be this bad.
Like yesterday I got multiple games back to back with more than 1 person using DS and most if not all used Dead Hard while t-bagging and pointing.
I even got a SWF that said the game was EZ at the end of a match, and just told them to have a nice day and they said nothing lmao. "Kill em with kindness" works in that scenario I suppose.
Yeah as Spirit, I've been getting games with 3 DS, its really weird because it used to be so rare.
I noticed it subsided a bit now, but it still more active than it usually is. The games naturally toxic but the matches with solo players got worse after the event.
Well solo players ended up getting the worst of it and some killers would just hard camp at 5 gens 1st hook within the 1st 30 seconds. So I can understand the increased DS usage I still won't run it but I can understand people that do.
I can say the sane for killers. Though i do play both, when im play survivor i like to do fun builds like no mither but get face camped all the time for pallet looping too well. Though some survivors are plain toxic, they're starting to realise that DS isn't the reason for face camping anymore... they're gonna get tunnelled either way, so they might as well try and last a bit longer with some crutch perks
Where, besides from DS, is the toxicity? I dont get it.
Playing with other randoms makes it really hard to predict how the game will go unless everyone starts getting hooked immediately in the beginning that’s when I know I have to try to escape in hatch which sucks.
I still try to do gens for other survivors however in case we all do end up lasting for all 5 gens.