Is this bannable?

Can you be banned for mori spamming if you only do it for like 20 seconds and then finish them off? I had a killer that pretended to farm in a match a few days ago  then I got him in my killer lobby with him as a survivor and mori spammed him when he was the last left , he messaged me a bunch of salt and "reported" me , correct me if I'm wrong but as long as I'm not holding the game hostage nothing can be done right? It wasnt even  30sec and finished him in front of the hatch 

Comments

  • That's just a killers form of tbagging.

    Now if you did it for a prolonged period making the bleed out timer last a lot longer or every time you saw that person in game it would be griefing/harassment.
  • That's just a killers form of tbagging.

    Now if you did it for a prolonged period making the bleed out timer last a lot longer or every time you saw that person in game it would be griefing/harassment.
    No it was the only time I did that to him and I only did because he messaged me saying "farm" and wanted to get an achievement for the hag , we helped him get the achievement and he betrayed us so I was just letting him know I knew who he was once I was getting even
  • @OrionsFury4789 said:
    twistedmonkey said:

    That's just a killers form of tbagging.

    Now if you did it for a prolonged period making the bleed out timer last a lot longer or every time you saw that person in game it would be griefing/harassment.

    No it was the only time I did that to him and I only did because he messaged me saying "farm" and wanted to get an achievement for the hag , we helped him get the achievement and he betrayed us so I was just letting him know I knew who he was once I was getting even

    I'd be careful with that. It's against the rules to target a specific player repeatedly to ruin their experience.

  • ######### is mori spamming? Survivors can only die once and after that its a whole new match in which your suppose to kill them again.
  • @DemonDaddy said:
    ######### is mori spamming? Survivors can only die once and after that its a whole new match in which your suppose to kill them again.

    It's where you cancel the interaction so that you can start it up again. There's a window of time while preforming a mori that you can let go and essentially cancel the mori.

  • Never even noticed that as I don't let go and haven't seen it ingame. Well I can imagine that being annoying beyond reason.
  • ######### is mori spamming? Survivors can only die once and after that its a whole new match in which your suppose to kill them again.
    Whenever you mori someone, there is a moment where you can cancel the action before it locks itself completely. Additionally, mori spamming is when you start the mori someone then cancel the action before it locks up completely. If you rinse and repeat the process above, you are officially mori spamming someone.

    Warning: Doing this for prolonged periods of time can get you banned so please don't get carried away! :)
  • Nickenzie said:
    ######### is mori spamming? Survivors can only die once and after that its a whole new match in which your suppose to kill them again.
    Whenever you mori someone, there is a moment where you can cancel the action before it locks itself completely. Additionally, mori spamming is when you start the mori someone then cancel the action before it locks up completely. If you rinse and repeat the process above, you are officially mori spamming someone.

    Warning: Doing this for prolonged periods of time can get you banned so please don't get carried away! :)
    Some people deserve it and I'd rather do that than camp someone 
  • @DemonDaddy said:
    Never even noticed that as I don't let go and haven't seen it ingame. Well I can imagine that being annoying beyond reason.

    I've seen it happen to streamers/YouTubers, but that's it. I'm guessing it's pretty rare.

  • If waiting to the killer at the gates for tbag wasting his time is not bannable I don't see a reason for considering this bannable. 
  • Well its equivelent to body blocking a survivor in a corner/basement just for the sake of holding the game hostage since it stops the bleed out timer. I wouldn't do it. It's a prick thing todo and if you do it to long or often you will probably get banned.

    Rule 1: Don't be a prick and you'll never get banned.

  • Can you be banned for mori spamming if you only do it for like 20 seconds and then finish them off? I had a killer that pretended to farm in a match a few days ago  then I got him in my killer lobby with him as a survivor and mori spammed him when he was the last left , he messaged me a bunch of salt and "reported" me , correct me if I'm wrong but as long as I'm not holding the game hostage nothing can be done right? It wasnt even  30sec and finished him in front of the hatch 
    No, it only becomes holding the game hostage if you carry on for several minutes (either 5 or 10, can't remember)
  • Cancelling a Mori should not be possible in the first place.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:
    Cancelling a Mori should not be possible in the first place.

    Neither should cancelling an unhook, but here we are.

  • Orion said:

    @Aven_Fallen said:
    Cancelling a Mori should not be possible in the first place.

    Neither should cancelling an unhook, but here we are.

    You also reap what you sow, if you're being extremely toxic to someone in a game there's consequences for that and you cant expect someone to not be toxic back , at least I beat them fair and square didn't pretend to farm first and I didn't hold the game hostage it was literally like 20 seconds and I killed him afterwards , I wasn't about to throw the whole game and face camp him like some people would 
  • Orion said:

    @Aven_Fallen said:
    Cancelling a Mori should not be possible in the first place.

    Neither should cancelling an unhook, but here we are.

    You also reap what you sow, if you're being extremely toxic to someone in a game there's consequences for that and you cant expect someone to not be toxic back , at least I beat them fair and square didn't pretend to farm first and I didn't hold the game hostage it was literally like 20 seconds and I killed him afterwards , I wasn't about to throw the whole game and face camp him like some people would 
    They might well have deserved a little bit of toxicity but revenge toxicity isnt something to be proud of, rise above it and show yourself to be the bigger person, I've had others act like asshats but to retaliate would make me no better than those players as it means they actually got to me, it can eventually turn you into the very thing you disliked in the first place.

    Toxicity has already bred so much in this game that some view everyone on the side they are not playing the same toxic way.
  • Orion said:

    @Aven_Fallen said:
    Cancelling a Mori should not be possible in the first place.

    Neither should cancelling an unhook, but here we are.

    I don't think u can compare these 2. one serves no purpose other than to be toxic, the other can be used if u see the killer coming and you don't want to farm someone, or baiting out a hit for that nutty boyo-tech
  • @artist said:
    Orion said:

    @Aven_Fallen said:

    Cancelling a Mori should not be possible in the first place.

    Neither should cancelling an unhook, but here we are.

    I don't think u can compare these 2. one serves no purpose other than to be toxic, the other can be used if u see the killer coming and you don't want to farm someone, or baiting out a hit for that nutty boyo-tech

    Mori canceling can also be used if u see another survivor coming and want to chase him

  • Master said:

    @artist said:
    Orion said:

    @Aven_Fallen said:

    Cancelling a Mori should not be possible in the first place.

    Neither should cancelling an unhook, but here we are.

    I don't think u can compare these 2. one serves no purpose other than to be toxic, the other can be used if u see the killer coming and you don't want to farm someone, or baiting out a hit for that nutty boyo-tech

    Mori canceling can also be used if u see another survivor coming and want to chase him

    in that case should there be of a limit of around 3 times you can cancel a mori? ive yet to actually see what you're describing happen in game or through watching others, so I can only assume it rarely happens
  • It wasnt even  30sec and finished him in front of the hatch 

    Moried him in front of the HATCH!!!! LOL T-O-X-I-C!!!

  • fcc2014 said:

    It wasnt even  30sec and finished him in front of the hatch 

    Moried him in front of the HATCH!!!! LOL T-O-X-I-C!!!

    The only thing I regret is not using the clown when it happened lol