Nea is overrated
She literally has nothing special about her aside from her good perks but the skin herself sucks imo. Plus her store cosmetics are pretty bad too except the street Nea. Yeah I said it...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nothing special about her.
...Except her good Perks.
...And Street Nea.
I like her. Though I wish for more decent Head-cosmetics, most of them are awful.
Most overrated killer in the game.
I made her my main Survivor back when she came out.

But hey, you can have your thoughts of course.
Go Ahead Perform A Mori on Him!!!
That's a weird way to spell Quentin.
That made me laugh pretty hard, lol. Thanks for the laugh
We are not amused... Nea smash
I like her. She has the same style like me in real life.
Nea's one of my favorite killers. c:
Nea mains find this hard to swallow.
Wdym? she's a better version of Nurse.
Yes XD
Blasphemy!
That is the exact same skin as mine xD
Great minds think alike. :P
Street wise nea dident know people used that perk imooooo