Premonition perk was nerfed not buffed and idk if the devs even realise that

Probably last time I talk about it because I don't want all this to be for nothing, idk how likely I will be heard by the devs, idk if more or less talking about it will help or not, but it's like always on my mind tho because I used this perk alot for many years of dbd solo q, i truly believe this is the wrong change for this perk and I know Im not the only one.

Premonition had its own players who used it to specifically help with stealth killers. It was literally its only use and identity of the perk. This is crucial to some players in solo q with less comms than swf

This perk will get an even lower pick rate, it will lose many ppl who ran it before this for its stealth detection, ppl who want aura perks will run other perks like Alert with no cooldowns and ones that aren't so restricted cos the 60 sec cooldown is ridiculous. Again, this perk doesn't need to be yet another aura perk. It already had 1 use and u made it harder to use with the cooldown.

If this perk was just changed because the data said it wasn't used much, u missed the mark on what made this perk liked and used at all, and not every perk with low pick rate needs to be changed like this. U can't just destroy playstyles and people's preferred perks because of data. The dev note reads " we wanted to modernise the perk by providing an aura " nice, but the cooldown is so unnecessary ill take a shorter cooldown over an aura.

Sorry if this Is long and ranted a bit but everything I said stands, and I really hope the cooldown doesn't make it to live. This gives the impression to me that the devs thought only newbies used this perk, absolutely not true. A shorter cooldown than 30 seconds with aura or not, would've been a much better change to it.

Tagged: PerksSurvivors

Comments

  • @Idontcareaboutmyname said:

    Probably last time I talk about it because I don't want all this to be for nothing, idk how likely I will be heard by the devs, idk if more or less talking about it will help or not, but it's like always on my mind tho because I used this perk alot for many years of dbd solo q, i truly believe this is the wrong change for this perk and I know Im not the only one.

    Premonition had its own players who used it to specifically help with stealth killers. It was literally its only use and identity of the perk. This is crucial to some players in solo q with less comms than swf

    This perk will get an even lower pick rate, it will lose many ppl who ran it before this for its stealth detection, ppl who want aura perks will run other perks like Alert with no cooldowns and ones that aren't so restricted cos the 60 sec cooldown is ridiculous. Again, this perk doesn't need to be yet another aura perk. It already had 1 use and u made it harder to use with the cooldown.

    If this perk was just changed because the data said it wasn't used much, u missed the mark on what made this perk liked and used at all, and not every perk with low pick rate needs to be changed like this. U can't just destroy playstyles and people's preferred perks because of data. The dev note reads " we wanted to modernise the perk by providing an aura " nice, but the cooldown is so unnecessary ill take a shorter cooldown over an aura.

    Sorry if this Is long and ranted a bit but everything I said stands, and I really hope the cooldown doesn't make it to live. This gives the impression to me that the devs thought only newbies used this perk, absolutely not true. A shorter cooldown than 30 seconds with aura or not, would've been a much better change to it.

    The change I had in mind wasn't aura at all but rather a reduced detection range so it is more accurate. I also would of reduced the cooldown to 20 or 15 seconds. I agree that 60 seconds cooldown for a 3 second duration is ridiculous, I mean Alert gives it every 5-10 seconds depends on how survivors play. I also agree the identity Premonition had is gone, was useful to counter stealth killers but now that has been removed. It does need another rework, doesn't need change necessarily but it does need a major buff.