Judgement curve change
I will start off by saying that I have been having a ton of fun playing the judgement and since the recent buffs judgement had before I did question why they made the zealous curve 0.8 but I really liked the 0.3 non-zealous curve.
The non-zealous curve actually made it fairly difficult for survivors to dodge the beam instead of the judgement having to rely a decent amount on luck and the beam was more responsive as a result of the non-zealous curve. Considering that the zealous curve is back to 0.6 (which I’m happy about), I’m hoping that the 0.3 curve returns because it makes the most sense for it to come back now since it is half of the buffed curve and if there was a final change I’d make to the judgement I think it would be that!
And if this post perhaps influences the devs to bring the non-zealous curve back then I would be incredibly happy.
Comments
Tbh the curve always fcks with my muscle memory, so id rather they change it early than in half a year lol
Having a curve without zealous is simply too much. This is even evident by the devs admitting kill rates skyrocketed when the change went through
I just want them to settle on one i cant learn and stick with it with the constant shifting.
Good that they listened and didn't butchered her
I have to disagree. Giving her a curve outside of zealous was just too much, and made her op. I am very happy they reverted that buff, now she feels more balanced again and there is more reason for the Judgment to activate zealous.
the curve is an incentive to achieve and maintain Zealous. I did not like base kit curve.
it adds an option of perhaps playing into multiple Exile rescues as you may prioritize maintaining Zealous.
Yeah, curve on normal mode (outside of Zealous) felt good since it reduced the dependence on Zealous, specially now that people have been throwing themselves at me to """"dodge"""" the beam. Since her tunneling potential got nerfed and its so easy to take someone out of Exile - you can't interrupt the action if they do it in your face and there is at least two active statues all the time - i personally believe the curve outside of Zealous wasn't too much an issue.
But since she is new and its hard to grasp if her is too powerful or too weak due her unique mechanics and gameplay, i believe they could wait some months to change her, if necessary.
Hope they don't do that. People have been raising some discussion around her power potential and i hope they don't chose to nuke before analyzing what to do without destroying the character.