Killer Perk Changes Feedback
Please let us know if you have any feedback about any Killer perk changes - the more specific, the better. Thank you!
Please let us know if you have any feedback about any Killer perk changes - the more specific, the better. Thank you!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
dark arrogance and unrelenting buffs are very nice, but stacking them with stbfl really shows that basic attack recovery needs a hard cap (i say 42% since thats the number you chose for survivor pickup speed.)
knockout needs more conditions to disable it. interacting with the pallet in any way (e.g. vaulting) should deactivate it, as should a survivor losing a health state by any means (to stop killers who can hit over pallets from being too oppressive with it.)
insidious should either activate quicker or last longer or both.
Dark Arrogance being a permanent 25% faster basic attack is a tad overtuned especially on some of the stronger basic attack killers, it should be more like 15% but in exchange lower the penalty effect back to 15% as well (vault speed should stay at 25%)
Compromise perks - I like that these are being made less restrictive but 3 compromises at a time pretty much removes all opportunity for counterplay to them, it should only be 2 and additionally Machine Learning did not need the 2% haste increase, it already did that once before and had to get nerfed, and even just 1 additional compromised generator at a time is a massive buff already, this should go back to 8% imo
Knock Out is problematic on certain anti-loop or trap killers like Artist, Knight, etc. that can force you to leave a pallet without breaking it.
Distressing's new effect feels a bit on the safe side, it shouldn't be a crazy high number or anything but 8% slower repairs only adds around 7.8 seconds to the gen if you were in the terror radius the whole time and the cost of the bigger terror radius needs to feel worth it. I think this could be upped to 10% and not be an issue
Iron Grasp feels like a bit of a missed opportunity with only getting a tier 1 and 2 number increase, it's generally always been inferior to Agitation unless you want to run both and could use something extra to stand out a bit more
Huge fan of the new Ravenous, Whispers, and Undone, great job on those
I'm liking the killer perk changes overall. My feedback is something QoL. Can we have a percentages of the basic attack cooldown with the diminishing returns to show on screen?
I feel like having a little knock out symbol to warn the survivor its in my would go a long way, that and stopping the hindered if the survivor takes damage, but otherwise its nowhere as bad as people say it is.
I agree with this it should be more than 5%! It won't be OP because the Haste will be gone once you are close to any survivors (24m) and it won't be that useful for killers with high mobility anyway because their movement abilities make them around survivors most of the time. If the Haste gets increased I'll fix M1 immobile killers and we'll be finally seeing them more.
YEAH! This will encourage new playstyles and I'm all in for it. (Got bored of using gen slowdown perks only)
On the Thrill of the Hunt side, I feel like it could start the triângulo active, and apply a block on all totems similar to corrupts timed block. Would make the perk less volatile and stop bad hex spawns being AS destructive.
Potential problems:
I saw here and there some clips or discussion that the combination of STBFL, Dark Arrogance, and Unrelating results in a too short M1 recovery despite Diminishing Return Feautre. In my opinion, a full build of this leaves the killer weak on other sides and survivors can still counter it (e.g. Obsession takes hits against STBFL, go down away from teammates or in corner). However, if this combination might be too strong, I hope you, the devs, consider either to give M1 recovery a hard-cap like you did to pick-up speed or that only the highest number counts and every other effect is then deactivated (e.g. eight stacks of STBFL is active but Dark Arrogance and Unrelating not). An overall nerf to these perk would be the worst decision, so please consider a better one.
Overall, very good perk changes and buffs and there is just some little stuff that needs some tweaks but other than that good changes. I'm happy that the Diminishing Return system leads into easier buffs for some perks without the fear of
What's next?
I think there are still some other perks that need some number tweaks or changes:
Survivors got a lot of buffed healing perks added to their already strong healing pool. Meanwhile, anti-healing is basically non existent on the killer side. A first good step is to increase the default number of Scourge Hooks to make Gift of Pain more reliable. But Mangled and Haemorrhage need to be buffed again by removing their time (a change that just leded to no longer see perk or add-ons versions of them). Leverage also needs a buff, especially when its nerf back then from 50% to 30% was undeserved. Other than that, Resurgence needs a nerf since the free four seconds heal after getting unhooked is just unhealthy.
At the same time, weaker killers like Dredge, Unknown, Ghost Face, or Trapper are in need of some changes, QoL buffs, or updates. You buffed some chase perks but you also need to buff the basekit power of killers like these.
I wasn't able to test every single perk change. I have no issues with any of the number adjustments to lower tiers and I like all of those changes. I do have some concerns about some of the other changes.
Dark Arrogance is my main concern. I don't think the blind/stun drawback offsets how powerful the base effect is now. Faster vaults are situational to the map, faster hit cooldown isn't. This is 5 stacks STBFL for nothing. If this is the direction the perk needs to go, I would really hope that the faster hit cooldown is gated behind an activation. Like "You vault 25% faster. Whenever you vault a Window, your basic attack recovery is 25% faster for X seconds. Cooldown: Y seconds". Even if X and Y are the same and the benefit is maintainable, it would require constant vaulting which would give survivors an opening to react and a clear indicator for when the bonus is active. Alternatively, I would just lower the hit cooldown reduction. It shouldn't be equal to Help Wanted and more than half of STBFL as both of those have pretty big hoops to jump through to get to that point. This was the perk I tested the most and I found it pretty ridiculous.
Help Wanted and Machine Learning are being changed to compromise multiple generators to make them more consistent. I think this is a good thing. My concern here is that Help Wanted is being made more consistent AND more powerful which I don't think is a great idea. The doubled duration and Ruin effect should wait for a later hotfix or patch after seeing how it performs.
Hex: Blood Favor is practically useless now. I can understand the move to Basic Attack only to limit its usefulness for stronger killers who have special attacks, like Blight, and think that change is fine. However, I think restricting it to only triggering on healthy survivors is a mistake. It should counter pallet saves, because it already has counterplay in being a Hex. I think it's perfectly fine for a Hex to say you can't pallet save until you break me.
I hate the change to Undone because it's sacrificing its identity and making it another knock off perk. It will be the Unforeseen to Trail of Torment's originality which I think sucks. Kind of weird that Unknown will have two of those now, huh? I think the mistake made with the original Undone is that it triggered on missed skill checks, whereas it should trigger on Good and/or Great Skill Checks since it's literally undoing that extra progress. That way, it's better the better your opponents are instead of the opposite. This version is fine and seems strong, but I find it insanely boring and lazy how it was changed. Ideally for me it would be something like "Whenever a survivor succeeds a Good or Great Skill Check repairing generators, gain 5 Tokens. Max 30. Performing the damage action on a generator consumes all tokens and instantly regresses the generator by 1% total progress and blocks it for 1 second per token. Cooldown: 60 seconds."
I do not like the Dead Man's Switch changes much. If Pain Resonance is the issue we should go for Pain Res, no? How much does Dead Man's need to be beat up on because of that perk combo?
I'm also a little worried about Thrill of the Hunt, Dominance and Shattered Hope. I actually like all of their changes, but I would hope they get monitored closely as it seems like the amount of time a killer can block totems could be astronomical, which I think could cause some pretty nasty snowballs with Devour where there isn't much survivors can do about it. But I do like those three changes, I think it's nice that we will have more worthwhile totem defense perks than slowdown Thrill.
I went in expecting to not like most of the killer perk changes because this patch gave me 6.1 flashbacks, and I was not a fan of that patch. However, there were a lot of stand out changes that I ended up liking a lot:
Additionally, I did not test Whispers, Unrelenting, Ravenous andKnock Out but their changes sound good to me on paper. I think I would be unhappy if this patch were pushed to Live as is, but it isn't as bad as I was initially expecting.
I feel like new Knockout discouraging interaction between survivors and certain killer.
While it has a good effect to make survivors to loop, some killers have anti loop ability and can force survivor to leave the loop immediately after dropping pallet.
Also, some pallet is quite unsafe and survivors need to play for stun to gain some distance. But 20% hindered effect can negate this playstyle completely.
In conclusion, stun or certain ability should alleviate the effect of Knockout.
yeah, I really hope they consider this, as everyone would be able to utilize mobility comparable to clown base kit and it would be a perk to allow the gap between low mobility and high mobility killers to be shrunk. Even though I think this should just be a base kit feature in some way anyways, a perk is a good start
it's because even when boons are good, this perk is just never worth the opportunity cost. I tried to use this as Cenobite during the peak Circle of Healing days and it was still useless.
I Think this is one of my favorite updates for this game in a good while. I Love basically every single perk change on the killer side and i just want to say i love it so much. Dark Arrogance, The change to the Compromised Gen perks, Insidious, All these perks and many more receive AMAZING changes.
I mean it when i say, I think all these changes were in the right direction. However I would like to see some of the change tweaked a bit. Here are some small things i've noticed while playing (and potential changes under):
(maybe change to 2 generators instead of 3)
(maybe increase it to 10% or 15%? lowering the radius extension to 20% or just a flat distance in meters might also help it feel less dependent on other terror radius perks)
(i think upping the percentages would fix this)
(maybe lower it to 1 second, who cares if people get it mid animation, or just extend the time but thats also tricky one)
(someone suggested the Lethal treatment and said that Insidious should extend all Undetectable timers, completely agree)
(Maybe increase the haste to 10%, after all haste outside of chase isn't that big of deal)
I need to say this again, i think all these perk changes were incredibly well done and well thought out and are extremely healthy for the game, i would not revert any of them. but i think some of theses changes should just be tuned up a bit, and i think just that would make some of these perks go from now being alright-ok to being pretty good choices, which is amazing especially with how most of these perks were basically useless before this PTB. I think this stuff is close to perfect so PLEASE, Take these perks just a little farther, your on the right track!
I've seen some of the other commenters saying that they don't like Knock Out, which is not a perk I particularly paid attention to. If the developers are interested in punishing survivors for prematurely leaving unbroken pallets, maybe we should just look at scaling back pallet density? Base-game changes are always better to address such issues rather than perks.
Only gonna mention perks I feel need a change or more time on the drawing board.
Help Wanted - bumping it up to compromise 3 gens at once was good, but giving it a 2 min Ruin effect when a compromised gen is completed is either too long a duration, or too strong for the duration since it affects all gens which once again will only benefit the most mobile killers like Blight, Billy, Ghoul etc.
Dark Arrogance - I dunno about putting more attack cooldown on numerous perks that are also being made more viable in this patch. The viral post about Clowns running Stbfl/Dark Arrogance/Help Wanted and Unrelenting just to get 60% cool down (with massive diminishing returns) on a killer that has haste/hindered built into their kit. I don't care if players tank their build dedicating 4 perk slots when they could just use 2 and achieve nearly the same result. A lot of killers have powers that allow them to avoid pallet stun and they still get benefits from the perks vault and attack cooldown without suffering from the perks drawback. I'm thinking of since the stun duration is increased maybe it can when stunned give a massive boost to break speed, or maybe even punish the survivor like when the killer is stunned, for X seconds the survivor can only slow vault or something. I think the ideas for this perk needs revisiting.
Distressing - another perk that would benefit the faster, stronger killers with a big terror radius. Again like Billy, Blight, or even Wesker with an anti-heal build.
Thrill of the Hunt - I don't mind this perk being changed to a totem protecting perk, but the trial start protection is when totems are most vulnerable. Players usually start right on top of totems and the spawn logic often breaks which separates survivors at the start of trials. Yes there's new Dominance but it's a once per totem interaction which doesn't feel quite enough. Now maybe we can keep Thrill the same as it is BUT as compensation for its huge cleanse speed reduction, cleanse progress on totems don't reset. This way it still defends totems to an extent but doesn't make attempting to cleanse the totem only to fail in vain. They will get cleansed eventually.
Knockout - the range is a bit much, perhaps we can keep the 6m range while reducing the hindered down to 10% and to avoid the scenario I've seen online about Knight's breaking pallets with the Assassin or Jailer, if the pallet is broken for any reason Knockout cancels.
Scourge Hook: Monstrous Shrine - I think the gen regression part of this perk is going to encourage some hasty saves or even looping around the hooked survivor to prevent its regression effect. All of which would be a negative scenario for the hooked survivor making saving them or even not getting them tunneled a pain.
Whispers - I feel like we can up the haste to 8 or even 10%, would really help the less mobile killers out and the haste deactivates when it detects a survivor within 24m so it can't be used in chases.
after some testing . I think STBFL needs a new line that says it does not stack with other perks of this kind. Since stbfl has the highest value at 40% it would stop stacking with the new attack recovery perks and resolve any problems of the " machine gun build" coming back without having to nerf any of the perks individualy.
Spies from the Shadows: Good buff, i do have a slight concern on it being too good on top tiers but that's a problem with top tiers not the perk.
Bitter Murmur: Buffing general info no complaints.
Ravenous: a fine buff, Didn't get alot of value from it in testing but i was also only using changed perks, combined with infectious i can see this being a late game snowball perk.
Machine Learning: Increasing the compromise limit is an amazing buff and the haste buff is nice too.
Help Wanted: The new effect doesn't do much, the extra 50% isn't strong enough to justify using this perk when it only effects gens survivors have abandon.
Fire up: 2% more a token, sure.
Deerstalker: Sure, Id like the see old deerstalker implemented into killer basekit but no real thoughts on this.
Hex:Nothing but Misery: This perk still doesn't give enough for being a hex, with the WOO buff the new effect is entirely negated and the hinder is useless at this value.
Superior Anatomy: The goal was to make it more flexible but you can't save it for later now, double vaulting is almost never better then just wining a mind-game and vaulting ontop a survivor to get a tag, shorter cooldown is good but i prefer using the live version "vault banking."
Undone: This can be decent, I'm not sure about the gen blocking 30 seconds isn't something worth defending with the speed of the current game and you can't reasonable stack it with CoB/Lay Waist, But you can stack it with Pop/Eruption. It's a good 3 gen perk.
Whispers: Much better, i would like to see the effect of not counting for hooked survivors but great change.
Monstrous shrine: Loosing the old effect really hurt this perk, the new effect only works on top tiers, If gens stayed regressing after the survivor got unhooked until touched this would be worth using, but as it currently is its not good.
Unrelenting: Missing, or swinging off ledges feels good, the 10% is fine, Knotted Rope buff when.
Shattered Hope: If you can interact with blocked totems its fine but if not boons are protected for 20 seconds after booning. seeing boons should just be a permanent effect of this perk within a range, when a boon is set that range can be map wide, this would've been very good if thrill didn't get nerfed.
Thrill of the Hunt: This perk is only usable on top tiers otherwise its completely useless, early game totem defense is the most important part of thrill, totems are most impactful before they're know, catching a survivor off guard with crowd control, blocking resources with blood favor, regressing gens when a survivor is forced to rotate for a save. if totems spawn on survivors and you have no way of crossing the map in 2 seconds at the start of a trial you might as-well have loaded in with 2 perks.
Blood favor: I understand this perk can be very annoying to go against, but it only working on m1's really hurts. for the health of the game this nerf and thrill make sense but on killers without a strong chase power this was pretty invaluable.
Insidious: Making this in chase perk to remove red stain is pretty interesting, i can see this even being usable on wraith with silent bell or ghost.
Dominance: The point of this was to replace thrill, its solid early game totem defense.
Distressing: 8% slowdown is a funny joke.
Dead Man's Switch: This might be the biggest nerf on this list, removing the synergy from Grim and Pain resonance really sucks for less mobile killers, id like to see a lower cooldown or this brought back up to a 50 second block with how much synergy it loses.
Game Afoot: No one uses this perk outside of the obsession swapping effect in rancor builds. slowing down to kick something in chase loses too much distance for a speed buff that's not long or significant, this needs a brutal strength effect to be remotely worth running.
Unbound: 5m's gained over 25 seconds assuming straight line pathing. This is terrible, reverting it to its 8.7.0 version of 10% and working on special vaults is the only way its worth using, id also like to see its timer removed similar to the live version of Superior Anatomy.
Knock Out: Hider being removed when you break the pallet after it takes effect really removes viability, when you do get value its good.
Dark Arrogance: 5 STBFL feels good but this perk isnt every going to be used for with a downside of 25% longer stuns, a m1 effect that punishes you for short swinging. Thematic doesn't mean good if this perk had no down side or a significantly lower downside i can see it being used.
Dissolution: Who was complaining about this perk to get it nerfed like this? Krasue's only good perk isn't usable by her now, you still have 3 seconds before this perk activates and it still doesn't work in nightfall. In my opinion if you want to make it m1 only you need to make it activate faster and be a radius instead of TR, 1.5 seconds after landing a basic-attack, when a survivor fast vaults a pallet within 20m the pallet is destroyed this perk goes on cooldown.
Overall i like most of the changes, they just need more juice.
Regarding Agitation/Iron grasp, Perks are hard coded at 3 tiers, im not sure if the re-code will change this but to everyone asking why they aren't just removing perk tiers, they can't without breaking the whole game.
Dark Arrogance: the PERFECT PERK! It feels so good to use now. Considering diminishing returns, its okay when paired with other M1 cooldown reduction perks, but it should be monitored. In case the M1 cooldown reduction is considered too much, this perk could be change to increase basic speed on basic break on pallets to 20% (Brutal could be buffed to 30% to compensate). I really love this perk and hope it makes out of the PTB.
Knock Out: too much hindered. Maybe it could be 12%. Could not active if you stun the killer with the pallet. Need some notification on the survivor side that if you leave the pallet in the next 6s it will trigger the hindered.
Unbound: Feels perfect with Dark Arrogance. Personally, i liked the 5% for 25s rather than the current 7%. It could be 30s, considering it only activates when injuring a survivor.
Undone: Great update. Considering the stacks can be saved, its a nice perk. I would suggest to increase max stacks to 4, but i its okay the way it is.
Whispers: feels great. Maybe could be receive a 5 or even a 10% increase, considering it won't be used in chase. Also, consider more of this kind of perk that helps lower mobility killers to traverse the map.
Help Wanted: Perfect buff, nothing else to say.
Machine Learning: Considering it would be paired with Help Wanted most of the time, it could be changed to 7~5% speed boost for 120s - keeping the undectable 60s -, specially since you can't "stack" the effect with kicking gens while its active or even stack with other haste perks.
Dissolution: a heavy nerf. I understand the reasoning behind - mostly due to Ghoul - but i believe it shouldn't be nerfed the way it was. Krasue will be heavily impacted by this change. Anyway, it is meant to keep only for basic attacks, at least keep it 20s.
Blood Favor: same as Dissolution, now besides Ghoul and believe Jason was part of the issue too. At least make it work when a hit results in a survivor in a dying state, otherwise it will be worse than launch.
Dominance: Perfect. I've always wanted this perk to be more useful. Perfect change.
Shattered Hope: Surprisingly, a very good change. Will be used in totem builds with Undying for at least 40s of totem protection.
Thrill of the Hunt: a heavy nerf, but very needed one. Considering there will be new forms of protecting totems without stalling the match around totems.
Nothing but misery: good change.
Ravenous: perfect change. Would like to see more changes like this in the future.
Scourge Hook: Monstruous Shrine: Could have a lasting effect of 15s to 20s if you still are 24m away from the hook. Its not uncommon to get an insta save while trying to get value of the perk.
Unrelenting: a nice buff. Its a new player perk but still will be good.
Big W patch.
SURVIVOR NOTES
NON PTB *suggestions
Killer suggestions
Survivor suggestions
I don't like posting PTB feedback on the forums. The feedback seems to come mostly from the same few people who post constantly, and a lot of it is just spam.
I've played the PTB a lot this past year, and I wonder why there isn't a way to hear from the silent majority. I'd fill out a survey about the PTB in a heartbeat, but I generally avoid the forums. When I do look, the threads usually have a very small sample of the PTB players, and most come from accounts with thousands of posts. That's a loud minority, and I hope their comments don't carry too much weight.
Here's some feedback just on PTB in general. There are people who look forward to PTB b/c it's like christmas for them. They can keep DCing the minute they see a killer they dont' like, teammates they don't like or if they go down. It's super annoying when player counts are low. Maybe emplement something where if a player DC's over 75 times just perma ban them from PTB.
Overall feedback on killer perks, will skip small numeric changes. Post PTB.
Killer Perks in this PTB were heavily buffed, we all know a few percentage points make all the difference. Additionally the desire to make perks have their own identity seems not to apply, with adding multiple extra benefits to perks like generator regression. With the attack cooldown buffs plus extra haste, two-tapping is even easier and feels undeserved. I am not looking forward to playing against some of these perks in the live game, and would not run some of them as killer as they are way too easy to use.
Compromised Generator Perks: These have been over-buffed. 3 generators is guaranteeing value in end game with minimal effort, and also means the counterplay for survivors is all but removed. With 1 generator there were tactics needed to bait the survivors into completing the compromised generator, and survivors that paid attention to the SFX/VFX could try to avoid that generator to deny value. 2 generators would be acceptable but still a major buff. The dev note said for the buffs "the work should be worthwhile" but then they took the work away too. Machine Learning was already strong even with Diminishing Returns.
Bitter Murmur: Unnecessary buff, free Lethal on this perk now
Deerstalker: Again now a 50% Lethal on this perk, which already has issues ( https://app.betahub.io/projects/pr-5642738318/issues/6714 )
Fire Up: Was already a good perk, you can definitely feel the difference now too. Might be a little much.
Game Afoot: Did not test, but the Haste is a lot now.
Spies from the Shadows: I'm not a Spies user so can't comment on whether this is a good/needed change.
Unbound: Less haste for significantly longer is way more beneficial to killers. There should be a cooldown on this at the very least..
Help Wanted: It was always a bit of a mid benefit, but now it is way too much. Uncounterable Ruin multiple times per match is also unnecessary.
Machine Learning: Already a really strong perk - the Haste is way too much and with 3 generators, end game activation is basically guaranteed. Does not need a buff.
Dark Arrogance: Too much. If the attack recovery buff was activated on a stun, understandable. Then it would be a "bonus gained in return" - but you don't have to get stunned to have the bonus all match.
Dead Man's Switch: I'm not a DMS user so can't comment really, and did not experience it on the PTB as survivor.
Dissolution: Nice to have a nerf to this cheese perk
Hex: Blood Favor: Good change to basic attack, but it should still help with pallet saves, that's a bit unfair
Distressing: Fine, I suppose.
Dominance: It didn't seem to work properly in the PTB for me, they didn't scream. But it seems like this perk will now give a lot more value and slow down. I'm not sure I like the aura reveal though.
Hex: Nothing but Misery: I understand the activation reduction but the Hindered was already enough. If Windows was buffed with vault speed because of this, remove the Windows buff and this debuff too.
Hex: Thrill of the Hunt: Did not get a chance to try this on the PTB, but it sort of seems like Thrill has now got the cleanse cancelling effect built in, and provides guaranteed slowdown against all totem speed buffs. Need to see how it works in practice.
Insidious: Not a good change. The on-demand Undetectable got me a number of hits I should not have, combined with I'm All Ears on tall loops. Removes the need for skill or mind games to hide your red stain on loops, and the stinger SFX is also removed. 2 second linger, maybe.
Knock Out: Way too strong, I could see that I got many hits from this perk alone. Some loops like 4 lanes, main buildings are more than 10m and Knock Out is just a guaranteed hit or down. Filler pallets are even more deadly than they were. You stay you die, you leave you die.
Ravenous: Understandable buff, it was not that great.
Scourge Hook: Monstrous Shrine: I am happy that it has been reworked, and appreciate the debuff icon so the survivors can make an informed decision. For a free general perk this is pretty strong now.
Shattered Hope: Aura of the boon totems should not be shown to the killer. Again this removes any work for them to look for the boon if they want to remove it. The interesting part of boons for survivor is trying to find a location killer may miss more easily. The extra blocking effect is understandable, though.
Superior Anatomy: I didn't try it but one time use was a little niche. The cooldown should be longer though.
Undone: Anything is better than it was before. It is unclear how the regression amount will be calculated when combined with Pop, though.
Unrelenting: I feel this is too much, especially for a general perk. Again I got hits I should not have when using this.
Whispers: A good buff to a general perk making it that bit easier to traverse the map.
I've been thinking about insidious, and as fun as it currently is, it could use some love:
After being Idle for 1s, you become undetectable until you act again.Whenever you are undetectable for more than 3s, when you would no longer be undetectable, it lingers for 10 seconds. This effect has a 45 second cooldown.
This would cause the perk's effects to apply to all sources of undetectable, and still keep it in tune to it's flavor, whilst giving it a more roundabout useful lethal pursuer esque effect. Of course, to balance these changes out and not allow them to feel 'cheap', this effect coming with a big enough cooldown and a longer minimum time to apply(1s to become undetectable + 3s while undetectable to trigger the effect) would keep it something you need to think about WHEN to use.
I also want to add that this version of Insidious allows standard killers to travel ~36 meters at the start of the match Undetectable, as well as every time they pause for 2 seconds during the entire match. This works with powers like Spirit's phase walk meaning she becomes Undetectable every time she exits a phase under 8 seconds.
Dark Arrogance opens question whether basekit changes wouldn't be better over fixing issues with perks.
→ Decrease basic hit cooldowns both hit and miss by 10 % (2 stacks of save the best for last)
→ Decrease break actions by 10 % (tier 1 brutal strenght)
→ Decrease pick up and hook speed by 16 % (Ravenous tokens bonuses basekit)
→ Increase carry speed by 16 % (Agitation basekit)